• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Rio Grande Valley Thread (Brownsville Brawlfest 4 july 18th)

Broly

Smash Lord
i dont think b'ville is that attracting to most upstaters...if only mexico was involved we could produce a huge tourny, but idk anybody there.

Broly

Smash Lord
k, i need to know how much boss gonna charge for gas etc..., n if u guys can come over some afternoon, mayb friday to practice...

Broly

Smash Lord
yea tru, but pax n i dont on friday, but if he can kool...ill get the housing thing taken care of soon.

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
Yo magik, I'm not gonna make it to Houston afterall, I'm gonna end up going to Dallas for MLG in October though. But uhhh yeah people need to go to Magiks this weekend

defsithe

Smash Ace
apparently they r having UPLOADED 3 this saturday at cyber comics. which is odd cuz demon jim didnt post a thread or anything. so dont expect smash to be big there or whatever. i just learned this today just thought i would let u no. find their myspace and they have it in their blog if u want info on it.

Broly

Smash Lord
alright NEW INFO.

1. housing going to be at college station, we will be followin car fter tourny to their house.
2. ppl goin to this tourny so far, me, boss, pax, vash. Magik, u still cant go?
3. i still need to knohow much each person will need 4 gas, etc...
4. san angelo will also b housed by them soCREW BATTLES =D
5. any1 here have allergies to cat/dog? he has 1 of each, lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
TGM,here! The hurricane wil be in the gulf of mexico by sunday/monday as a cata 3. I will make a call on sunday wether or not to keep HOBO 10 going or not. If it doesnt hit, ill keep it going. Just please keep up with the houston thread and chat room in the following days

Magik0722

Smash Champion
To play smash?

Anyways me and boss where planning on going to san antonio this saturday, if you guys arent still broke wanna join us?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
boss, just a reminder, SEND OUT MY WII!!! or please return my calls/texts

tsetse

Smash Lord
ok I will be providing transportation to the tourney mikey and gobz will be Hosting in kingsville i will expect gas money up front. We will be leaving at around 8am

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey guys, it would be great if you could give Furbs his Wii back, it's been a pretty long time and I think he's been pretty **** nice about it. So Wii plz :D

defsithe

Smash Ace
who is furbz? what tourney did he come to in the valley?the only houston people i remember were roy r and stiltz. and like the guys from san antonio but they didnt even play smash. i think that would help him locate his wii.

nvm i read ur post wrong
:edit:
oh boss has it. good luck with that. he still has my controller and owes me money.
y would u lend/leave ur wii?

and im hosting a tourny with gobz here?

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
lol we had our wii's switched at hobo 10, he got his wii 2 weeks ago >.> still haven't got mine

Top Bottom