• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
THEY'RE ALSO MAKING NIER 2.
WHY IS NOBODY ELSE HYPED FOR THIS GAME.
Also, this is Burruni. Having issues, trying to fix.
I've never heard of Nier 1. How was it?

Even with the hope for an unannounced Nintendo title coming tomorrow at Gamespot's show, I doubt it will even redeem the entire even unless it's a big title. With Transformers and Star Fox out of the way, I'm seriously surprised that Platinum is revealing a third game at E3 on the same day.
Calling it now: the game will be a rock band simulator set in the F-Zero universe where Pico, Bio Rex, Octoman, Billy, and Beastman form a boy band in order to raise money to buy mansions. Captain Falcon is dead for some reason, so he's not in the game. The game also requires amiibos to play for those five characters alone. Missing an amiibo for any of the five characters causes them to appear on the Gamepad screen whenever you play the game, screeching as their heads rotate 360° and blood leaks out of their eyes.

Burruni

Smash Hero
Here back on my main account.
Nier in gameplay is a little clunky combat heavy game with... a kind of set up that's just really unique.

Where it thrives are in the characters and the heart-wrenching and beautifully written story.

It, as a game, is a fair bit above average. The god damn story is what makes it such a cult classic.

Getting Platinum hopefully will help bring the gameplay a bit higher up.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Calling it now: the game will be a rock band simulator set in the F-Zero universe where Pico, Bio Rex, Octoman, Billy, and Beastman form a boy band in order to raise money to buy mansions. Captain Falcon is dead for some reason, so he's not in the game. The game also requires amiibos to play for those five characters alone. Missing an amiibo for any of the five characters causes them to appear on the Gamepad screen whenever you play the game, screeching as their heads rotate 360° and blood leaks out of their eyes.
Sounds much more legit than that fake Super Princess Peach 2 leak from earlier this month. I even expect this to really happen since it would be an excuse for F-Zero bias DLC. :laugh:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
I can assure you, the Rosalina fans aren't laughing at us. They're predicting that Rosalina will be in Super Mario Maker due to her 8-bit appearance in SM3DW and WFT's 8-bit reveal. They're also predicting that Rosalina (and maybe Dry Bowser) will be playable in the Rio Olympics since the Sonic franchise got four characters while the Mario franchise had two characters revealed so far.
What I don't get is, if you look at the history, half of these characters weren't even around during the S/NES times, especially Rosalina, who wasn't even a thought.

Daisy, on the other hand, actually existed during those times in Super Mario Land. So, why not just add her anyway, since she lived those golden times, as opposed to Rosalina (as well as some of the Smash roster), who haven't even lived those times...and if this is a Smash thing, then I guess I understand.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Sounds much more legit than that fake Super Princess Peach 2 leak from earlier this month. I even expect this to really happen since it would be an excuse for F-Zero bias DLC. :laugh:
Wait Platinum Games? The same one that made Metal Gear Rising? This is gonna be f****** awesome! MGR is amazing!

Burruni

Smash Hero
Wait Platinum Games? The same one that made Metal Gear Rising? This is gonna be f****** awesome! MGR is amazing!
Metal Gear Rising, Wonderful 101, Anarchy Reigns, Bayonetta, and the members of it, back when they were split up in Clover and another studio under Capcom, made Viewtiful Joe, Okami, and Devil May Cry.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
If by all means this makes you feel better, smashified has been leaving favorites on my tweets for "Smashify Daisy!"

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
If by all means this makes you feel better, smashified has been leaving favorites on my tweets for "Smashify Daisy!"
With Shantae out of the way, there are few heavily requested choices for him to take care of this summer (Bandanna Dee, Isaac, Ridley, Daisy, etc.). We just got to keep them requests coming on his YT videos and Twitter feed so that he can one day give her that well deserved Snashification. It can be a way where many can start voting for her easily since that's why characters like Rayman and Shovel Knight had so much support.

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
What I don't get is, if you look at the history, half of these characters weren't even around during the S/NES times, especially Rosalina, who wasn't even a thought.

