• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Banjo-Kazooie

Smash Ace
NNID
Burudiman
3DS FC
2492-5021-9705
New Mario Tennis means a new game with Daisy playable. So I was thinking of the characters that I want in Smash DLC, Daisy was the one that got something out of E3 direct lineup of games. And I would guess Paper Mario supporters are happy about Paper Jam.

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
LOL Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is the only game I'm excited for in the E3. It honestly looks pretty fun.

And I hope they actually give Daisy an official artwork this time. It makes me so mad when they reuse her art. But I'm having a good feeling that they might make a new on for her.

I also hope Birdo make it in. Nintendo has seriously been neglecting her. She wasn't in Mario Kart 8 or Mario Party 10. I mean, why would you add Birdo when you can add Spike, right?? Lol jk. I did not like the inclusion of Spike. Just a random enemy that could've been replaced with Birdo.

Pauline making it into the game would be cool, too. But I highly doubt it

NNID
Samyatang
Ah, well. This is what I get for actually expecting something Smash related to come out of E3. The only thing that was Smash related in E3 was Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. :troll:

Anyhoo, I know it's WAY too early to be asking this, but when do you guys think the next Smash DLC might be announced? Not that I'm discontent with the DLC we just got (oh goodness, I'm FAR from discontent with it. :joyful:) My guess is probably around August, or late July.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Ah, well. This is what I get for actually expecting something Smash related to come out of E3. The only thing that was Smash related in E3 was Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash. :troll:

Anyhoo, I know it's WAY too early to be asking this, but when do you guys think the next Smash DLC might be announced? Not that I'm discontent with the DLC we just got (oh goodness, I'm FAR from discontent with it. :joyful:) My guess is probably around August, or late July.
August. That's when Sakurai said, only 2 days ago, that we'd be getting the next DLC wave with citing Tournament Mode, Hyrule Castle 64, and Peach's Castle 64. Most likely, that is when we will be seeing Wolf return.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
August. That's when Sakurai said, only 2 days ago, that we'd be getting the next DLC wave with citing Tournament Mode, Hyrule Castle 64, and Peach's Castle 64. Most likely, that is when we will be seeing Wolf return.
Still waiting on that inevitable datamine leak to know about Wolf's fate. Unless it probably won't happen unless the release of that future DLC.

LOL Mario Tennis Ultra Smash is the only game I'm excited for in the E3. It honestly looks pretty fun.

And I hope they actually give Daisy an official artwork this time. It makes me so mad when they reuse her art. But I'm having a good feeling that they might make a new on for her.

I also hope Birdo make it in. Nintendo has seriously been neglecting her. She wasn't in Mario Kart 8 or Mario Party 10. I mean, why would you add Birdo when you can add Spike, right?? Lol jk. I did not like the inclusion of Spike. Just a random enemy that could've been replaced with Birdo.

Pauline making it into the game would be cool, too. But I highly doubt it
If Birdo is coming back, then so should Shy Guy/Fly Guy since Yoshi needs more company. :(

Still can't get over the fact that we are having another Mario Tennis this fast when we never had Strikers in years. But it's not surprising since they are the ones making Metroid Prime: Sports Edition at the moment.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Man what a bummer, oh well you can't always get what you want in life.

Can't help but feel though that the Rosalina 'FANBOYS' are laughing at us for her being playable in Mario Maker via amiibo while Daisy is not, more spin-offs means more Daisy thus meaning they have not forgotten her just yet, no Rosie in the olympics yet? Ha eat that Fanboys!(Covers under a flame shield)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The real bummer for me was that second Mario & Sonic "reveal" which is the SAME trailer from the last Nintendo Direct without the commentator and a few new scenes (boxing and archery).

You know, it would have been nice to see a colorful CGI trailer or even see some of the new characters in action (Like more of Nabbit and Zazz) instead of that.

That might as well be the epitome of pure laziness when every other title at least had a new trailer at the event.

D

Deleted member

I do hope Daisy makes it in Smash for the sole reason of completing the Mario Princess Trio.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
The real bummer for me was that second Mario & Sonic "reveal" which is the SAME trailer from the last Nintendo Direct without the commentator and a few new scenes (boxing and archery).

You know, it would have been nice to see a colorful CGI trailer or even see some of the new characters in action (Like more of Nabbit and Zazz) instead of that.

That might as well be the epitome of pure laziness when every other title at least had a new trailer at the event.
Looking forward archery since forever, oh well at least they did not put Rosie in the new M&L game that would have been pure favorism.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I do hope Daisy makes it in Smash for the sole reason of completing the Mario Princess Trio.
I hope she makes it so that Nintendo knows that there are plenty of fans who are tired of seeing Rosalina hug the spotlight when she isn't even a decade old and neglecting Daisy who has 26 years with them.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Made sure you're on the list and thanks for the support. All three of the princesses should be together in some form (playable or alt).

Looking forward archery since forever, oh well at least they did not put Rosie in the new M&L game that would have been pure favorism.
Archery's my favorite too, just hope they bring back the shooting gallery even though it might not be involved in Rio's event.

Rosalina IMO wouldn't really fit in with the game's theme at all since they already covered the idea of space invaders in Partners in Time. Then again, Paper Mario also covered space a few times in his games (SPM and TTYD).

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Made sure you're on the list and thanks for the support. All three of the princesses should be together in some form (playable or alt).

Archery's my favorite too, just hope they bring back the shooting gallery even though it might not be involved in Rio's event.

Rosalina IMO wouldn't really fit in with the game's theme at all since they already covered the idea of space invaders in Partners in Time. Then again, Paper Mario also covered space a few times in his games (SPM and TTYD).
Thank goodness. They would be showing favorism to extreme lengths if they only added Rosalina and not Daisy as well after seeing just how much demand she is getting, another feeling I can't shake is how are we gonna get more support in the next few months the ballot has left? And completely unrelated but I am writing a FE10 one shot about a pairing that is pretty much crack, I am new to this and not sure of what should i do with it.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thank goodness. They would be showing favorism to extreme lengths if they only added Rosalina and not Daisy as well after seeing just how much demand she is getting, another feeling I can't shake is how are we gonna get more support in the next few months the ballot has left? And completely unrelated but I am writing a FE10 one shot about a pairing that is pretty much crack, I am new to this and not sure of what should i do with it.
Crack couples? Already got too many to name in a fanfiction of mines that's based on Sega's good old days before what they've become. Ryo Hazuki x Honey (Fighting Vipers), Selvaria Bles x Ramirez, ChuPea x Shadow (a one sided crush), Orta x Prince Ali (From Beyond Oasis, you Disney fanboys!), Neff x Mishaela, Fei Rin x Isaac (An OC who's the new host of Agito/Silver Armlet), Zeena x Sonic (another onesided crush), and Toejam x Honey (simple infatuation). I would keep updating this baby on FanFiction.Net once a week since I like to have my creative writing flow well and have one last tribute to Sega before they become a mobile only show.

The only way I see us getting more support us if people actually hype that Mario & Sonic game since both fans love the franchise and Daisy is a fan favorite there. I would also say we should get more on that new Mario Tennis, if they think about revealing her soon.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I realized I'm not on the support list.

Is it because I only want her as an alt, because I never gave a clear confirmation despite posting her somewhat frequently, or because I'm also pretty much a lurker for the thread?

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist

Is it because I only want her as an alt, because I never gave a clear confirmation despite posting her somewhat frequently, or because I'm also pretty much a lurker for the thread?
Hey, whether or not you lurk "same here, pal", any fan of Daisy is a supporter here. xD

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Crack couples? Already got too many to name in a fanfiction of mines that's based on Sega's good old days before what they've become. Ryo Hazuki x Honey (Fighting Vipers), Selvaria Bles x Ramirez, ChuPea x Shadow (a one sided crush), Orta x Prince Ali (From Beyond Oasis, you Disney fanboys!), Neff x Mishaela, Fei Rin x Isaac (An OC who's the new host of Agito/Silver Armlet), Zeena x Sonic (another onesided crush), and Toejam x Honey (simple infatuation). I would keep updating this baby on FanFiction.Net once a week since I like to have my creative writing flow well and have one last tribute to Sega before they become a mobile only show.

