• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Both Link, Kirby and sometimes Sonic uses hammerspaces (and so does Mario).

Same here. Rosalina isn't the daughter of anybody. I don't take other people's theories seriously, as they are too screwed up (more than even the "official" shippings, if you want my opinion).

Agree. This is why I mostly do my own theories instead of relying on others' theories.

There's so much wrong things in this photo:
- Luigi with Rosalina? ... not possible in the slightest, since she's immortal (at least this photo proves Rosalina's real size).
- Why are they even with the Toad Brigade?! These guys are either part of Peach's servants, or are simple inhabitants of her kingdom, therefore there's no reason for them to be alongside Luigi (since Mario saves the Toads more often) and Rosalina (since they are inhabitants of Peach's kingdom).
- WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN FRONT OF PEACH'S CASTLE?!

My point exactly.

Actually, even if Wolf gets in, they could add Krystal in the same DLC pack to please the fans... and I don't think a sub-series like the DK series need more playable representation. (I don't care what you may say about it, because everything point to the fact that the DK series as a sub-series of the Mario series... Also, since he's not confirmed yet, and since he doesn't have any leaked data pointing to his inclusion, I don't see why you've put him in that list, other than the fact that he has a lot of fans voting for him)
Umm this is MY prediction, I'm not saying everything is 100% confirmed. And yes, I did put King K Rool on that list since he's being voted by many. I never said any of these were 100% confirmed.

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Both Link, Kirby and sometimes Sonic uses hammerspaces (and so does Mario).

Same here. Rosalina isn't the daughter of anybody. I don't take other people's theories seriously, as they are too screwed up (more than even the "official" shippings, if you want my opinion).

Agree. This is why I mostly do my own theories instead of relying on others' theories.

There's so much wrong things in this photo:
- Luigi with Rosalina? ... not possible in the slightest, since she's immortal (at least this photo proves Rosalina's real size).
- Why are they even with the Toad Brigade?! These guys are either part of Peach's servants, or are simple inhabitants of her kingdom, therefore there's no reason for them to be alongside Luigi (since Mario saves the Toads more often) and Rosalina (since they are inhabitants of Peach's kingdom).
- WHY ARE THEY EVEN IN FRONT OF PEACH'S CASTLE?!

My point exactly.

Actually, even if Wolf gets in, they could add Krystal in the same DLC pack to please the fans... and I don't think a sub-series like the DK series need more playable representation. (I don't care what you may say about it, because everything point to the fact that the DK series as a sub-series of the Mario series... Also, since he's not confirmed yet, and since he doesn't have any leaked data pointing to his inclusion, I don't see why you've put him in that list, other than the fact that he has a lot of fans voting for him)
This is MY prediction; not everything I said is 100% confirmed, clearly. And yes I did put King K Rool on the list because lots of fans are voting for him. That is exactly why I put him on that list. After all, what would the point of the Smash Ballot be then??

Well if the item trophies are anything to go by, Daisy would have the same shot as Dixie Kong does. Maybe they are the two ??? slots
Possibly. But to me, Daisy has a higher chance than Dixie because if K Rool got in (I'm not saying he is 100% going to, but) then Dixie would not get in.

I don't want to sound biased but I guess I just really want Daisy in Smash.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
One minute until the direct and I am excited to watch some of it after reeling in my prized catfish.

Here's to hoping we get some surprises that weren't leaked in the end.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Umm this is MY prediction, I'm not saying everything is 100% confirmed. And yes, I did put King K Rool on that list since he's being voted by many. I never said any of these were 100% confirmed.
... Then there's nothing biased in your prediction. (sorry, I got kind of carried away there... I just HATE the K Rool fans, for supporting such a character, from such a series, which DOES NOT need anymore playable reps)

Also, you're saying that there's not so much concurrence to Daisy as there is to Dixie Kong? ... I'm sorry but no. We still have the Captain Toad fans as a concurrence for our flower princess (and they're not just a few fans. This Captain's got quite the amount of fans).

