• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
As for Ridley... who thinks if Coro Coro mentions Pyrosphere, Sakurai's gonna find a way to :troll: his way around Ridley and still make him seem like a SH?
I thought it was only 3DS stages in CoroCoro. It would seem Sakurai has once again :troll:'d his way around Ridley...

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I think sakurai is doing everything In his power not to leak ridley
I can't exactly blame him for all the leak prevention. Someone from Nintendo already let it slip that Wario was in, so he's probably got to take so many extra precautions now. At this point with all of the dodging it's just too painfully obvious that Ridley got in.

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
I hope I'm not methodical in saying, I can't wait to see your reactions when he gets DC or Confirmed.

This will crash smashboards.

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Hmm other then anniversaries when do you think sakurai will tell us about ridley..
Sometime this month. Probably around the 20th or he's nearly guaranteed that he'll be in the next General Direct.

If none of these then basically never. The game will be his last chance of reveal if he isn't revealed this month.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
Hmm other then anniversaries when do you think sakurai will tell us about ridley..
I still think the 11th or 12th as character reveals seem to always be on that day. But maybe he won't, will have to see.

=EDIT=

Yeah, it probably will.
Also Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, every Sm4sh Related Forum, Nintendo Network and Google+. :I
don't forget Miiverse... heck the whole internet, nay, the whole world will crash. After all, that will most likely be the "BIGGEST" possibility. :troll:

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Is it best to say the song skyfall will be playing when ridley is confirmed since the whole internets sky is gonna fall when hes confirmed

Marx the Jester

Smash Cadet
Guys, new Japanese Smash Bros. commercial on YouTube. It has scenes from the character reveals, plus supposed revealed ones of DK running in a jungle AND Samus firing at something. Get hype.
Put this in your YouTube url, I'm too new to post links. /watch?v=_ePqAF4JlWY

Strider_Bond00J

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-2525-8699-9095
Yeah, it probably will.
Also Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, every Sm4sh Related Forum, Nintendo Network and Google+. :I
It's going to crash the internet. There will be joy, rage... I'm going to hide in a cardboard box, while I have a Substitute doll handle my Internet accounts.:substitute:

UpsilonFox

Smash Apprentice
NNID
FLYINGDAVEno2
3DS FC
1134-7457-1617
Guys, new Japanese Smash Bros. commercial on YouTube. It has scenes from the character reveals, plus supposed revealed ones of DK running in a jungle AND Samus firing at something. Get hype.
The DK and Samus shots are just from the E3 2013 reveal trailer for Smash 4.

yosharioIII

Smash Apprentice
I don't believe there's anything new in there at all... Most of those were from the very first trailer.

D

Deleted member

What happens to Smashboards when Ridley's fate is revealed:

Ridley being the train of course.

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
Oh butts, I didn't know about that. Sorry about the false alarm. I just wanted to be cool.
atleast you informed us about the smash commercial. it looks really epic :0

What happens to Smashboards when Ridley's fate is revealed:

Ridley being the train of course.

Ridley crashes into the detractors arguments because he will be playable and because he is so big he will crush them in one hit

Last edited:

BrigadeStuart

Smash Journeyman
To celebrate Metroid anniversary (at the time right now its over, but this took me 4 hours to make) heres Metroid and Ridley

Last edited:

AuraShaman

Smash Ace
NNID
AuraShaman
3DS FC
0018-0281-9044
People who claim Ray-man still has a chance (even though Nintendo officially deconfirmed him) and Ridley is impossible (because, they say, "They showed Ridley as a boss duh lol. BUT RAY-MAN WAS A COVERUP BY NINTENDO SHUTUP I'M RIGHT) have a special spot reserved for them in the Splounge Catacombs.
I've heard of a special thing called marketing strategy. If Sakurai places all his character cards in one game, what newcomers will he have for the next Smash? Sakurai has used alot of big cards like Mega Man and Pac-Man (Ridley & Mewtwo if you really wanna count them in, too), so it would seem like bad marketing strategy at this point to include Shulk, Isaac, and Bandana Dee at this point in Sm4sh.

Skyblade12

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1547-6378-0895
I've heard of a special thing called marketing strategy. If Sakurai places all his character cards in one game, what newcomers will he have for the next Smash? Sakurai has used alot of big cards like Mega Man and Pac-Man (Ridley & Mewtwo if you really wanna count them in, too), so it would seem like bad marketing strategy at this point to include Shulk, Isaac, and Bandana Dee at this point in Sm4sh.
I disagree. I don't think Sakurai works that way. He seems very much the sort of guy who obsesses over making the game as good as it can get. I don't think he'd intentionally with hold something he thinks should be in the game, just to make a sequel.

SuperSegaSonicSS

The Inspired Artist
I disagree. I don't think Sakurai works that way. He seems very much the sort of guy who obsesses over making the game as good as it can get. I don't think he'd intentionally with hold something he thinks should be in the game, just to make a sequel.
Especially when Sakurai wasn't even gonna make another SSB, at least, not when it was announced by Nintendo without Sakurai's knowledge.

Top Bottom