• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me
Alph was confirmed to be a new character model. I'm gonna go ahead and fake the hell out of this.

BaganSmashBros

Smash Hero
As long as I get Wolf, Mewtwo and Ridley in this game I will never say another bad thing about sakurais choices ever again.
Too bad Wolf is cut according to ESRB leak. It also said that characters have at least 8 colors/costumes and that Shulk has 5 modes.
"Ridley joins the battle" is the best idea. No stupid puns and jokes pls.
What? No
"Ridley
Engage him, motherf*Ridley's hand*ers"

? You are boring.
Oh, recently I told someone I know irl that I wanted Ridley in Smash bros 4. Apparently he is a detractor, so now he yells out: "Ridley isn't playable!" Every time I see him..... It is very frustrating.
Please, falcon punch him in the face, just for us.
Did anyone even prove that the three pictures were fake? What im talking about is the Ridley Loom picture
1. Ridley looms big sounds stupid
2. This is Brawl model, just a bit edited, and we know that we won't get it anyhow because SSB4 uses Other M designs
3. Its f***ing ugly.
The only problem with that idea is that Mega Man already used it.
Maybe if we are going simple it could be: Ridley enters the fray!
Everyone uses it in japanese trailers.
Roidley is a play off the word steroids, making fun of Roidley's large arms and neck in comparison to classic Ridley
But this is incorrect and if someone is on steroids, then it is Conceptley. Just...duh...still, that name is already so commonly used for Other M Ridley that i can't use any other name.

wrong thing srry

Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me
Exact same post as before, we need proof from you that is not just text and this is not place to put leaks on.
This is the HD version that it makes me suprised
View attachment 24510
OH GOD THAT IS WORSE THAN NESLEY AND CONCEPTLEY!

Last edited:

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Too bad Wolf is cut according to ESRB leak. It also said that characters have at least 8 colors/costumes and that Shulk has 5 modes.

What? No
"Ridley
Engage him, motherf*Ridley's hand*ers"

? You are boring.

Please, falcon punch him in the face, just for us.

1. Ridley looms big sounds stupid
2. This is Brawl model, just a bit edited, and we know that we won't get it anyhow because SSB4 uses Other M designs
3. Its f***ing ugly.

Everyone uses it in japanese trailers.

But this is incorrect and if someone is on steroids, then it is Conceptley. Just...duh...still, that name is already so commonly used for Other M Ridley that i can't use any other name.

Exact same post as before, we need proof from you that is not just text and this is not place to put leaks on.

OH GOD THAT IS WORSE THAN NESLEY AND CONCEPTLEY!
The only reason Ninka said that is because he didnt see wolf on the leaked roster...

Needsmorespin

Smash Cadet
I have a goal...if Ridley is confirmed I Will become the best Ridley player and I'll do it for you guys, ALL my fellow Ridley supporters

MEW2KING BE DAMNED!!

Gold_Jacobson

Smash Journeyman
Dear Ridley,

I am thy humble servant.
Pray for us in our final week of temptation.
Deliver to us your presence.
Through thy size all things are possible.
Holy Ridley, villain of Metroid.
Pray for those that detract from you
And hope that we will show them mercy on your
Release day.

Amen.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I'm going to make a- kind of random- question...I already did that question to a friend of mine....

What you you think that would happen if these 3 fancy Ridleys met?
2369011.jpg

hehe...I'm bored....

RidleyDX

Smash Ace
Just a couple more days until we find out if Ridley is playable or a stage boss...

Just a couple more... hopefully this story has a happy ending.
You speak!? Glad to see our favorite lurker is still alive.

I wonder were @OblivionWolf is? He did alot of good work with the shadow analysis. I hope to see some of the other older members come by, especially this close to release.

Last edited:

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
I'm going to make a- kind of random- question...I already did that question to a friend of mine....

View attachment 24513

hehe...I'm bored....
They would all have a thought provoking and meaningful chat on Kraid's eating habits and how they effect everyone around him.

"I saw him eat Mike the other day." One would say.

TTYK

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EJ_Locke
Warning Received
1883 comment pages wasted on a false hope, *sigh* guess that's the way the big ball bounces.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
1883 comment pages wasted on a false hope, *sigh* guess that's the way the big ball bounces.
Is there another thread around here with 1883 pages? I don't see what you're talking about here, but if there is one I'd like to send my condolences.

Zawaz132

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zawaz132

View attachment 24513

hehe...I'm bored....
They would obviously play space crochet and then reminisce on the good old days when space pirates had class. Then Samus came along and ruined everything.

D

Deleted member

Man this is confusing. I have no idea this leak is real or fake, so I'm just going to wait

View attachment 24513

hehe...I'm bored....
That's simple, they would have a tea party.

What false hope? His chances seem pretty good to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace

View attachment 24513

hehe...I'm bored....
They would hold a fashion contest and that fancy ridley in a tux and tophat would win, no questions asked :awesome:

Terrazi Terrajin

Smash Ace
I only found out a week ago that Pyrosphere is a wii u only stage, not that it hurts Ridley's chances, but I just found it odd that it wouldn't be in the 3ds version.

If worst does come to worst, I still feel he's a potential DLC candidate that wouldn't show up until the wii u version surfaced. But that's just me. Hopefully this is settled once and for all this week, so that even if he's not shown as playable, sakurai at LEAST comes out of the shadows to tell us that he's a stage hazard instead of leaving us hanging for a further 3+ months.

Last edited:

.Shìkì

Smash Ace
Oh damn, judging from pictures of the Mewtwo thread there are already stores selling Smash, Brace yourself for an impact of meteorite proportions...

Picture in question:

Everyone that doesn't want to be spoiled, SEEK COVER!

Last edited:

Ganonthegreat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ganonthegreat
3DS FC
3780-9005-2627
Oh damn, judging from pictures of the Mewtwo thread there are already stroes selling Smash, Brace yourself for an impact of meteorite proportions...

Picture in question:

Everyone that doesn't want to be spoiled, SEEK COVER!

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
On the same year as this page, not too many days ago, Krakatoa exploded.
The explosion was so loud that it was heard up to 5000km away and was roughly equivalent to 200 megatons of TNT (6000x times the combined destructive power of the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs).

How loud will the explosion be when Ridley is revealed?

Last edited:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh but like, real talk, no point going ballistic with "HERE WE GO"/etc etc if this is real and we're about to start getting information reveals....
Wait for them rather than anticipate them.

EricTheGamerman

Smash Master
Well just wanted to pop-in and says I'm glad to have been alongside everyone supporting Ridley for Smash 4. Again he was a character that I never knew I wanted until I came here and saw this particular thread, and now I've become a straw-grasping Ridley supporter like several others. If the game has truly broken street release, then the next few days will reveal the truth about our favorite space pirate. I really hope he is, and I still believe in his inclusion until the either sweet or bitter end that is coming fast towards us. And at any moment this thread might just be absolutely overloaded with hype surrounding Ridley and gone, so I wanted at least one final say before then.

Thanks for the past two months of speculation and entertaining comments, its been fun! :laugh:

Top Bottom