• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Sassy Princess of Sarasaland: Daisy for SSB4 (A New Daisy for Smash Thread Opens See Pg. 197)

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Under a special request, my avatar had chanced and I'm back in the appropriate mood. But that still doesn't mean that there's something I want all of you supporters to do.

If you haven't done so already or need to do it again, go to Smashified's Twitter and vote for Daisy. With the inevitable video of Isaac coming soon and a Smashfest vote between Bayonetta and Snake, there's still more pushing to do for the Flower Princess. The move of July is halfway over and there's a little less that a few months left until the Smash Ballot is over.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Don't worry, we're all just taking a little break after the recent news. The K. Rool thread is already starting to pick up steam and get back its old zest again, I'm sure the others will follow suit quickly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Ah, yes, I made a new tumblr outlet to spread Daisy support:

http://quacknsnack.tumblr.com/
Great job, now I'm more inclined to see how things are going on my other pages. I know there's an explosion of new likers on the Balloon Fight page for "obvious reasons", though I'm not sure if the amount of new fans on the other page had slowed down.

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Hey, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , how do you get followers on Tumblr? My posts got a decent amount of notes but I have only 2 followers.

Also, typing on mobile is a pain....

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Hey, @ Yomi's Biggest Fan Yomi's Biggest Fan , how do you get followers on Tumblr? My posts got a decent amount of notes but I have only 2 followers.

Also, typing on mobile is a pain....
As much as I hate to say this, but listen well. I think people are probably not sold yet because of your avatar and we all know how extremely divisive Teen Titans Go is on any part of the internet. So a suggestion I have is finding something a bit different than that like something Daisy centric, that would be a way for more people to take you serious.

I was in a similar situation where I had Big the Cat as my avatar and many people didn't want to follow me or pay any attention to my posts because I loved such a controversial character. So I went for a more funnier "Expand Dong" avatar and tons of people started to follow me ever since (Sad, but true).

Other than that, just find more interesting things to reblog over time (ones that would warrant people getting interested).

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
As much as I hate to say this, but listen well. I think people are probably not sold yet because of your avatar and we all know how extremely divisive Teen Titans Go is on any part of the internet. So a suggestion I have is finding something a bit different than that like something Daisy centric, that would be a way for more people to take you serious.

I was in a similar situation where I had Big the Cat as my avatar and many people didn't want to follow me or pay any attention to my posts because I loved such a controversial character. So I went for a more funnier "Expand Dong" avatar and tons of people started to follow me ever since (Sad, but true).

Other than that, just find more interesting things to reblog over time (ones that would warrant people getting interested).
Awwww man, this avatar is a classic. Blends my two favourite franchises together. Hmm....if I actually say I hate Teen Titans Go.......

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
Either the detailed dress or the overly stylish Striker Outfit would be used based on what he's saying. Micheallol would be sad to hear that his favorite Tennis Outfit won't make the cut. :troll:
The tennis outfit already has a detailed render anyways.

EDIT: I never noticed how HUGE Daisy's eyes were.

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I love Daisy and I'd really like to see her as DLC but I've never posted here for some reason soooo...hi!
Hello there S.F.L.R_9! I know you from the Fiora thread and remembered all the times I would struggle with Photoshop to make that Vote for Fiora image. And now it would become one of my more popular pieces on DeviantArt. Good times.

Anyways, welcome to the Daisy hangout where he talk all things Daisy while spreading the love throughout the Web at the moment. And don't you worry, I've made sure to update that support list to add your name. For now, we are just preparing for the next Direct in which we could get more Mario & Sonic information (And hopefully a reveal of our favorite lupine space mercenary) next month.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
@memoryman3, can I post your Princess Daisy alts. on here? I found them on http://quacknsnack.tumblr.com/
I reblogged them, but OK.

Take a very very large truckload of table salt ready, but the same guy who was involved in leaking the entire official roster says that Nintendo shortlisted 15-20 characters from the ballot.

He knows some of them

- King. K. Rool
- Paper Mario
- Chibi Robo
- Waluigi

He also states that there are 25 members working at the team full time and that new modes are in development. The new modes has some credibility (Sakurai said this himself)

Click at own risk

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
I'll mimic what I said on the K. Rool boards. I got a whole fistful of grains of salt I'm taking with this. This is, again, just another text leak. Sources are sketchy, but people seem to recognize this person as being involved with the ESRB leaks. Need more verification. EVEN IF this is true, this is just short listed characters, not necessarily ones that will be made.

Want Daisy in Smash? TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME!

Last edited:

memoryman3

Daisy Obsessed
NNID
memoryman3
I'll mimic what I said on the K. Rool boards. I got a whole fistful of grains of salt I'm taking with this. This is, again, just another text leak. Sources are sketchy, but people seem to recognize this person as being involved with the ESRB leaks. Need more verification. EVEN IF this is true, this is just short listed characters, not necessarily ones that will be made.

Want Daisy in Smash? TOO BAD, WALUIGI TIME!
Waluigi summons Waluigi! That would make sense actually.

The supposed leaker said 15-20 characters anyway. I'm sure if Waluigi's there, Daisy's there too.

dangeraaron10

Smash Master
Waluigi summons Waluigi! That would make sense actually.

The supposed leaker said 15-20 characters anyway. I'm sure if Waluigi's there, Daisy's there too.
Oh I'm sure of it. Daisy usually makes top 10 or top 15 in most polls. There's demand. She also isn't already an AT in the game. Let's not forget Sakurai pretty harshly deconfirmed Waluigi. Also, the infamous "Just because you try hard doesn't mean you'll make it into the battle" quote? Often used against Ridley? Well that was actually for Waluigi. And even making use of a Waluigi plushie when talking about Assist Trophies. Mr. Sakurai doesn't seem very keen on Waluigi as a playable fighter but Daisy doesn't seem to have that same stigma with her.

Top Bottom