• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The RGV Thread! Why are we here?

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
Yeaaa they didn't pay out the total amount for both singles and doubles than

12 teams x $16 = $192
24 singles x $8 = $192
$74 is missing from the payouts lol

also payouts would have been more if they didn't cap the entries there was more people that wanted to play.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yeah, my place. I gotta go to Corpus at 5, so I figure 8 is a good time to start.

derkapalooza

Smash Journeyman
fuuuuu well were not letting sean or that smiles guy run a tourney anymore haha x)

sorry prescott. im catching up on paperwork today. trying to help my work week a little less stressful.
frank your never free on wends? what about fridays?

Reizilla

Meet me at Denny's, Zano :p

Wednesday, absolutely not. Friday, maybes. Maybes.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I just went to ihop last night with everyone, I don't wanna go to another dine-in : (

take me back to kingsville with you and I'll just live there.

Skeith

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Skeith1
3DS FC
2019-9982-9908
Just realized no-one's posted on this for a while -_-. Lets get some activity in this thread.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I’m sorry to just barge into your thread, but I really want to invite you guys to my tournament in April here in Tucson, Arizona. This is a big tournament I am running, and I would be pleased as punch if you could come. Also, it’s AXE’s 21st birthday too, so that is already mad hype. I ask you guys to make the trip down here, and enjoy some cool spring weather this Easter weekend. Thanks!
Seriously. Click here. Come check us out. :D

Reizilla

This one is obviously plenty alive, Zano. If love to go play, Batou, but it's just so far :(

Reizilla

The only people that post in the coastal bend thread are from here. Batou isn't there. We win.

Reizilla

The scene down here isn't what it used to be. We're all pretty spread out ourselves right now. Maybe if a second LSC goes down, that would be a perfect time.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Tryna get stuff going on in our area, but lack of transportation makes it hard for some of us >.>

Hopefully the corpus tourney at least goes well so we can get that to happen more often.

Top Bottom