• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

D

Deleted member

Hey look! Someone claiming to have legit information that has joined just today and has only posted once.

Yeah.

Remember to keep your Skeptic Hats on people, come on now, this info is just old news with "Ridley" thrown in to get people hyped for nothing.

So to reiterate what @ Phaazoid Phaazoid said:

Ignore him
Don't be so quick to freak out whenever someone comes running in with "my friend/me knows Ridley is in and x information to pad my claim!"

In other words, keep your pants on you dumbs.

ddd87

Smash Journeyman
We've been waiting three smash generations, Im not settling for anything less than "Ridley makes his big entrance".

nicholas2930

Smash Rookie
Warning Received

wrong thing srry

Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
Ok, before I begin, id like to say who ever doesn't believe me idc, believe what you want.
1. Ridley is Playable
No matter what happens I know Ridley is playable, he's getting a trailer at the end or start ( i'm not too sure he didn't go into detail) of the Nintendo tree house broadcast.
2. About The Demo.
Alph is a re-color for olimar, charizard has a shiny alt (black) and blue alt and when he goes blue his fire changes color too. Charizards up b is still the same as brawls, but it goes higher. Mega man has a black and yellow color, red and white, and maybe blue and white idk. Greninja has a light blue alt.
3. Some Other Info
Marths 3rd custom special b move is melee shield breaker. The reason ice climbers got cut was because they were causing bugs in the 3ds version. Samus has power bomb for her coustum down b move

Thats all he gave me
I'm iffy on this, plus I swear people said there was no Black Charizard.

Blackflamedragon

Smash Apprentice
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
Thanks for the info

Last edited:

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
So...we're gonna need a mod in here aren't we?
I might not be a mod, but I end up semi-modding here a lot so...

Hey look! Someone claiming to have legit information that has joined just today and has only posted once.

Yeah.
^This. People. IsmaR has stated that fake leaks (including people posting fake leaks on this thread) will be coming out of the woodworks these last few days and said to ignore them. Period. Also, too much leak talk is going on, even if its about Ridley. Mods have stated; no leak talk in the Ridley thread. So please, STOP.

Also you guys should slow down on the posts, cuz at this rate, we won't have barely 50 pages left by Wednesday, So slow down a bit, OK?

Last edited:

nicholas2930

Smash Rookie
there is a black charizard no doubt i think he only has like 1 color thats public knowledge so it shouldn't be hard to belive

Blackflamedragon

Smash Apprentice
I might not be a mod, but I end up semi-modding here a lot so...

^This. People. IsmaR has stated that fake leaks (including people posting fake leaks on this thread) and to ignore them. Period. Also, too much leak talk is going on, even if its about Ridley. Mods have stated; no leak talk in the Ridley thread. So please, STOP.

Also you guys should slow down on the posts, cuz at this rate, we won't have barely 50 pages left by Wednesday, So slow down a bit, OK?
Don't worry I have the second thread ready to go when this one is full

D

Deleted member

I can't believe I'm actually mini-modding right now.

So you know how sometimes a child is trying to tell their parents something and the parent says "Use your words."?

To the people that just got a little leak-happy:

Now would be a good time not to use your words. (read: stop talking about the leak in here you dumbs)

Either drop the leak talk altogether or take it somewhere else, please.

I'd actually like it if we could keep this thread on track for the last 4 days before we know Ridley's fate, if that's possible.

(And also what @ SuperSegaSonicSS SuperSegaSonicSS said).

And for those of you that learn better with pictures:

Sheesh... >_>

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
Do you guys remember this? :awesome:
Ah, yes, the roster leak that some believed to be just as believable as the Palutena "leak."

Funny how that "seemingly" real leak ended up being completely fake. Just like Gematsu.

Last edited:

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
F2A571_0DB53970447F6_000.gif

"I'm scared..."

TT__TT I don't want this thread to die....I don't know what I would do without it! Please! STOP the leak talk!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
But it was confirmed fake long ago! i remember people here even pointing out just how disgusting that render was.
It looked like a skunk threw up on a poop, and then it came to life and crawled into a CSS picture just before embracing the sweet release of death

Last edited:

Chrollo.

fka president wario
1. Ridley is Playable
2. About The Demo.
3. Some Other Info

Thats all he gave me
Alpha isn't a recolor (I've seen pics of him, he has a totally different model) of Olimar so everything you said just got thrown out the window.

AlexTLW

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlexTLW
3DS FC
0688-5455-7010
Do you guys remember this? :awesome:
I remember that too, I knew it was fake when they where obviously trying too hard to hide Ridley lol

I question sakurai/Namco why they didn't use this type of CSS layout for the 3DS verson. It would be much better than cramming them into that 1 screen.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
if ur so mad why are u here? idc if u believe it and no one else cares either
People being mad isn't the problem. The problem is that the moderators have told this thread to stop going off topic ,which includes bringing up leak conversation in this thread where there's a thread for that kind of stuff. If you want to bring leaked information on this site, please do it in the right thread. Bringing it here will be problematic for the mods.

Malkior7

Majestic Space Pirate
NNID
Sagittarius
3DS FC
4167-5777-1464
idk what Ridley face artz I should do next. gonna be hard for me to top the gurren lagann one

Last edited:

Robotic Operating Buddy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moguera24
So I was thinking about the "too big" argument and how people often use the size changes of other characters (Bowser, Pikachu, etc.) as evidence both for and against Ridley. Then I realized that anyone who uses pokemon size changes in their arguments (regardless of what side they are on) are actually using faulty evidence, and this is why:

The pokemon characters used in the smash games are not "unique" characters, by this I mean that Charizard is not the Charizard, but merely a member of the charizard species. And just like species in real life, charizards should vary in size between individual members. While the pokedex only lists charizards at 5'7'' (what can be assumed the average height), Charizard in Smash is larger, and this is because he is just a larger member of the species. The same can be said for Pikachu (only 1'4") and Greninja (only 4'11").

Not entirely sure why I brought this up, but maybe this can be used for evidence if detractors attack or something.:)

Zawaz132

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Zawaz132
Leak talk. Everywhere. At this point, it all sounds like spam in Ridley's thread.
Why can't we return to the good old days when we would talk about relevant things? Like......
Who would be a good partner for Ridley in a 2v2 match? (Besides Ridley)

Top Bottom