• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official South Carolina Thread

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Yo guys I just found this place called //dotgames that is willing to let us host tournaments. They are just opening and they have all kinds of stuff, like videogames, cardgames, OSTs, old school games,and Imported games(along with stuff that allows you to play imported games legally). The located in the shopping center across the Citadel Mall in West Ashly . Its in that shopping center with Ross For Less,Monster Music & Movies, World Food Mart and so on. They'll have a facebook soon so keep in check with that. All the guys are really cool and friendly. They also host different tournaments every day. Their open for business now but their still setting stuff up.

Their address: 946 Orleans Rd., Suite B-10, Charleston SC.

Store Hours: Open 7 Days: M-Sa 10am to 9pm, Su. Noon-5pm.

Phone: (843)-763-3111

FB(IDK if this is for the one in SC or Michigan) : www.facebook.com/dotgames

budahboi

Smash Apprentice
a bunch of us are going to g6 this weekend. do you have any of our #'s?
We're still around, me alfie and sean played for a good bit yesterday and me and brandon played a lot last week. Stuart even came out one night.

I also got etwists # but I haven't had a chance to play him yet. Coming soon though!

SaiXander

Smash Apprentice
Augusta/Charleston, South Carolina, basically.
The only number I have is for a Sean Fisher.

I gotta work this weekend, otherwise I'd totally be up there. I was just hoping that there would be someone around to play during those weekend afternoon/ evenings.

I hope you guys can represent a bit of the SC scene well.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hell yeah, so glad you guys will make it out to g6.

you're gonna love meeting the rest of NC. it'll good you a good scope of what the scene overall is like.

weez nuts sc

Smash Cadet
yeah mad hype for g6 tomorrow. SC SMASH COMIN ATCHYA. also i'm letting you nc dudes know beforehand that there will be "i'm hungover as ****" johns tomorrow. not that we need them, i mean.......we are sc.......

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
anyone remember if i left my silver controller at the tourney there in SC? theres nothing special about it. it's silver and it just works.

i'd really like to get it back...

Dr.Faust

Smash Cadet
Yo guys were yall at. these bi weekly tournaments are getting pretty hype. we got guys form all over the state coming.

EDIT: My Co-tournament organizer just called me and told me that it would be a good idea to run Brawl at the next tournament and I'm thinking about it. If we can get a Wii and Brawl(he told me that he has a lot of friends who are in college who would love to play some brawl) scene there seems to be no interest for MVC3. Would yall be hype for a tournament?

Top Bottom