• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Pokemon Trading and Battling Center (Friend Codes for Friend Safari here!)

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
If you have a Friend Safari containing Espurrs, I can just get one of my own after we're both registered online at the same time. But just to be safe, I'll take any Own Tempo Espurr that you have; I can always breed for more myself with the nature that I want.

I will need to know the name of your Trainer though, as that'll be the only way for me to find you while you're online.
My own Safari is a Ditto one, but I already caught an Own Tempo Espurr for you. My trainer's name is Kenneth and he wears the Pangoro hat.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
here's a video of my mega bannette sweeping someone on the Wi-Fi free battles 5UZG-WWWW-WWW5-NWJR.. Slaking is too easy to predict

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
here's a video of my mega bannette sweeping someone on the Wi-Fi free battles 5UZG-WWWW-WWW5-NWJR.. Slaking is too easy to predict
Slaking vs. a Prankster with Protect/Sub? It was over before it begun.

Leading with it was just asking for trouble.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
My own Safari is a Ditto one, but I already caught an Own Tempo Espurr for you. My trainer's name is Kenneth and he wears the Pangoro hat.
Looks like you've found me first. Anyway, thank you for the Own Tempo Espurr, and best of luck trying to get your secret ability Squirtle. At least the one that I gave you will save you the trouble of having to raise a Clawitzer.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
So far, Mega Blastoise isn't doing well in my trick room team. It's surprisingly slower than a lot of pokemon when trick room is up. I guess that assuming that it would be super slow since it's a turtle isn't smart. I'm probaby gonna replace it with mega ampharos.
Also, does anyone have a zen mode Darmanitan that they can give me? I wanna try some strategies with it.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
So far, Mega Blastoise isn't doing well in my trick room team. It's surprisingly slower than a lot of pokemon when trick room is up. I guess that assuming that it would be super slow since it's a turtle isn't smart. I'm probaby gonna replace it with mega ampharos.
Also, does anyone have a zen mode Darmanitan? I wanna try some strategies with it.
For future reference, the Kanto starters' base speed stats stay untouched when they mega evolve, so Blastoise will maintain its base speed of 78, even after mega evolving.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
Well that is a bummer. Also a little disappointed because I was gonna try a wonder guard skill swap combo, but it seems wonder guard can't be swapped.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Well that is a bummer. Also a little disappointed because I was gonna try a wonder guard skill swap combo, but it seems wonder guard can't be swapped.
It should also be noted that any speed changes that the mega evolutions have won't take effect until next turn; for an example, Mega Absol has to endure a full turn with its original base speed (75) before it can use its new base speed (115). The opposite can happen too, such as with Mega Heracross, who is slower than its normal state; it'll use its original base speed of 85 on the turn that it mega evolves, but it'll then use its slower base speed of 75 on the next turn.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Looks like you've found me first. Anyway, thank you for the Own Tempo Espurr, and best of luck trying to get your secret ability Squirtle. At least the one that I gave you will save you the trouble of having to raise a Clawitzer.
Yep, checked your avatar for your friend safari and matched it on PSS to find you. :p
BTW, thanks for the perfect 5IV Squirtle! Not sure if you knew it was 5 perfect IVs in the right stats.
Mewtwo, I'm about to start breeding your HA Squirtle. You should get the Scatterbug now since it won't take long, but if I see you online we can just trade then.
Sweet. I'll try to be on right now until I see you. I'll probably just give you a breeding leftover since I'm too lazy to search for a Scatterbug.

BTW, I now have 3 perfect 5IV Flaaffy and a 6IV perfect Flaaffy. I'll probably use a different moveset each along with a different nickname. 6IV will remain nicknameless. The others are Fabio, Amphabio, and Amphabulous. I have more leftover Mareep that are 5IVs but have one of them being Attack. I gave them all nicknames revolving around the name Fabio...like Fabiola.

