• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Salt Mines 2 (Michaels Birthday Bash) Feat. BBQ, Reflex, Esam, Kadaj, BigLou

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Everything features BBQ
I lost to this. QFT.

I'm not certain I can make it unless I find a ride before Saturday. Mom is going to be busy from 1:00 onward, so I'll try to find one myself unless someone wouldn't mind making a detour to come and get me. I'm about 15-20 minutes from the venue at most, but I believe I can chip in what's due for gas if necessary.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
So North Dakota and South Dakota hate each other?

So Virginia and West Virginia hate each other?

You are stereotyping, good sir.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
about 75 percent chance im coming and bringing one of my friends.
idk about the rest of alabama.
they live in indecisiveness

Hawky

Smash Rookie
Didn't know so many people joined... I am so hyped for this.
Sadly though, I don't think I'll be able to join the tourney. (I'm still coming though) But probably only to MM. Reason why i can't join is because I might leave early.

So I'll be there, (Probably the first person there... as always) so if you see me just say sup because I'm a quiet dude and if you don't say anything I probably won't either lol.

Zatch, don't hold me to this but I MIGHT be able to come get you. I'm unsure, but I'll let you know by tomorr--- Errr later on today (Since its now technically Friday) if I can. But don't hold me to that. Just go on looking for a ride as if I never said this and I'll let you know if I can.

Anyway, again, I'm up for MMs. Because I want you all to take my money.
So I can take ya'll money. So I can see how good the lot of you are offline :]

Awesomenocity

Smash Rookie
I'd love to show up for this. There's like no competition in the middle georgia area. Problem is...i have work! If i can get off, i'll probably be there to kick some but with fox :)

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@Hawky - We should MM. However much you want, best of 3 or 5, any 3 of my characters (Wario, Donkey Kong, Sheik). You decide for how much too. If you're interested that is...

Get your rides settled guys... I want to see you all here <3

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
hawky do you go to AiB much? it seems liek ive sen you there.
micaleis ill MM one of your characters for 2 dollars if you want lool

FourTy

Smash Cadet
is there anyone going to this from Tech that i can get a ride with? i realize it's kinda last minute...

Hawky

Smash Rookie
@Hawky - We should MM. However much you want, best of 3 or 5, any 3 of my characters (Wario, Donkey Kong, Sheik). You decide for how much too. If you're interested that is...

Get your rides settled guys... I want to see you all here <3
I'll MM you. I'm not gonna tell you who to use though I'll let you decide that because I'll probably just go random since I don't feel like I have a main anymore.

hawky do you go to AiB much? it seems liek ive sen you there.
micaleis ill MM one of your characters for 2 dollars if you want lool
Yeah I'm on AiB so you probably have seen me there before.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
is there anyone going to this from Tech that i can get a ride with? i realize it's kinda last minute...
If you can't find a ride there, you should consider marta! I know it takes a while, but that way you could definitely make it, and a bus goes right by the venue. That's how Micaelis and 4God usually get there from GT. I'm using it to get there from SPSU, which unfortunately is an even longer trek, but I'm all for smash bros.

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
I'll MM you. I'm not gonna tell you who to use though I'll let you decide that because I'll probably just go random since I don't feel like I have a main anymore.
Yeah you pulled out three different characters during grand finals last time :D Always more interesting than the same matchup over and over.

FourTy

Smash Cadet
If you can't find a ride there, you should consider marta! I know it takes a while, but that way you could definitely make it, and a bus goes right by the venue. That's how Micaelis and 4God usually get there from GT. I'm using it to get there from SPSU, which unfortunately is an even longer trek, but I'm all for smash bros.
that works, i wasn't aware that you could get tehre from marta XD thanks!

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
that works, i wasn't aware that you could get tehre from marta XD thanks!
No problem! Btw it's south to five points, east to Indian Creek, then 116 bus, which drives basically right past the place. You can also take the 115 bus from Indian Creek, but you have to walk half a mile up Main Street. Anyway, maybe you could just ride with Micaelis if he's doing marta from GT. You could wish him happy birthday the whole ride there!

Player-1

Smash Legend
Angelo, me and p3 are getting a tide from Lounis. I dont want to speak for him but maybe you can get a ride with us and save you some time

:phone:

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Angelo, me and p3 are getting a tide from Lounis. I dont want to speak for him but maybe you can get a ride with us and save you some time

Maybe he didn't ask me for a reason :( Just kidding. I'll call/text him for ride details. Thanks for the heads-up!

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
@FourTV - I'm driving this time and I have a spot in my car so just text me when you can and I'll fill you in on the details. My number is 770 & 634 & 7159

@Slam - Yay, sure. I can do that. Do you want to pick my char or do I just use any?

Micaelis

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MicaelisX
Who the hell puts ampersands to separate a phone number?

I do because bots and other web applications like Skype can identify telephone numbers posted on the internet and can add them to call lists and other spam systems. Adding unique characters that aren't usually used prevents that problem and yet I still got the point across. Scrub Troll.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
did you like... sign up to get spammed michael?

also in our MM you can chose whatever character you wanna play.
my mains are ddd/wario/luigi

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Thank you much for your generosity, Hawky.

My sister agreed to take me tomorrow, I'll be there early most likely. Can't wait to see you all and play with everyone. Hype.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Thanks to a lucky last-minute development, I am now confirmed for this.

Player-1, actually show me your damn Bowser at this. ;)

Top Bottom