Daisy, on the other hand, actually existed during those times in Super Mario Land. So, why not just add her anyway, since she lived those golden times, as opposed to Rosalina (as well as some of the Smash roster), who haven't even lived those times...and if this is a Smash thing, then I guess I understand.
To be fair, no one got the spotlight this E3 except Mario himself. And maybe Fox.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
This thread has gone quiet since E3...
To be fair, there's not much to really talk about since many were rather disappointed about this entire event. Not even even funny Daisy fanart can necessarily solve the problem since we've expected a lot out of it. Only thing we can really do now is to just continue asking for that Smashification and tell our fellow supporters throughout the Internet to do so.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
To be fair, there's not much to really talk about since many were rather disappointed about this entire event. Not even even funny Daisy fanart can necessarily solve the problem since we've expected a lot out of it. Only thing we can really do now is to just continue asking for that Smashification and tell our fellow supporters throughout the Internet to do so.
Speaking of E3, did you know that Mario Maker supports non-Amiibo costumes, and that you can unlock these without Amiibo!

There are nearly 100 costumes.

Daisy Maker releases in September!

EDIT: Only in 8-bit confirmed GAH! Mario is the only one in the other styles....

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Gosh,
Speaking of E3, did you know that Mario Maker supports non-Amiibo costumes, and that you can unlock these without Amiibo!

EDIT: Only in 8-bit confirmed GAH! Mario is the only one in the other styles....
that's a lot of costumes! Daisy MUST be one of them. She just has to. (Preferably in her sports outfit. :D )

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
But guys, Ridley is too big to be in Smash. That's why we have Brash the Bear since he's smaller and owned by Nintendo unlike Banjo. :troll:

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
I think of Daisy as a good Smash 5 character but She could still be DLC.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
For those who are still expecting Daisy to be next, keep your hopes low since the next character Omni has covered tomorrow wears boots. But there's no harm and we just have to keep pushing harder with these requests on Twitter/YouTube as usual.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
For those who are still expecting Daisy to be next, keep your hopes low since the next character Omni has covered tomorrow wears boots. But there's no harm and we just have to keep pushing harder with these requests on Twitter/YouTube as usual.
Something tells me it's Isaac. I was searching through YouTube and found a video named "The Wacky Adventure of Mario That You Never Knew", and I think it's the one where they are searching for gold and in the end Peach ends up with a random prince, this is pure BS, we all know Nintendo does not acknowledge this in anyway, and we all know who is most likely to end up, and no it's not Bowser x Peach, again this has shown to be a joke pairing at best, and sorry of I sound biased but its the truth.

Zeldaisy

Smash Apprentice
OH my god this website sucks for mobile

In all seriousness though,I have faith that she will be in smash brothers.

But at least I HOPE that with all the stir about her neglecting Nintendo realizes how much the fanbase cares about her, and how much value and gameplay she could bring about.

Hopefully we get to see those Mario Party 10 jiggle graphics in sm4sh with the strikers outfit :troll:

I feel like Japan is really going out and supporting Daisy , which I'm happy about :happysheep:

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

But at least I HOPE that with all the stir about her neglecting Nintendo realizes how much the fanbase cares about her, and how much value and gameplay she could bring about.

Hopefully we get to see those Mario Party 10 jiggle graphics in sm4sh with the strikers outfit :troll:

I feel like Japan is really going out and supporting Daisy , which I'm happy about :happysheep:
This website is OK on mobile, just turn your phone sideways!

HanAmes

Smash Ace

And this is why we shouldn't give up!:) I've said this before, many times, I'm optimistic about Daisy getting a better role, and making her mark in Nintendo's history, not to mention, being a playable character in Smash Bros, like she was all of these years in the spin-offs.

It's also a great feeling to know that you and I (plus many others) aren't alone in this...boy, I feel like a cheerleader, rallying the fans, lol.:rotfl:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
And this is why we shouldn't give up!:) I've said this before, many times, I'm optimistic about Daisy getting a better role, and making her mark in Nintendo's history, not to mention, being a playable character in Smash Bros, like she was all of these years in the spin-offs.

It's also a great feeling to know that you and I (plus many others) aren't alone in this...boy, I feel like a cheerleader, rallying the fans, lol.:rotfl:
If you think about it, Smash is a crossover game, and Daisy's been in crossovers before.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Sweetness! I tried to register on Twitter but for some reason it doesn't let me.
Insert fake age. Above sixteen I think.

OMIGOSH ITS NABBIT.
Hey @Extremmefan I think this is great fuel for a ton of sprite comics.
While your Three Point Project focusses on 16-bit, this is something for the future.

I think it's Bayonetta or Isaac.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

In Japan Daisy is more popular there, so her chances are better there and since Nintendo listens to the east before the west, I say she has a very good shot over there.

Top Bottom