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
... Then there's nothing biased in your prediction. (sorry, I got kind of carried away there... I just HATE the K Rool fans, for supporting such a character, from such a series, which DOES NOT need anymore playable reps)

Also, you're saying that there's not so much concurrence to Daisy as there is to Dixie Kong? ... I'm sorry but no. We still have the Captain Toad fans as a concurrence for our flower princess (and they're not just a few fans. This Captain's got quite the amount of fans).
I honestly am not even a King K Rool fan. I don't even want him in Smash. The only reason I put him on the list is because of how much support he's getting, so to me, I feel like he's going to get in. And honestly I don't see Captain Toad or Paper Mario as competition to Baesy cause from what I've seen, Daisy seems to be getting more votes and support than either of them. Correct me if I'm wrong, but many Smash polls that I've seen place Daisy at an unbelievably low spot. They are definitely trippin' cause it's quite false when they place her under the likes of some choices that many people would not even think about. I would name them but I forgot them. Exactly.

Last edited:

HanAmes

Smash Ace
One minute until the direct and I am excited to watch some of it after reeling in my prized catfish.

Here's to hoping we get some surprises that weren't leaked in the end.
Aww, man...I'm probably gonna be gone during the direct...! >_< Well, just tell me how it went, later on, 'cause I'm dying to know!:upsidedown:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Aww, man...I'm probably gonna be gone during the direct...! >_< Well, just tell me how it went, later on, 'cause I'm dying to know!:upsidedown:
Seen it already and I can say rarely nothing new happened other than everything leaked yesterday.

But the good thing is that YouTube Uploads and Tournament Mode is coming soon and we'll have more Smash 64 stages as DLC (Hyrule Castle and Mushroom Castle respectively) in the future.

Roy overall seems to be slightly tweaked while Ryu works the same way he does in the Street Fighter games (even down to the inputs). The latter shouldn't be no problem to master given that I am a hardened Street Fighter veteran.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Not much happened. Aside from Lucas, Roy, and, like, 10 minutes of Ryu at the end, all you missed was Megaman.EXE/Zero/Isabelle/Splatoon Mii Fighter costumes, N64 Dreamland and Susukaze Castle on both versions with N64 Hyrule Castle and that one N64 stage with Mario 64 on its way to the WiiU, and amiibo for ROB/Duck Hunt/G&W/Falco in September.

EDIT
I LOVE the G&W amiibo! Although I'm slightly terrified that all the interchangeable figures aren't in the box when you purchase it.

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Hmm.. since Ryu and Roy have been revealed today, I wonder what new Smash characters they'll show during the E3.. I'm hoping for Wolf and Daisy.

Extremmefan

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Extremmefan
3DS FC
1435-9705-2987
Thanks. As you know I live in Mexico so time is not so apart here. Does anybody here play Radiant Dawn? I need to ask somebody a question.
Sorry to break it to you, but I didn't play any Fire Emblem game, so I'm afraid you can't ask me to answer that mentioned "question".

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Does anyone remember how much Zero (from the Mega Man series) was requested for Smash?
Oh I never really saw him being requested for Smash; all I knew was that he was a very popular character. But hey, he kind of made it in as a Mii Costume.

Speaking of Mii Costumes, I really like the Inkling Mii costumes cause they look exactly like the real Inklings, especially if you use this Mii for the face: http://41.media.tumblr.com/362b2f5cb1e382214694a0a49a37d0cb/tumblr_ncx26hIxRa1qko7tbo1_540.jpg

The Isabelle one is really cute, too. I wish they would have a Custom Online Mode where you could use custom moves and Miis. That way, I could troll people using Isabelle lol

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks. As you know I live in Mexico so time is not so apart here. Does anybody here play Radiant Dawn? I need to ask somebody a question.
I think @ Troykv Troykv can help with that since he's the resident Telius expert around these parts.

Does anyone remember how much Zero (from the Mega Man series) was requested for Smash?
Yes and I doubt she would wind up being a full fledged Mii Fighter outfit since the wig already exists for free.

Unless you are getting at the possibility of playable characters getting late soon.