The only way I see us getting more support us if people actually hype that Mario & Sonic game since both fans love the franchise and Daisy is a fan favorite there. I would also say we should get more on that new Mario Tennis, if they think about revealing her soon.
The spin-offs and Luigi's love are the only things Daisy has assured unless we get a move on. And the crack pairing I was talking about is Edward x Sigrun(Gets ready to be made fun of).

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
I'm not on the support list either. I support Daisy as a Peach alt, mostly because I think Waluigi should have a sports moveset while Daisy has some plant/crystal thing going on. I also want her to resemble Peach less before they add her, simply because I don't like Peach and Daisy looks too similar to Peach for comfort.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Man what a bummer, oh well you can't always get what you want in life.

Can't help but feel though that the Rosalina 'FANBOYS' are laughing at us for her being playable in Mario Maker via amiibo while Daisy is not, more spin-offs means more Daisy thus meaning they have not forgotten her just yet, no Rosie in the olympics yet? Ha eat that Fanboys!(Covers under a flame shield)
I can assure you, the Rosalina fans aren't laughing at us. They're predicting that Rosalina will be in Super Mario Maker due to her 8-bit appearance in SM3DW and WFT's 8-bit reveal. They're also predicting that Rosalina (and maybe Dry Bowser) will be playable in the Rio Olympics since the Sonic franchise got four characters while the Mario franchise had two characters revealed so far.

Burruni

Smash Hero
I can assure you, the Rosalina fans aren't laughing at us. They're predicting that Rosalina will be in Super Mario Maker due to her 8-bit appearance in SM3DW and WFT's 8-bit reveal. They're also predicting that Rosalina (and maybe Dry Bowser) will be playable in the Rio Olympics since the Sonic franchise got four characters while the Mario franchise had two characters revealed so far.
....They confirmed all Smash Amiibo will work, but only in 8-bit Mario. It's a Costume Mushroom.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I did not mean the entire fan base, I put emphasis on fanboys to let everyone know that I am only referring to them.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm not on the support list either. I support Daisy as a Peach alt, mostly because I think Waluigi should have a sports moveset while Daisy has some plant/crystal thing going on. I also want her to resemble Peach less before they add her, simply because I don't like Peach and Daisy looks too similar to Peach for comfort.

Although I just noticed...I don't think I'm on the list, too... So...umm... Can I be on the list if I'm not, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan ? Thank you in advance.
After all this time you three were visiting this thread, I was completely unsure of whether to add any of you or not. But now that you all mention it, it shall be done immediately since I was close to having that beauty sleep.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
8-Bit Mode Only Functionality doesn't surprise me at all since they know that remaking every character in all modes would have been too much work. Plus, we all know the entire point of Mario Maker is to be nostalgic (hence why 8-Bit was the main focus of the trailers and presentation).

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Wait wait wait, hold on, you're saying all Smash amiibos will put their character as playable in 8 Bit mode of Mario Maker? Even like Pikachu and Charizard (that I have)?

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
This was said? Just for those right? Nothing about characters :p maybe we'll get something towards the end.

also I forgot I made this in Smash:

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
WHY!??!?

._.

The only amiibos I like and Gamefreak insists on them not appearing outside Smash.

I'd be so awesome to run around World 1-1 as Pikachu.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Even with the hope for an unannounced Nintendo title coming tomorrow at Gamespot's show, I doubt it will even redeem the entire even unless it's a big title. With Transformers and Star Fox out of the way, I'm seriously surprised that Platinum is revealing a third game at E3 on the same day.

Darkwynd

Smash Rookie
Even with the hope for an unannounced Nintendo title coming tomorrow at Gamespot's show, I doubt it will even redeem the entire even unless it's a big title. With Transformers and Star Fox out of the way, I'm seriously surprised that Platinum is revealing a third game at E3 on the same day.
THEY'RE ALSO MAKING NIER 2.
WHY IS NOBODY ELSE HYPED FOR THIS GAME.
Also, this is Burruni. Having issues, trying to fix.

Top Bottom