• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Anything that has access to Hone Claws or Coil has better options than Iron Tail.

Speaking of which, I ran into what I believe to be a Hustle Hone Claws Durant while doing Battle Spot Special Battle.

Man, that thing is vicious.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The irony about this scenario, however, is that one Hone Claws or Coil boost makes any attack with 75% accuracy or more guaranteed to hit. Anything less may still miss without a second accuracy increase.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
While we're going on about Coil, why in the world does Onix/Steelix not have it? Were they worried about something?

It's not to say that Hone Claws/Coil + Iron Tail isn't a bad combo; it's just that almost everything that can learn both either has something that would be better than Iron Tail that offers more coverage with their STABs and can use the boost in accuracy or a better boosting move.

I'm sure someone's out there running crazy stuff like Hone Claws Ludicolo.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The only Hone Claws user that actually needs/benefits from it is Gabite, IIRC, as it has no other boosting moves. 100% accuracy Dragon Rush/Iron Tail are pretty cool.

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
There is a reason Hawlucha is my favorite Poke this gen

RSVG-WWWW-WWW5-L6A9

Skip to turn 16 if you want to see the magic unfold.

Last edited:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
To anyone who wanted Analytic Porygon, I finally got around to breeding them. Thus far I got 4V (everything minus speed/attack) Relaxed ones. Working on getting Quiet/Modest ones.

@ BaPr BaPr - I apologize for taking so long with your Phanpy. Having trouble finding an Impish mother/Ditto.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I've been doing a good deal of breeding on my end too. Right now I have the following bred Pokemon with me, but not all of them offer perfect IVs for their vital stats; I did a lot of IV breeding with my almost perfect IV Dittos.

1: Timid Protean Froakie
2: Timid Fennekin
3: Timid Telapathy Noibat
4: Calm Gooey Goomy
5: Jolly Gale Wings Fletchling
6: Timid Clauncher
7: Modest Squirtle w/ Aura Sphere + Dragon Pulse

I did mention about wanting a Charizardite X earlier. I've also been having some bad luck with getting a Sturdy Bergmite, since all the Ice-type Friend Safari owners that I have on my friend list haven't even finished the main story.
I'll take one of those goomys I don't have one with its HA. as for trade i have some Fe fist chimchar Fire/thunder punch, Misdreavus with NP and DB, Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch, and Ralts with DB, encore, SS, and memento,

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I'll take one of those goomys I don't have one with its HA. as for trade i have some Fe fist chimchar Fire/thunder punch, Misdreavus with NP and DB, Riolu with Crunch and Bullet Punch, and Ralts with DB, encore, SS, and memento,
A lot of the Pokemon that you're offering, I don't really need, since I have their fully evolved forms in my Pokemon Bank account. Nevertheless, I'll take either of them if it means offering you a Gooey Goomy, though I can't guarantee you that it'll have perfect IVs for every stat.

Just let me know when you're ready.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
A lot of the Pokemon that you're offering, I don't really need, since I have their fully evolved forms in my Pokemon Bank account. Nevertheless, I'll take either of them if it means offering you a Gooey Goomy, though I can't guarantee you that it'll have perfect IVs for every stat.

Just let me know when you're ready.
i was being rushed when i posted and didn't finish listing all my pokes.. are there any gen 6 pokes that you haven't used yet? and I'm not going to be online maybe until later tonight..

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
i was being rushed when i posted and didn't finish listing all my pokes.. are there any gen 6 pokes that you haven't used yet? and I'm not going to be online maybe until later tonight..
I'm pretty much done for tonight. Can you wait until tomorrow for us to set up a trade?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
What time will you be on tonight. I still have a Mawile ready for you.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I should easily make it at 2:30. Regarding your other Pokemon offers though, I'd like to know them in advance before the trade.
the rest are night slash Oshawott, dragon breath, crunch Treecko, force Palm, drain punch, mach punch timburr, DB wide guard honedge, switcheroo noibat, super power, earth power trapinch, seed bomb turtwig, dragon pulse brine feebas, and avalanche mud bomb mudkip,
What time will you be on tonight. I still have a Mawile ready for you.
i won't be able to get on until tomorrow as of now. i can get on from 2:30 to about 9/10
@ IsmaR IsmaR out of curiosity have you tried prankster rest/sleep talk?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy : I'll probably take the Honedge, since I still haven't raised one yet.

On a side note, I do own a Conkeldurr from my White 2, who has the Iron Fist ability, but it uses Hammer Arm over Drain Punch; it's designed to be used alongside Trick Room teams, and as such, Hammer Arm's speed drop penalty can work to Conkeldurr's advantage there.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I haven't, ZM. It sounds underwhelming, as most Prankster users are frail. Priority Sleep Talk does sound interesting with a phazer, at least, as it bypasses Roar/Whirlwind's (and Trick Room's) negative priority.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Do they have Iron Fist by chance?
unfortunately they don't
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy : I'll probably take the Honedge, since I still haven't raised one yet.

On a side note, I do own a Conkeldurr from my White 2, who has the Iron Fist ability, but it uses Hammer Arm over Drain Punch; it's designed to be used alongside Trick Room teams, and as such, Hammer Arm's speed drop penalty can work to Conkeldurr's advantage there.
ok also can you transfer over a timburr with Fe fist. I'll list some of the HA pokemon that i have/can transfer over when I'm playing X/B2.. @ IsmaR IsmaR the only ones that can probably pull it off are klefki, and meowstic (with sp def) not counting nadus. i was thinking of a3 move set for klef (rest, sleep talk, draining kiss) might be able to use CM in there but I wanted to limit the choices for ST..

