• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
This thread moves too fast....

Today was the first time I told a friend outside Smashboards how my opinion about Roidley changed and how my Ridley and Roidley interactions came to be....it felt so strange...but I will keep posting my Ridley stuff here and ONLY here...FB is boring and people wouldn't understand my stuff with him...

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Ridley joins the battle
I would be ok with this as well

This thread moves too fast....

Today was the first time I told a friend outside Smashboards how my opinion about Roidley changed and how my Ridley and Roidley interactions came to be....it felt so strange...but I will keep posting my Ridley stuff here and ONLY here...FB is boring and people wouldn't understand my stuff with him...
Hear that people? Andrea is Smashboards exclusive

awww yisss

Last edited:

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I think everyone here would be ok with any splash quote as long as he gets one :grin:
Ridley dismembers the competiti-OHMY-AHRGRGRHHRGHHHHH!!
Or we could just go with a good 'ol fashioned

Ridley murderizes the competition!

Ridley gets his chance!
Ridley never gave up!
Ridley scorches the competition!

Any of these good?:chuckle:
Third one ain't bad

Last edited:

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
"Ridley joins the battle" is the best idea. No stupid puns and jokes pls.

Pyropuppet

Smash Cadet
Oh, recently I told someone I know irl that I wanted Ridley in Smash bros 4. Apparently he is a detractor, so now he yells out: "Ridley isn't playable!" Every time I see him..... It is very frustrating.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
"Ridley joins the battle" is the best idea. No stupid puns and jokes pls.
"Ridley kept you waiting, huh?"

So...this is probably a stretch, but has any Pyrosphere picture that's been published had 4 characters in it?

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Splashtexts?

How 'bout...

RIDLEY

That's it. Nothing else is needed.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace
If we are to judge him based on the footage we've seen, it's very clear to see that he IS an aerial fighter. He even grabbed Pikachu mid-flight, something only he has been able to do so far.
And Aerial Smash Attacks are already confirmed with Robin.

So that's something else for Ridley to do.

Poopmin

Smash Ace
NNID
HotelMario
"Ridley kept you waiting, huh?"

So...this is probably a stretch, but has any Pyrosphere picture that's been published had 4 characters in it?
You trying to imply Pyrosphere is Ridley's final smash?

I thought of that too, discarded it quickly because I already had enough straws.

Last edited:

nicholas2930

Smash Rookie
Warning Received
Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me
okay

Eisendrachen

Smash Hero
NNID
Das_Ritter
3DS FC
5026-4732-8503
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too.
...Wait, hold on. We are getting a shining Charizard alt, but it's the current black one and not the original purple one?

Well, crap, so much for the hope for a Charizard-colored Ridley, then.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
So...we're gonna need a mod in here aren't we?

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
Proof?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Guys... All of that stuff is common knowledge from the Japanese thing last weekend (except the ridley bit of course)

And the Ice Climbers bit was leaked ages ago. Ignore him.

Gygados

Smash Apprentice
Don't turn around, 'cos then I'll be behind you.
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
That's all who gave you? Do you have anything to back it up?

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
I'm sorry but who is roidley?
Ridley from Metroid Other M

Roidley is a play off the word steroids, making fun of Roidley's large arms and neck in comparison to classic Ridley

look I told you, believe what you want
I believe most of the stuff you posted, but not because you posted it, lol. You're just parroting stuff we already know, tagging Ridley at the end.

Last edited:

TheGalaxyKnight

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IRNStudios
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
While this is interesting, this is not the place to talk about leaks. Sorry. :(

Blackflamedragon

Smash Apprentice
Ridley from Metroid Other M

Roidley is a play off the word steroids, making fun of Roidley's large arms and neck in comparison to classic Ridley

I believe most of the stuff you posted, but not because you posted it, lol. You're just parroting stuff we already know, tagging Ridley at the end.
Thanks

Top Bottom