• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Mexicans scoff at Taco Bell :)

Also, you could probably count on me coming over. You could prob host it at the dpad if you wanted
Hmm...

Well, if I have it at my house I could house people easier >_>.

But the D-pad sounds appealing :). I will pm you about that later.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ew. These tournaments are bleh :/.

If I hold a brawl tournament at my house in a couple of weeks, and provide free housing, would SA show up? :).
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a winner!!

I'd definately show, without a doubt.

*Game bells go off*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
It is kinda sad I'm the only one making decent tournaments for..... anything really here in San Antonio.

But I still hope everyone comes to San Japan. There lots to do at the con besides playing games..... there's a dealer room, a concert, cosplay, artists, and other panels. In short, you can make the cost of a badge worth it. Besides, not only will you be able to play smash, but a huge list of other games.

And in other news if someone in SA wants to open their place to some games or a smashfest please let me know and I'll update the first post.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
You're talking to me like i know you guys lol. I live in san antonio, don't you guys live in Austin?
Your point?

Just the other day I was in SA, and if you know the community chances are you will know the SA people as well.

And yeah, went to the Wookz Gaming tournament and gonna have to give it a -thumbs down- on that event.
People were cool and all, but taking money away from the prize pot was really lame. I don't recall seeing that anywhere that they were gonna do that (unless I overlooked something).

Still, I wanted to hang out with a buddy of mine. So the trip was not a waste.

So with that said, I'll be waiting for the next Final Smash ;o

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Your point?

Just the other day I was in SA, and if you know the community chances are you will know the SA people as well.

And yeah, went to the Wookz Gaming tournament and gonna have to give it a -thumbs down- on that event.
People were cool and all, but taking money away from the prize pot was really lame. I don't recall seeing that anywhere that they were gonna do that (unless I overlooked something).

Still, I wanted to hang out with a buddy of mine. So the trip was not a waste.

So with that said, I'll be waiting for the next Final Smash ;o
My point is why would he randomly ask someone for a MM not knowing how good they are?

that's my point

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Someone please just host something in SA. I'm too ****ed lazy to go anywhere else, and online is only holding up for so long before I get bored of it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ill **** all of huston andmoney match anyone.
Hey look houston, he's offering you free money :). I mean...Sethlon already beat him and Sethlon doesn`t even play melee anymore, nor is he the best in houston.

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hey look houston, he's offering you free money :). I mean...Sethlon already beat him and Sethlon doesn`t even play melee anymore, nor is he the best in houston.
dont even trip ill play him again i haden't played for like 2 months before i played him i've been playing alot more andnow ready to go to a tournament

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
and i dont feel soo bad bc it was pretty close i mean he is really good against space animals. and thats was all i had at the time.... didn't he **** Forward and thats a good player...ill play him again...did i play you? the name sounds really familiar

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
and i dont feel soo bad bc it was pretty close i mean he is really good against space animals. and thats was all i had at the time.... didn't he **** Forward and thats a good player...ill play him again...did i play you? the name sounds really familiar
Chill out, I'm just poking fun lol.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
I really want to participate in these tournies but they are so **** expensive DX

i really wanna go to a tourney and see how i fair in a match with Hylian ;)
well maybe there will be a CHEAP tourney going on soon
And sooner or later TX will fear my name as they do Hylian.
:)

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
I really want to participate in these tournies but they are so **** expensive DX

i really wanna go to a tourney and see how i fair in a match with Hylian ;)
well maybe there will be a CHEAP tourney going on soon
And sooner or later TX will fear my name as they do Hylian.
:)
Hahahah they fear Hylian?...wow

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hahahah they fear Hylian?...wow
:). I'm not really that good, but trust me at that tournament we played at I didn't care at all lol. Didn't really feel like playing melee at the time.

And yay, I took a match from Xelic at kals tournament :).

He was playing bad or something :(.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
San Japan (single elimination)

1st: T-Rex
2nd: Dr Mario Kart
3rd: Mr 3000
4th. DSB

40 or so entrants

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
:). I'm not really that good, but trust me at that tournament we played at I didn't care at all lol. Didn't really feel like playing melee at the time.

...yea i was gonna say....i like 4 stocked you then 3 stocked you. but yea im alot better from then and now. i just this tournement today....

and i dont know who xelic is

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
...yea i was gonna say....i like 4 stocked you then 3 stocked you. but yea im alot better from then and now. i just this tournement today....

and i dont know who xelic is
Xelic is the second best peach in the country.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice

you're not that good yet you got the ICs to have limited CGs now?

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Houston

And i forgot where caveman and s.o.s live i think here in SA
yea i know where cave lives i found out but they were tellimg me he doesn't polay anymore and that i'd **** him sooo....Lol i wanna play mango that kid ***** or shiz idk about these guys here in texas i regret moving hahaha maybe ill go to a big houston tourney

Dojo

Smash Champion
yea i know where cave lives i found out but they were tellimg me he doesn't polay anymore and that i'd **** him sooo....Lol i wanna play mango that kid ***** or shiz idk about these guys here in texas i regret moving hahaha maybe ill go to a big houston tourney
The majority of texas moved on to brawl.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103

Caveman would destroy you. As well as at least 15 other people in texas. And we aren't even good at smash.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
The majority of texas moved on to brawl.
Brawl is so lame

Caveman would destroy you. As well as at least 15 other people in texas. And we aren't even good at smash.
You cant talk to someone like that who 4 stocked or 3 stocked you. Ill admit caveman is better tho.

Oh and alex, im at least happy cuz i finally beat u after like 50 matches and it was a 2 stock on your fox. I was in joy :)

then u ***** me again >_>

K1T3

Smash Lord
Cave would destroy you.
You are pretty good, but it's more due to the fact that no one plays anymore. You have really good tech skill but frankly it's obvious you don't have much experience and that you are still new at the game, you get hit by some stupid stuff.

As for good SA people that I think are def better than you even though they don't touch this game like the rest of us, here's a list

Caveman
Smiles
SOS
MrC
Fear
Matt L (Haha)
Zulu
Bluezaft (do you still count for SA?)
JR
XLR8
and probably a few others that I can't think of right now.

If I practiced for a week I'd put myself on there too, but unfortunately smash is mostly dead here so I doubt that would happen.

For the record for everyone else though he did just win the San Japan melee tourney. But it was against the likes of Me, Kyle, Ben, and UglyWombat but I don't think any of us have hardly touched the game at all since brawl came out....

Alex sorry man not really trying to be rude you seemed like a cool guy and I wouldn't mind playing some melee with you if I didn't have to drive, at least not very far, just don't talk **** about people you've never played before or our entire state for that matter. If you wanna play though we should set something up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom