• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The San Antonio Brawl Thread: Steakfest 3, 7/31, see 1st post, new annoucements!

What night would you like Gamelot's weekly gaming fests to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Nothing is wrong with this thread. Just because Kyle can't update it when you guys want him to. He does have a life.

If anything just have a admin change the owner of this thread.

And for the last time since im not getting answered, WHO HAS MY PSP CHARGER?

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
make the new thread in tournament listings. And then just when you get excited for all your posts, I'll get you back! >:^3D

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Since Espy went ahead and made a new thread already, go ahead and close this.

Ya know, at first I was a little mad (I basically revived the community with Final Smash and Gamelot Monthlies and all) but lately I have been leaving Smash in the dust. Part of t has to do with it being really hard to give a **** about Brawl. I love all you guys, but the game can't hold my interest for 2 seconds. I'm much more active in the Street Fighter community these days, and I do have a girl keeping me busy too.

So yeah, Suspect is right, I do have a life. I'll hand over the reigns of the San Antonio thread to Espy.

However, I still feel lame since I have only hosted 3 smash tournaments this year. Hopefully I can get the ball rolling with that Mexican restaurant I told you all about. While I may not manage the thread anymore, I'm still gonna be a TO. After all, I said I would finish out Final Smash with FSX, and we have two left. So hopefully I can give you guys something concrete as soon as I can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom