• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important The Ridley for SSB4 Thread - End of an Era

D

Deleted member

Oh I forgot:

Everyone of course has noticed that Ridley here ^ is on the thin side (because you can see her rib cage).

Well, what none of you did know is that Ridley is super thin because she's been trying to slim down to impress her Space Pirates.

After all, Samus has the nice curves and everything, but you know what the biggest factor is? She's THIN.

So of course, Ridley, not wanting to continue losing the love of her Space Pirates decided to go

Anorexic and Bulimic

Spoilered because this ^ is sensitive to some

As well as start doing tons of cardio so that she could slim all the way down. After all, those Space Pirates are sure to be impressed by a girl who is so thin you can see her ribcage!

Her 0% bodyfat body will be sure to win back the love of all her Space Pirates! :awesome:

/teengirlproblems.

Last edited by a moderator:

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
You guys do realize he's (Ridley) a boss on PyroSphere right? Sorry to break your pathetic illusions and **** in your frosted flakes, but its the truth! Later chumps ;)

(skip to 7:17)
oh man if only we had watched the direct and taken that into account

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
You guys do realize he's (Ridley) a boss on PyroSphere right? Sorry to break your pathetic illusions and **** in your frosted flakes, but its the truth! Later chumps ;)

Is this a joke?

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
What is it with people immidiately assuming characters would be clones? DK with Diddy, Rosalina with peach, greninja with shiek, paper mario with mario, mega man with samus, and of course Ridley with charizard. Why do so many people immediately assume that any two characters with similar body types must be clones?
Sorry if I post too much but this NEEDS his own post.

honestly, I just want to comment on all of those because it's upsetting me.

DK and diddy: What the? It's not even the same body structure and ability HOW THAT'S EVEN CONSIDERED?

Rosalina and peach: Ok similar body structure but just the character are just so different. I could maybe understand to think about it but not believing it it's far from clone.

Greninja and sheik: :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

No further comment is needed.

Already explained enough on paper mario so I'll skip that.

mega man and samus: I heard dumbs arguments before like saying that amount of mario rep = max a series can get (it's even false in brawl) or mewtwo won't be there because another pokemon uses mega stone as final smash. But THIS? So, you're telling me that a robot that can absorb the power of boss (and we know how much potential that even implies) is THE SAME AS ONE SINGLE ARM CANON THAT SHOOT MISSILES AND CHARGED PROJECTILE??? I think I made my point.

And something that actually did surprised me.

Ridley with charizard: I saw lots of talks of charizard but I tough it was for the too big argument. I did not think they were even believed in the slightest that they were clones. Literally it's not possible. Ridley's structure is WAY HARDER TO MAKE than charizard. How could you even TRY to INTENTIONALLY make ridley a clone if you have to preserve his intmidating look? You would have to completely simplify his structure because and let's be honest here, WHY WOULD YOU DO SO MUCH WORK TO NOT GET SOMETHING UNIQUE??? This is even contradicting the false belief of the too big argument because if he plays like charizard, the only thing that would make sense is to have a simplified dragon structure and that means that HE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A BOSS!!!

Wow, people can disappoint me THAT much.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
I generally find that most people who claim Ridley would be a clone of Charizard have actually never played a Metroid game.

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
ah dun wan Ridol-eh ya'll b duuuuuuuuum

Not sure why you felt the need the come in here and be rude to a bunch of nice people, but please leave and don't do it again.

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
I love Roidley and Ridley interactions uwu~ <3
I haven't done any of these In a while...I know...blame my cousins, they got me into the "Assassin's seriousness" phase....so, until I finish the thing with Ridley and Assassin Ray...I will draw these again....

Last edited:

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Somebody please do a video with me disproving all of the points against Ridley sometime. I'm getting to my last few strands of sanity with these empty arguments!

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I've already reported the guy. He's most likely just a troll, so we should all ignore him. Now, back to Ridley.

I've never played Xenoblade, but that image kinda makes me regret not doing so. If Ridley got me into Metroid, then I'm sure he could get me into Xenoblade.

LordJackal

Smash Journeyman
NNID
lordjackal92
Somebody please do a video with me disproving all of the points against Ridley sometime. I'm getting to my last few strands of sanity with these empty arguments!
I've already made one, as has Pizza and several other speculators. That doesn't mean people watch them, nor particularly care. Half the time they just say stuff to get a reaction.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Don't feed the trolls everyone. Just report them and get on with regular discussion.

Also please don't make posts that only contain a pic/video/10chars.

pickle962

Smash Lord
Warning Received
oh man if only we had watched the direct and taken that into account
Y'all are gonna be disappointed when the 3DS version launches in Japan two months from now like when a kid wakes up early on Christmas Day, greedily opens his presents expecting an Xbox and a copy of Call of Duty: we are running out of ideas and copy Battlefield because we know we suck, yet instead gets nothing but socks and underwear ;)

Not my fault you guys get mad at a simple little troll like me having a little fun

Not sure why you felt the need the come in here and be rude to a bunch of nice people, but please leave and don't do it again.
Again, not my fault you guys get butthurt over a video game character whenever someone trolls you about him :p

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
I've already made one, as has Pizza and several other speculators. That doesn't mean people watch them, nor particularly care. Half the time they just say stuff to get a reaction.
I know, but it doesn't mean we can't try.

Con0rrrr

PPMD Kreygasm
NNID
Con0rrrr
3DS FC
4656-6340-0779
Y'all are gonna be disappointed when the 3DS version launches in Japan two months from now like when a kid wakes up early on Christmas Day, greedily opens his presents expecting an Xbox and a copy of Call of Duty: we are running out of ideas and copy Battlefield because we know we suck, yet instead gets nothing but socks and underwear ;)

Not my fault you guys get mad at a simple little troll like me having a little fun

Again, not my fault you guys get butthurt over a video game character whenever someone trolls you about him :p
LE MASTER TROLLE 420(X) TRICKSHOTTED ME IN MY RIDLEY (SCOTT) THREAD NOOOOO PLZ REMATCH ON RUST 6V6 OR 1V1 PLZ LE TROLLE

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728

Ilikeyou.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Don't feed the trolls everyone. Just report them and get on with regular discussion.

Also please don't make posts that only contain a pic/video/10chars.
Get back on topic everyone.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
So, Ridley.

How do you guys feel about what might be the new model for Ridley, after looking at his shadow? Some have said that it's probably a mix of the classic look and the Other M look.

Me, personally I'm growing fond of the Other M appearance, Sorry, AndreaAC.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
It's honestly not worth it. Just ignore them and talk to the people who matter.
I'm honestly just trying to bring this slightly dysfunctional community together in a way that everyone can agree on. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't feel like we "get along" well enough.

Now I just sound like a therapist.

Okay back to Ridley, what topic next?

Shagadelic_Baby

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5112-4301-7728
So, Ridley.

How do you guys feel about what might be the new model for Ridley, after looking at his shadow? Some have said that it's probably a mix of the classic look and the Other M look.

I don't mind his Other M look, so I'm fine with it. I just want any incarnation of Ridley, to be Honest.

Last edited:

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
I'm honestly just trying to bring this slightly dysfunctional community together in a way that everyone can agree on. I understand where you're coming from, but I don't feel like we "get along" well enough.

Now I just sound like a therapist.

Okay back to Ridley, what topic next?
Classic look, Other M look, or a mix between the two?

The shadow seems to indicate a mix between the two.

BlueBubbee

Smash Lord
NNID
bluebubbee
3DS FC
3437-3131-3325
Classic look, Other M look, or a mix between the two?

The shadow seems to indicate a mix between the two.
I haven't played many Metroid games, so I'm hoping for something not too muscly and not too thin. And is Classic the one with the "layered head" that just like curls onto its neck?

In the sense, a mix.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Let's see, we've covered:

Shipping
Character Models
Fanfics
Character Size
Pokemon Ridley

I got nothing.

On a different note, classic Ridley all day please.

Random:

What sports would Ridley be good at?

BeakyBird

Smash Apprentice
I don't think we're meant to get along. We all want a murderous alien made famous for devouring the parents of a beloved hero. And we don't want to kill it. We want to BE it. Asking us to get along is quite frankly a lost cause at this point. :D

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
How about Ridley with Zebesian proportions, plus a tail and some wings? I think that could work.
Something like this? Granted, the Pirates in Prime likely aren't Zebesians, but concept Omega Ridley has the leg proportions and such of the Pirate Commandos.

Let's see, we've covered:

Shipping
Character Models
Fanfics
Character Size
Pokemon Ridley

I got nothing.

On a different note, classic Ridley all day please.

Random:

What sports would Ridley be good at?
.. basketball?

What's Ridley's favorite pizza topping?

D

Deleted member

I feel like Ridley would be a world-class Figure Skater, especially in Couples Skating.

What's Ridley's favorite pizza topping?
Human flesh, with an honorable mention for Samus tears and Baby Metroids.

Actually I take that back, Ridley's favorite drink would be Samus Tears and then probably Blood.

Last edited by a moderator:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Apparently People are kinda creeped out by the Humanization's I draw of the Ridley's because I lack talent in drawing actual space dragons With this knowledge at hand I'm going to be drawing a real nice close up of their faces soon.

As Nice as I can because, well I do all my stuff on an Ipod and therefore it's never the best it could be.
But you can bet your sweet mola.sses that there is gonna be a sparkly background and some sort of song to go with it it.

Which one uh....

This one, yeah.
Better prepare for that.

Last edited:

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
I feel like Ridley would be a world-class Figure Skater, especially in Couples Skating.

Human flesh, with an honorable mention for Samus tears and Baby Metroids.

Actually I take that back, Ridley's favorite drink would be Samus Tears and then probably Blood.
Actually, Ridley's favorite drink is the water.

RidleyDX

Smash Ace
So, Ridley.

If Ridley is revealed tomorrow (probably not) I'am just going to let it out there, I really like Other M Ridley model, so any alteration to that is fine by me. I will take any Ridley at this point though.

Top Bottom