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Sleep Talk is pretty unreliable even with less options. The only Prankster thing I have in mind for the future is Cotton Guard Banette, which it got as an event/Dream World move. Mine is still sitting in Entralink, I've been resetting for nature/IVs.

And if you really need an HA Timburr, I bred hundreds of them last gen. I'll add it to my list of things to transfer (want to get Ice Punch/Knock Off on a few of them first)

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
ok let me know when you bring one over. and don't worry about giving it ice punch and/or knock off if they can't learn it by breeding..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
@ Fluttershy Fluttershy : I can't seem to figure out the name of your Trainer. If we're going to perform any trades, I'll need to know who to look for on my Friend List.
ZeldaMaster is Selena with blue clothing at the moment.

Does anyone have a Squirtle with HA? I haven't been able to add anyone with a Wartortle Safari. :/

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
ZeldaMaster is Selena with blue clothing at the moment.

Does anyone have a Squirtle with HA? I haven't been able to add anyone with a Wartortle Safari. :/
Well that really hurts, because I was online at the same time as him.

Edit: Trade completed. I offered one of my Gooey Goomys for a Honedge.

Edit 2: Regarding Squirtle, none of the ones that I own have their secret ability, but if you're planning on using Mega Blastoise, they do know Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
That would be nice. Would you like a 5IV Mawile for one? I also bred Trace Porygon with at least 4 perfect IVs or Gastly or Ralts. I can also try to see if I can breed something else for you.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
That would be nice. Would you like a 5IV Mawile for one? I also bred Trace Porygon with at least 4 perfect IVs or Gastly or Ralts. I can also try to see if I can breed something else for you.
Do you happen to have a Hustle Nidoran-M, or a Hustle Nidoran-F in your arsenal? I've never been able to get either of them in White 2.

I could offer up one of my Modest Squirtles w/ Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse if you want, but I can't guarantee you that all of its IVs will be perfect.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Unfortunately I don't. I don't need Squirtle to have perfect IVs anyways...just the moves so that I can breed it with one with the Hidden Ability when I eventually get one.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
I have a Hustle Nidoran female and Nidoran male in stock and can breed for more for anyone who would like any with prefered natures/IVs/Egg moves.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Mewtwo, I have an HA Squirtle and can breed it for you tomorrow. Studying for a test tomorrow right now though. It'll take a while because it has 4 egg moves too so I need to get it past the level it learns anymore moves.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Unfortunately I don't. I don't need Squirtle to have perfect IVs anyways...just the moves so that I can breed it with one with the Hidden Ability when I eventually get one.
Then how about an Own Tempo Espurr? I can always give you one of my male Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse in return.

On a side note, you will need to register my friend code if we're to trade with each other. I already have yours registered.

I have a Hustle Nidoran female and Nidoran male in stock and can breed for more for anyone who would like any with prefered natures/IVs/Egg moves.
I can always use the Dittos that I've transferred from White 2 to get the natures that I want.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
i was playing GTA V and didn't check here. yeah i even sent trade requests lol. either way thanks to both of you..

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Then how about an Own Tempo Espurr? I can always give you one of my male Squirtles with Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse in return.

On a side note, you will need to register my friend code if we're to trade with each other. I already have yours registered.
I have a few Espurr Friend Safaris registered, so I can probably do that. Did you want a specific gender? Nature? Need breeded for IVs? Added you. Thought I already had you for some reason.
Mewtwo, I have an HA Squirtle and can breed it for you tomorrow. Studying for a test tomorrow right now though. It'll take a while because it has 4 egg moves too so I need to get it past the level it learns anymore moves.
What do you want for it? I learned that Pokemon can pass down egg moves long after it forgets them as long as you keep it in the Day Care...I left a Mawile from level 1 with egg moves. All the eggs hatched with the moves, but when I took it out, it has long forgotten them. So as long as you are using a spare one you don't mind losing moves with, you don't need to level it up.

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
If you're willing to cough up the Heart Scales (Which seem easy to collect with Luvdisc's 50/50 rate of holding one), you can actually relearn those egg moves in case you want to reuse that same parent.

I found this out myself when breeding my Murkrows.

Last edited:

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
What do you want for it? I learned that Pokemon can pass down egg moves long after it forgets them as long as you keep it in the Day Care...I left a Mawile from level 1 with egg moves. All the eggs hatched with the moves, but when I took it out, it has long forgotten them. So as long as you are using a spare one you don't mind losing moves with, you don't need to level it up.
I don't need anything special, you gave me a Lugia, that's your life policy for Pokemon from me. :p Just a regular Scatterbug is fine. And that's awesome it still breeds with the moves, I'll probably just cough up Heart Scales and get it to remember the moves after I breed it.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I have a few Espurr Friend Safaris registered, so I can probably do that. Did you want a specific gender? Nature? Need breeded for IVs? Added you. Thought I already had you for some reason.
If you have a Friend Safari containing Espurrs, I can just get one of my own after we're both registered online at the same time. But just to be safe, I'll take any Own Tempo Espurr that you have; I can always breed for more myself with the nature that I want.

I will need to know the name of your Trainer though, as that'll be the only way for me to find you while you're online.

Top Bottom