• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

lilt

Smash Journeyman
Remember guys, if Ridley won't show up in the Direct, there still is the Invitational.

Anyways, my body is ready for the Space Dragons big arrival.

Last edited:

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO SUPPORT RIDLEY
THANKS FOR FORGETTING ME I LOVE YOU TOO OKAY?
see, you're there too :)
BTW here there are some other special thanks:
@SchAlternate
ALL YOUTUBE CHANNELS WHICH SUPPORT RIDLEY
ALL MIIVERSE PEOPLE WHO SUPPORT RIDLEY
ALL PEOPLE WHO MADE A RIDLEY'S SIZE COMPARISON
and thanks to myself too :smirk:

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
ArgghaaargghhgggAarrggdgfgshghggfrfkkddifusifdhdffggggffgfgfffffffffhfhhhhhhhgggggggghgjhf
^ me trying to entertain myself before it starts oh man i just hrnggggggggggegsdgsdffasfafsf

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Just remember guys.

Don't see him as concrete.

Lolo Lolo

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1693-1660-3630
Switch FC
SW 0891 5407 0511
REMEMBER GUYS !!!!!!!!!
IF RIDLEY IS PLAYABLE THEN PUT THESE IN YOUR SIGNATURE !!!!!!!!!!!

Weav

Smash Rookie
IT'S THE FINAL COUNTDOOOOWN!!!1

Ok, so over the past few weeks I have kinda been watching this thread and the way you guys show such devotion to Ridley being in Smash 4 is pretty amazing, really, so before he either gets confirmed or de-confirmed I thought I'd take the chance to say good luck to you all, because if there is anything you awesome people deserve is your character =D

Good luck, guys!

(also i have never really used smashboards before so i guess that makes me new lol, inb4 i mess this post up somehow)

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
Religion is about believing, not knowing of any godlike existence. You can't say it's a fact that a god does or does not exist. It's the same thing with Ridley mate. Since you do not believe in other gods, they are fictional for you too, or aren't they? I don't see your problem.
Religion as the world defines it is dumb anyway.

In any case you're wrong. We can say God exists as if it is fact. You presume too much in that proof doesn't exist. It's more a matter of who or what you want proofs attributed. If God does something for somebody, they can say it was God or say it was coincidence or whatever else. Belief or disbelief doesn't dispel something's existence. It just affirms one's tolerance of its existence.

God exists. I know it is fact, not just believe it. I don't tolerate an idea of his existence. I've been exposed to it and have no reason to question it. But it did initially require faith.

Also, Ridley exists. As does everything else we consider "fictional". Maybe not on this actual physical dimension, but definitely the fantastical dimension. And that's good enough for me. Interesting way of viewing things huh?

Now my space pirates, regardless of our beliefs, Ridley demands we remain united in hope for his arrival! LORD RIDLEY AWAITS!!!! :D

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
It's not even gonna be smash to start. We're going to have to endure 30 minutes of other Nintendo news (new starfox U, ect) for a smash trailer at the end

ppbto

Smash Journeyman
Last minutes before the Event. I hope to see you all Gentlemen and ladies on the Ridley's subforum.

Top Bottom