• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official: Waco Circle * New Videos *

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I had a yahoo account once upon a midnight dreary, but I've lost it. I'll probably make a new one in the near future.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
if you use a program called Trillian, itll connect to aim, yahoo, msn, and icq all in one program, its rather handy.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I've got the Mac version of GAIM, which is a superior and not ****ty version of Trillian. I still need a Yahoo account, though :p

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
Yea we need a new dream land, and your just now figuring that out dude x.x ?
Hey True you guys brawling today ?
just now figuring what out? anyways, spring break is coming and we need to do something big for the break. Think Nova wants go out of town. I agree, we need to get out and do stuff or just chill or something. Don't want to waste my spring break being stuck in waco doing absolutely nothing. rent a hotel for a couple of dayz and just have fun. But don't say your gonna go and then when we get on the highway, everybody changes their minds. it's do or die. If anybody got any other ideas, im all ears.

P.S.: Wolf is officially my second main, man he's cool as hell :)

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
just now figuring what out? anyways, spring break is coming and we need to do something big for the break. Think Nova wants go out of town. I agree, we need to get out and do stuff or just chill or something. Don't want to waste my spring break being stuck in waco doing absolutely nothing. rent a hotel for a couple of dayz and just have fun. But don't say your gonna go and then when we get on the highway, everybody changes their minds. it's do or die. If anybody got any other ideas, im all ears.

P.S.: Wolf is officially my second main, man he's cool as hell :)
well ill go but not if were leaveing at like 11:00 at night and have no real plans what so ever on what were going to do once we get there, thats just stupid. Is anyone going to play brawl today ?

P.S Toon Link is second main. Played with him for the first time last night.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow we should get some brawl play in, True your sig is trash bro lol. Ill make one for you if ya want.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
^ ^ Thanks Shiken, that alot means alot to me. Seeing how its my first signature ever. Yep created this myself.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Did anyone here go to the SSBB Tournament at FX earlier today? They really screwed with everyone's head when they told us like a minute before the tournament started that the format would be a 4 player free-for-all with items on. AND we had to use either the Classic Controller or Nunchuck Set up :( Hope we can get some good Brawl tournaments going in Waco.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
Did anyone here go to the SSBB Tournament at FX earlier today? They really screwed with everyone's head when they told us like a minute before the tournament started that the format would be a 4 player free-for-all with items on. AND we had to use either the Classic Controller or Nunchuck Set up :( Hope we can get some good Brawl tournaments going in Waco.
nope... hadnt even heard about it, lol. if anyone feels like coming by and playing, feel free to just gimme a call first.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol I didn't expect for it to be very big but they had a pretty good crowd. I left after my second round game (Yep Shiken a Kirby got me lol) but it was a nice change of pace playing FFA with a lot of different people.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I heard of this guy like only once.. he posted once before. Then we never saw him again.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My computer had been having problems with this site ("www.smashboards.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again." lol). It's been working for the past week now but slowly.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
My computer had been having problems with this site ("www.smashboards.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again." lol). It's been working for the past week now but slowly.
that still doenst tell us who you are... lol

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I think we should get some Brawling in later today (Monday, the 17th). Like, around noon or so, if possible. A couple of hours of Brawl would be shweeet.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I think we should get some Brawling in later today (Monday, the 17th). Like, around noon or so, if possible. A couple of hours of Brawl would be shweeet.
Thats cool and all but we need to know a location x.x

True yours:

Nova's:

You guys dont have to use this, i really dont care if you do or not. Its just untill you guys can get yourselfs some better ones. And I made them in like less than 3 minutes XD.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
what i dont get one? I'm hurt. xD
I'll play if you guys feel like coming here, i havnt had any sleep past couple nights tho so i dont really feel like goin anywhere else.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
I might head over to your house about 3ish, and get some play in before work. I'll give you a call before I head over there, so hopefully it won't be much of a problem :).

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
well, im out of luck cuz im way out here at tstc and bored out of my mind.
Would love to play brawl but i doubt that anybody would want to bring their wii over to play. dont have a phone established yet but my room number is 308, if in the future you guys would like to come over.

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
man its raining so hard outside. im at tstc library and might be stuck here for a while. anyway, whats everybody doing today?
Yo anthony I was wondering dude, do you think i could spend a few days at your place ?
My house is getting kinda crowded and our lights may be getting turned off soon due the 1000 ( not kidding ) dollar electric bill we found today >.>:embarrass I would apperciate it if i could.

You better say yes to Ni*** ! If you dont ill kill yo a** :mad:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: Nah im kidding, but yea o.o i could use a place to chill for a few days.

Hey shiken are you up for playing today ??? If not anyone else, big jake.. eh what about you ? Nova... are you up ?

Anyway anthony you need to catch a bus and come play with us, its only 2 dollars dude.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
Yesterday I was at work. All day ;_;

11:30 - 5:00, and 6:00-Close. It was AWESOME.

I'm off Thursday and Friday, though, so those'd probably be the best days for some Brawl play (for me, at least).

truebountyhunter700

Smash Cadet
well, im actually spending the next two days at my sisters because i have to babysit my niece. but if it wasn't for that then naw, I wouldn't mind. I should be back at my house saturday so I will be unavailable for the next two dayz. sorry about that I.T.F., that sucks that yall are going to be playing brawl on the two dayz that I can't play. anybody playing sat or sun? whats the 411?

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
I wondering who this blumilk guy is ? Randomly posting in our forum.... o.o

Imma try playing today at nova's or shiken's if they are up for it.
Im not sure about this weekend, shouldnt be a problem though seeing as how this is spring break.

phatJacob07

Smash Cadet
Yeah, just got off work (apparently, "day off" means "work 11-2ish"), so I'm free for today. I'll probably be away from the computer most of the day though, so whoever wants to brawl gimme a call. (254) 722-2781

In the Fray

Smash Apprentice
Nah i can't believe coach posted, its beens like forever since we last played dude. Are you in waco ? your 1000 post was in our forum ? :) Thats its, im offcially making you a sig. What do you want in it ?

Hey shiken, jake.. you guys up for playing today ? Oh and i did not know about pits arrow.. thats kinda cool i guess, but kinda pointless x.x

Top Bottom