• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Salt Mines 2 (Michaels Birthday Bash) Feat. BBQ, Reflex, Esam, Kadaj, BigLou

DRN

Smash Lord
@Killinator - Normally I'd house people for this but this is my Birthday weekend so I'll be busy with other plans on top of the tournament so I'm sorry :(

Someone get this man and anyone in his car a place to stay. Chas? Lounis? Maybe someone with a Dorm if your room mates don't mind? Make it happen! Please.

Hype train, this tournament is looking like large amounts of interest in all 3 of my favorite states GA, AL, and NC (no particular order). Now we just need some FL hype...
I dont even have a ride to this tourney yet :sadeyes:. I'll try to find out if i can house still though. I prob will be able to

Edit: I need to know what days you need housing for.

Scatz

Smash Champion
I might make my way to this. Got to take care of some stuff in ATL anyways.

Although, I'm not entering cause my money is going to be spent elsewhere. Also, I might consider doing my side tourney if, P-1 allows me to.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't think a side tourney would be a very good idea considering the last one made us stay past venue hours and we will have even more entrants this time probably unless we started earlier which smith was asking me about.

I don't mind starting earlier if you guys want to btw smith was thinking registration at 12 and tourney starting at 1, but I didn't know if you guys would want that

:phone:

Scatz

Smash Champion
We were late because I didn't stay on top of my work like I should have. It wasn't anyone's fault but mines. Not only that, but like I wanted to do was that if the main event needed players to play their matches, then they can stop my tourney whenever. If it really comes down to it, then I'd at least ask if I could host it at the end when most players are knocked out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Wait...you guys start later than 1? WTF, my tournaments started at 12:30 (closer to 1 because late people)

SOMEBODY FROM NORTH CAROLINA DRIVE ME TO THIS I WILL PAY 20-30$ IN GAS MONEY AND I'M LITERALLY IN THE MIDDLE OF CHARLOTTE AND ATLANTA

archer.

Smash Lord
I wanna go...

I might drive, IDK. Depends on who else from NC can drive.

DRN

Smash Lord
I can house on Friday night if needed. I just cant house on Saturday because its the day my parents get back and it'd be bad timing. Hopefully one of the NC cars will only bring 4 ppl so i can hitch a ride with them xD

Player-1

Smash Legend
Then what days do you need housing? DRN says he can house you Friday, but not Saturday, is that fine or do you need housing Saturday?

archer.

Smash Lord
I would prefer if we got it for Friday and Saturday. If we have to house somewhere different for both nights that's fine too. But if you guys can't house us on Saturday then that's fine.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'd like to get pools here, but that'll only happen if we're allowed to use a good amount of TVs from the venue, but we'll need wiis also so ppl bring wiis (we don't need any TVs, venue has plenty, just wiis)

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
can we do crew battles at this. i have never been in one and we have enough nc going to do it

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll be taking any and all MMs. Low Tier vs my Samus, Mid tier vs my DK, and my Pika/ICs vs anybody.

Player-1

Smash Legend
can we do crew battles at this. i have never been in one and we have enough nc going to do it
I mean if NC doesn't mind getting wrecked then sure =p. I don't see why we can't have crew battles unless we run pools which it looks like we'll probably have to run straight bracket. What did you have in mind NC Vs GA? No AL?

Not gonna be here :[
why not *****?

I'll be taking any and all MMs. Low Tier vs my Samus, Mid tier vs my DK, and my Pika/ICs vs anybody.
if we don't play in tournament we'll have to MM then, and we'll do RC only MM regardless =p

H1N1

Smash Journeyman
I mean if NC doesn't mind getting wrecked then sure =p. I don't see why we can't have crew battles unless we run pools which it looks like we'll probably have to run straight bracket. What did you have in mind NC Vs GA? No AL?
Ill remember to hold on to this statement

BigLøu

Smash Lord
Yoooo I can't house anyone guys sorry =(. I'm not gonna be at my house this weekend I'm staying at my parents place.

archer.

Smash Lord
That's assuming my car situation works out. If it doesn't then it's Mekos vs. GA.

And I dunno if GA can handle all dat Lucas.

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
yea I'm yer backup for u guys. It is destiny if his car doesn't work out i guess.
And Esam u are NC now!! Yer here for 4 years. Im in NC/SC for college as well.

DRN

Smash Lord
yea I'm yer backup for u guys. It is destiny if his car doesn't work out i guess.
And Esam u are NC now!! Yer here for 4 years. Im in NC/SC for college as well.
Actually hes SC. Hes there for 4 years :p

Hunter u should add in 4God to the crew battle.

Top Bottom