Troykv

Smash Master
Mmm... Maybe I don't remember something, but I will try to give you some answers

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Thanks to another leak, it appears that Animal Crossing and Pixel Mario (for Mario Maker) will have Amiibos. I guess that Wave 2 of the Super Mario series could possibly happen in a future Nintendo Direct.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Mmm... Maybe I don't remember something, but I will try to give you some answers
All right, so I am trying to give Edward a support but I am short on characters that offer a good bonus, a friend suggested me to use any of these and i would like to hear which is better:
Mia: Atk +2, Def +2, Hit +15.
Sigrun: Atk +2, Def +3, Hit +8.
Lucia: Def +2, Hit +8, Avo +23.

Edward Rochester

Smash Apprentice
Yes and I doubt she would wind up being a full fledged Mii Fighter outfit since the wig already exists for free.

Unless you are getting at the possibility of playable characters getting late soon.
Since Zero was apparently so popular, I was thinking that Sakurai could make her a Peach alt. You know, since "popular" characters can be added as costumes? And since Daisy's Crown is already a Mii Fighter accessory, they could add her in as a full-on Peach alt.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Since Zero was apparently so popular, I was thinking that Sakurai could make her a Peach alt. You know, since "popular" characters can be added as costumes? And since Daisy's Crown is already a Mii Fighter accessory, they could add her in as a full-on Peach alt.
I see where you're getting at, most of the costumes so far are based on popular characters (Hence Heihaci over Klonoa). The same criteria can easily be applied to alts as well since many people wanted Alph and the Koopalings are more liked over Junior.

If they think about having a Daisy alt, they need to do a Dry Bowser skin. He's playable in Mario Kart and normally used as a secret boss in recent Mario titles to justify his popularity.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
I see where you're getting at, most of the costumes so far are based on popular characters (Hence Heihaci over Klonoa). The same criteria can easily be applied to alts as well since many people wanted Alph and the Koopalings are more liked over Junior.

If they think about having a Daisy alt, they need to do a Dry Bowser skin. He's playable in Mario Kart and normally used as a secret boss in recent Mario titles to justify his popularity.
And Daisy is still a popular character in the series despite all that has happened.

Troykv

Smash Master
All right, so I am trying to give Edward a support but I am short on characters that offer a good bonus, a friend suggested me to use any of these and i would like to hear which is better:
Mia: Atk +2, Def +2, Hit +15.
Sigrun: Atk +2, Def +3, Hit +8.
Lucia: Def +2, Hit +8, Avo +23.
Mmm... I think that Edward already has a very good ofensive... maybe take the defensive option (Lucia give her a great Avo Bouns with the Earth Affinity or Sigrun a better Def Bonus...)

But I need to know something... In what game part are you? and the stats actual Mia/Sigrun/Lucia's Stats.

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Mmm... I think that Edward already has a very good ofensive... maybe take the defensive option (Lucia give her a great Avo Bouns with the Earth Affinity or Sigrun a better Def Bonus...)

But I need to know something... In what game part are you? and the stats actual Mia/Sigrun/Lucia's Stats.
Just entered the IV part of the game and as for stats Mia and Sigrun are already in their second promotion and with good stats overall, I would just need to give Lucia some preference, I hear the enemies in part IV leave a good amount of EXP.

Troykv

Smash Master
Just entered the IV part of the game and as for stats Mia and Sigrun are already in their second promotion and with good stats overall, I would just need to give Lucia some preference, I hear the enemies in part IV leave a good amount of EXP.
Mia is practically better in any stat over Lucia except Mag and Res (don't a big difference in the last levels), but Lucia has the Earth Affinity... Sigrun... eh... any pegasus is better than her... really... But if you are interested in the Triangule Attack, you can use her too.

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
Mia is practically better in any stat over Lucia except Mag and Res (don't a big difference in the last levels), but Lucia has the Earth Affinity... Sigrun... eh... any pegasus is better than her... really... But if you are interested in the Triangule Attack, you can use her too.
So it's between Mia and Lucia?

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
That is my opinion... Now... Who you prefer? A little bit more powerful character or a more defensive support?
Well they say offense is the best defensive, but I think that would be overkill since its Edward we are talking about, perhaps I will go with Lucia, I will just use pushing for the stats she needs, although I admit that Edward x Mia is less crackish and more likely to happen.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Thanks to another leak, it appears that Animal Crossing and Pixel Mario (for Mario Maker) will have Amiibos. I guess that Wave 2 of the Super Mario series could possibly happen in a future Nintendo Direct.
Now Mario has five Amiibo and Daisy has zero.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Now Mario has five Amiibo and Daisy has zero.

I'm not sure how I feel about this.
He's the main character and Nintendo's mascot, so it isn't as weird as Yoshi getting more Amiibo than Kamek. While it may seem like a bad thing, it shows that Nintendo is trying to force as much Amiibo compatibility as possible.
I would even be surprised if the new Mario & Sonic has Amiibo support confirmed in the future. A Wave 2 of Super Mario happening near the late fall (or around M&SatROG's release) wouldn't be too farfetched.

Last edited:

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace

Hmm, I wonder...if Daisy becomes an alt, would her Final Smash music be the same as Peach's? Do you think they'd keep the Coin Heaven song, or maybe make something new? It would be cute if they made a quick remix of this song for Daisy Blossom:

It sounds more energetic than Coin Heaven. While Daisy dances and puts people to sleep, she now has the option: Grab the oranges, or give her opponents a rude awakening!

I think oranges would be fitting to replace the peaches for Daisy Blossom since in Mario Kart 8 there are plenty of signs saying 'Princess Orange' embellished with Daisy's emblem and her crown as well.

Last edited:

Burruni

Smash Hero
Hmm, I wonder...if Daisy becomes an alt, would her Final Smash music be the same as Peach's? Do you think they'd keep the Coin Heaven song, or maybe make something new? It would be cute if they made a quick remix of this song for Daisy Blossom:

It sounds more energetic than Coin Heaven. While Daisy dances and puts people to sleep, she now has the option: Grab the oranges, or give her opponents a rude awakening!

I think oranges would be fitting to replace the peaches for Daisy Blossom since in Mario Kart 8 there are plenty of signs saying 'Princess Orange' embellished with Daisy's emblem and her crown as well.
Yes. It'd be the same.

It doesn't change for :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4alph::4robinf::4villagerf::4wiifitm:

Last edited:

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122

Yes! Please!

StarCrystal20

Smash Ace
Yes. It'd be the same.

It doesn't change for :4larry::4roy::4wendy::4iggy::4morton::4lemmy::4ludwig::4alph::4robinf::4villagerf::4wiifitm:
So you're saying Daisy would still have pictures of Peach in her Final Smash, summon peaches, and have pink heart effects in all of her attacks?

That's kind of why I am totally against the idea of Daisy becoming an alt, unless her special effects and Final Smash are changed (which they would not, since no alt has special effect or FS changes). Therefore Daisy would be best as a semiclone or a completely new character. To me, all of Peach's special moves work fine on Daisy, except Toad and Vegetable. Peach Bomber could turn into an aggressive flower tackle or something, and Peach Parasol could become Flower Glider, which offers more vertical movement but less damage and knock back. Toad would be replaced by Flower Ball, and Vegetable would be replaced with Crystal Smash. Just some ideas :)

Ark of Silence101

Smash Master
NNID
ArkofSilence
Switch FC
8431-6297-7122
So you're saying Daisy would still have pictures of Peach in her Final Smash, summon peaches, and have pink heart effects in all of her attacks?

That's kind of why I am totally against the idea of Daisy becoming an alt, unless her special effects and Final Smash are changed (which they would not, since no alt has special effect or FS changes). Therefore Daisy would be best as a semiclone or a completely new character. To me, all of Peach's special moves work fine on Daisy, except Toad and Vegetable. Peach Bomber could turn into an aggressive flower tackle or something, and Peach Parasol could become Flower Glider, which offers more vertical movement but less damage and knock back. Toad would be replaced by Flower Ball, and Vegetable would be replaced with Crystal Smash. Just some ideas :)
Maybe put the link the pic I found on Tumblr in the as to why the character should be a fighter?

Top Bottom