• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Um thanks adiverrdescends. I doubt just about anyone is up at 1 in the morning; A game with someone other than the CPU right now would be great. *sigh* I guess I can dream.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-1iQqAwX0

this is something me and my friend did just a little bit ago
we haven't seen any record higher than that, i thought it was pretty cool.

///

here's a much better quality of the video plus awesome music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJogvGDgaHg
good stuff, even beat the double ganondorf one =D

EDIT:
nevermind, you have a LONG ways to go: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IunYZIYk1UY

Note that their score is in METERS. =)

adiverrdescends

Smash Apprentice
we weren't even trying to beat the ganondorf, we had got 4700 earlier and we were just trying to beat that but when it passed 6000 we flipped a ****

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
XD lollololololl :laugh::laugh:;)

Yea and sorry about not coming over, must have got distracted doing something else XD.
Man sidenote, the ken combo is devisateing on brawl.

You trash bro, shut up XD :laugh:.

who? shadow? yeah he trash dude, totally agree, and if u were referring to me (I know and he know that im not trash) then u a chump heh heh

and to shiken, we should definitly try that the next tyme I come over dude!!

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
brawl at my dorm tomorrow after 4:30 and if u want to come, bring your wii's and brawl. pogo, diver, u guys interested in coming? been wanting to play u guys for a long time. just let me know if u want to come. anyone who is a brawler is invited. let me know soon savvy?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'll bet $50 that you're not talking about 4:30 A.M. :) Im interested, not sure what my schedule is gonna be like for the rest of the day though.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
meta knight is teh sux

almost as much as link

:)
:laugh::laugh::laugh:, this guy is kidding right ? lol

I know diver aint tryin to trash talk is he, and who do u play with on brawl eh?
XD

i like me sum squirtle, lucas, snake, fox and diddy
XD, all trash chracters. Cept maybe Lucas, Nova plays a pretty mean Lucas.

olimar is so much cash. him and pit are pretty easy to lame
Ill like to see you own my Pit, I'll even money match you :chuckle:

brawl at my dorm tomorrow after 4:30 and if u want to come, bring your wii's and brawl. pogo, diver, u guys interested in coming? been wanting to play u guys for a long time. just let me know if u want to come. anyone who is a brawler is invited. let me know soon savvy?
Hey, Ill try to come dude. But umm Anthony where is your dorm even located ?
Im not sure on how to get there, like maybe I can come to the TSTC bus stop and you can meet me there ?

I'll bet $50 that you're not talking about 4:30 A.M. :) Im interested, not sure what my schedule is gonna be like for the rest of the day though.

You should come mystery person bobby who we have never played before, You should know that im am the best brawler in waco ^ _ ^. Diver, shiken,jacob, or Nova. one of you guys have to come too x.x because none of us have our own wii yet.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
well, there is a small issue. We don't have a wii or brawl to play on. pogo said he didn't want to come even though I would love to money match his pit, but maybe diver would like to come. I will let you know the details soon I.T.F.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
mm are for insecure people. what happened to playing for good ole bragging rights?
Maybe people play MM's to get money AND bragging rights? :p I got the same problem as diver though, no transportation.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I tend not to MM people because I have terrible luck and it loves to invoke itself anytime money is involved. xDDD

man you guys dont have transportation and i dont like to use the gas in mine xD ****it this is 2008 already! why hasnt mankind invented teleportation yet?!?!?!?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Ok well actually I have a car but no license to *legally* drive it. So I guess I could either drive it to where you guys would meet or diver and I shall collaborate together and invent the first WORKING transportation thing.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
i dont really like pit..and have probably played with him about three times. so...no mm
I meant you money match MY pit. I never said you played pit.

but I do remember u saying that u wanted to MM Fray with your pit did u not? eh?
Dude you got it backwards. I said I wanted to moneymatch him with MY Pit.
Seriously how do people keep mixing this up ?

mm are for insecure people. what happened to playing for good ole bragging rights?
Braggin rights can only be gain from moneymatching.
Besides money matches proves the winner is the better brawler.

I tend not to MM people because I have terrible luck and it loves to invoke itself anytime money is involved. xDDD

man you guys dont have transportation and i dont like to use the gas in mine xD ****it this is 2008 already! why hasnt mankind invented teleportation yet?!?!?!?
:lick: Funny last i remember, you said love to money match people in ssb.
No johns, you just dont want to lose any cash. :chuckle:. Well shiken the next we have a brawl fest, if you could come to pick up a few of us. I for one would have no problem pitching you a few bucks for gas dude. Im sure the others wouldnt mind either.

Hey guys we are planning on having a brawl tournament.
3 to 5 dollar entry fee.
Location undecided ( Mostly it will be at sojr place, unless you guys can find a better spot, what about your place true ? :lick: )
Winner: ( Takes all ? or 75% of pot or 50% )
2nd: ( 25% of pot ? )
3rd: ( 25% of pot or no 3rd place prize ? )

If you guys want to take part in it just post here to let me know.

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
We could do it my place since im banned from Sojr's house. We can discuss the rules later Fray. Not in the mood for brawling today cuz I don't feel too good. Tomorrow definitly and Fray, u should try to get crystal chronicles for the ds so me, you and nova can have a game that we can play together. Im going to get my copy tomorrow.

Yeah dr. mario guy, u and diver try to work out a way to hang with us. let me know something soon savvy?

hey Fray, where's this from ( We'll be waitin ya'know ):chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh: lol

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
:lick: Funny last i remember, you said love to money match people in ssb.
No johns, you just dont want to lose any cash. :chuckle:. Well shiken the next we have a brawl fest, if you could come to pick up a few of us. I for one would have no problem pitching you a few bucks for gas dude. Im sure the others wouldnt mind either.

Hey guys we are planning on having a brawl tournament.
3 to 5 dollar entry fee.
Location undecided ( Mostly it will be at sojr place, unless you guys can find a better spot, what about your place true ? :lick: )
Winner: ( Takes all ? or 75% of pot or 50% )
2nd: ( 25% of pot ? )
3rd: ( 25% of pot or no 3rd place prize ? )

If you guys want to take part in it just post here to let me know.
Well that's ssb64 though, almost nobody can beat me in that xD Although I say that, it's been a very long time since I played it now so I'm probably alot more likely to lose now.

If theres gas money to be given i dont mind picking people up cause while online play is nice and all, theres alwasy at least a millisecond or two of lag at best.

I'm totally up for a tourny, also a team tourny would be nice too. My house is fine as a location for it too, we can set up two wiis here as usual.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
We could do it my place since im banned from Sojr's house. We can discuss the rules later Fray. Not in the mood for brawling today cuz I don't feel too good. Tomorrow definitly and Fray, u should try to get crystal chronicles for the ds so me, you and nova can have a game that we can play together. Im going to get my copy tomorrow.

Yeah dr. mario guy, u and diver try to work out a way to hang with us. let me know something soon savvy?

hey Fray, where's this from ( We'll be waitin ya'know ):chuckle::laugh::chuckle::laugh: lol
>.< Im not exactly sure, but is it raijin from KH2 ? Also that sounds cool but we are going to need to hear from the rest of these guys if we are going to make a tournament happen we need more people.

Well that's ssb64 though, almost nobody can beat me in that xD Although I say that, it's been a very long time since I played it now so I'm probably alot more likely to lose now.

If theres gas money to be given i dont mind picking people up cause while online play is nice and all, theres alwasy at least a millisecond or two of lag at best.

I'm totally up for a tourny, also a team tourny would be nice too. My house is fine as a location for it too, we can set up two wiis here as usual.
Sounds good, but yea the other members need to respond to.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Alright guys, this thread is getting way too long and most of it is full of spam and mostly melee stuff, so here is our new thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=159803

If you still wanna spam in this one or discuss melee, go ahead, but I'll only be checking the new thread now. Please come post in it with your infos if I didnt already get it all. I'm going to keep an up to date directory of everyone that plays in waco regardless of their skill level, so if you know anyone that plays but perhaps doesnt have a smashboards account, post their info for them following the same format and I'll get them added.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Nah, i think ill keep posting in this thread. Ill check the new one too. But this thread is an orginal.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Hey I don't mind this new theard BUT can you take down "Official" because this isnt the "Official" thread. And seeing how as Dr drew isnt going to allow two waco threads. Im sure he going to close this one down. And far as being ranked. Id rather you take me off completly, seeing as how im the best here and im guessing intense is the highest you can go, I dont want to be ranked you amatuer brawlers. Not to mention you dont even have Nova included in the list one of the best player.

It kinda makes me looks bad like an amature myself to classed with such trash.
Besides, last time i played you shiken/rain/jacob you all were no more greater than a level 9 cpu, what are they called ? Hmm was it Nastys ? Yea think you guys are about that level.

Again anyone thinks otherwise im allways open to money matches.

P.S Olimar is trash, No wait to call him trash would be an insult to grabage itself. Olimar is nothing more than a waste of character. Can't wait to dominate yours pogo XD.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's funny that I became the best Brawler in Waco and no one knew me lmao.

Top Bottom