• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Yeah completely pointless, I think Golden just wanted to bring us the proofs of him being playable and that's it. Too bad that nobody can disagree with him.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
STILL NOT ENOUGH.
HE MUST BE THE SYSTEMS TOO!

(I think we should stop now....)
No....

LET'S MAKE RIDLEY THE ENTIRE COMPANY!!!

(Okay.)

Alright people. Give me three good winning animations.

D

Deleted member

Geez, that'd actually be hard to decide since these can ultimately be random and generic...

I have one, I guess:
Ridley slowly descends facing the camera, lands, then roars.

Kind of a lame description, but it seems cool when you envision it.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
We are now just 2.5 months away from a possible Ridley confirmation. I really can't wait until Ridley is finally confirmed. We are literally just weeks away from this. Its only 2.5 months away, yet I have a feeling its going to feel much farther away.

However, these last few months could very well be the last we will have to discuss how Ridley will actually be in Smash 4 (or that whether he will even be playable in it). I wonder if Ridley will be given his own separate board once he is confirmed?

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Why did I even create this thread.

There's no way Ridley will be in Smash.
Very much agreed. The Strongest know that Ridley will never EVER be in Smash. He's simply too big, no matter how you try to refute that.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
We are now just 2.5 months away from a possible Ridley confirmation. I really can't wait until Ridley is finally confirmed. We are literally just weeks away from this. Its only 2.5 months away, yet I have a feeling its going to feel much farther away.

However, these last few months could very well be the last we will have to discuss how Ridley will actually be in Smash 4 (or that whether he will even be playable in it). I wonder if Ridley will be given his own separate board once he is confirmed?

Wow..calm down there sonny jim..your setting yourself up for a emotional train wreck with that level of faith/hope...

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Wow..calm down there sonny jim..your setting yourself up for a emotional train wreck with that level of faith/hope...
While I agree that we shouldn't act like he's 100% confirmed, do you think he's not going to get in?

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
I'm sure one way or another Ridley will be in as a playable character. Nintendo has to know that if he doesn't show up, it will automatically make SSB4 a disappointment.

They really have no excuse. I mean I understand his build is kind of awkward, but the videos of Ridley playable in Brawl makes it all moot.

Neanderthal

★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Ridley can't be a playable character because he's not big enough.............................................................................................................. in Japan. :troll:

In all seriousness, he's nowhere near 100% in the game. I'd say more like 70%.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Ridley can't be a playable character because he's not big enough.............................................................................................................. in Japan. :troll:

In all seriousness, he's nowhere near 100% in the game. I'd say more like 70%.
I'd be so bold as to put him as 85%.

If the common Japanese fanbase knows he's huge (:troll:) here, then Sakurai has to know he's incredibly popular.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ridley can't be a playable character because he's not big enough.............................................................................................................. in Japan. :troll:.

he's pretty small then

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm sure he will, as with everyone else confirmed. And I can't wait for that day. Sitting down to discuss my favorite characters, actually knowing they're in the game? That's something I'm soooooo excited for.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Then once we know who WILL be in, we can try to figure out who is left and who from that pool of characters has the best chances. Should be a good time.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Hate to double post, but I really think it might be useful for some of us on this site to have a private group to debate some of these things in a logical manner of sorts. Especially after the initial trailer.

I mean I BS a lot on this site but i'm all for an intelligent conversation.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Y'know, that's actually a pretty good idea. I'd be all for that. Someone should get on that...some time in the next two months.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Hate to double post, but I really think it might be useful for some of us on this site to have a private group to debate some of these things in a logical manner of sorts. Especially after the initial trailer.

Well previous groups are in the process of coming back. They're still being worked on, but by E3 I'm guessing the they'll be up and running.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
We did. Before the site changed software we had a USER GROUP that acted as our own little backroom.

THIS IS MY THREAD YOU CAN'T NINJA ME IN MY OWN THREAD.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392

I concur!

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
Guys, can't any of you do math? There's a 50% chance he's in. It's obvious. here's the math

He's either in, or he's not in. there are only two choices. Therefore, each choice has a 50% chance. It's like winning the lottery. you either win, or you don't. 50/50

Back me up Oasis

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guys, can't any of you do math? There's a 50% chance he's in. It's obvious. here's the math

He's either in, or he's not in. there are only two choices. Therefore, each choice has a 50% chance. It's like winning the lottery. you either win, or you don't. 50/50

Back me up Oasis
What if he's in buy a boss again?

Is that like the coin landing on it's edge?

D

Deleted member

Ridley is too small in Japan.
Godzilla could eat him in one bite.

Dark Phazon

Smash Hero
While I agree that we shouldn't act like he's 100% confirmed, do you think he's not going to get in?
Bruv..to be honest man..i seriously dont know..but ''ATLEASTTT''

ATLEAStTTTT..... Sakurai will actually know and fully acknowledged that he is or was (if hes doesnt make it...) Hugely requested at the time of development too.

So he know hes requested and he knows hes requested ALOT! What he also knows is that at the time hes been informed/realised that hes hugely requested its still possible to add him there is enough time.

So bruv if anything if he doesnt get in t

Top Bottom