• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
They also have a projector, but it's expensive to rent out so **** that.

The place is mainly arcade machines and they only have tvs there when they have tournies going on I think.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
October 1st and 2nd we have the Convention Center again? Is there any chance of Kingsville coming down on either of those days? So I can book the tourney for that day, if not I will just keep it on Saturday.

Next opportunity for a tournament will not be for another two months after this :/
wheres this at? mcallen?

bus ridin again :awesome:

danny, javi can u go to this? if not...

RGV, can one of u pick me up if i were to take a bus there, give me housing too

advance wars tho....

defsithe

Smash Ace
any chance melee can get in at this convention thing?? i know then kids are itching to play, i cant be there though. so maybe i can get rudy to run a VERY small side tourny or something?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
dont be a houston thread :glare:

i still havent gotten info on this so called tourney happening this weekend, i would like to go but if i cant plan ahead and if no one ride is arranged for me then...

dip...

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
did u know that LoL has beaten WoW in terms of the number of players it has online at any given moment?? :awesome:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
well, LoL is free, so it's definitely more appealing than WoW already.

My laptop can't run either so w/e, I won't be drawn in

shlike

Smash Ace
LoL does suck though there are wayyyyyyyy too many noobs now than compared to when I started playing late 09 ;_;
then play with friends? Lol.

I can't stand playing with randoms, but playing with friends is def the way to go.

Also frank sucks (even though he beat my tl once with ganon)

but then i jv3'd him so w/e

ADAPT

Top Bottom