Last edited:

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yep, checked your avatar for your friend safari and matched it on PSS to find you. :p
BTW, thanks for the perfect 5IV Squirtle! Not sure if you knew it was 5 perfect IVs in the right stats.
I'm not too worried, since I did manage to raise another Squirtle who has perfect IVs for almost all stats; only its attack has a bad IV value (31|8|31|31|31|31). Of course, that very Squirtle is now a Blastoise who mega evolves.

Anyway, I do utilize the IV Calculator that Psypoke has to figure out the Pokemon's IV ranges at the lower experience levels. However, some of the newer Pokemon do have their base stat values set wrong.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I'm getting an urge to restart my Y version does anyone want some of the items (excluding the version exclusive mega stones) iirc someone here already wanted the leftovers.. i will be trading the version exclusive stones after i obtain them again in the soon to be new file..

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I already knew about that, but thanks. Also, would anyone be willing to trade a Genesect for a Darkrai or Shiny Giratina?

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I already knew about that, but thanks. Also, would anyone be willing to trade a shiny Giratina or a Darkrai for a Genesect?
If you don't mind getting a cloned event one then sure, but I wouldn't need a Genesect to give you one. :p

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
So the 3rd Special Battle Season will repeat the same rules as the 2nd. I should've expected as much, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Speaking of which, some Battle vids

TH5W-WWWW-WWW5-ZAQL
Had this one a while back. First encounter with Tyrantrum; Both times, I've seen Stealth Rock, but it does have the slower speed to pull off Trick Room. Might consider it.

M76W-WWWW-WWW5-ZBW7
vs. ZeldaMaster_1. GG. I completely forgot you got a double crit with that Rock Slide. I was hoping to show off Murkrow a bit, but ah well.

AMTW-WWWW-WWW5-ZBWZ
Funny story; ran into this guy before. This game was closer than the last one.

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy I'm still interested in the ST Gothita. My only thing is I'm not sure what you'd want for it as you already saw my stuff and I've been a lazy breeder/EVer. I have ideas, but that won't mean much until I put them in action.

Edit after below: Thank you very much for the Gothita.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
So the 3rd Special Battle Season will repeat the same rules as the 2nd. I should've expected as much, but I'm happy nonetheless.

Speaking of which, some Battle vids

TH5W-WWWW-WWW5-ZAQL
Had this one a while back. First encounter with Tyrantrum; Both times, I've seen Stealth Rock, but it does have the slower speed to pull off Trick Room. Might consider it.

M76W-WWWW-WWW5-ZBW7
vs. ZeldaMaster_1. GG. I completely forgot you got a double crit with that Rock Slide. I was hoping to show off Murkrow a bit, but ah well.

AMTW-WWWW-WWW5-ZBWZ
Funny story; ran into this guy before. This game was closer than the last one.

@ Fluttershy Fluttershy I'm still interested in the ST Gothita. My only thing is I'm not sure what you'd want for it as you already saw my stuff and I've been a lazy breeder/EVer. I have ideas, but that won't mean much until I put them in action.
ok I'll get to breeding one now. if you are still on when it's done I'll send a trade request. and just trade one of your extra pokemon..

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
If you don't mind getting a cloned event one then sure, but I wouldn't need a Genesect to give you one. :p
Oh, sorry. I typed that in wrong. I meant that I have the Darkrai and shiny Giratina and I'm offering one of them for Genesect.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I know I posted this before but it never alerted me but anyone have a chansey safari they could give me?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Sorry about the wording. I'm gonna edit the other post.
Already have a shiny Giratina and Darkrai, but if you don't mind, I could get a clone of an event Genesect for you...either in English or the Japanese shiny Genesect.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
If you could get the Japanese shiny one, that would be great. Is there anything you'd want in return? All I have (other than darkrai and giratina) are celebi, a spanish Charmeleon, Tepig, Zygarde, and Mudkip. I'm focusing more on breeding than collecting Pokemon, so I don't have a lot.

Last edited:

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
I'm fine with anything. If you breed for IVs, I'd be down for a leftover from breeding.

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I have a 4IV Porygon with a quiet nature. It's meant for a TR team. That's the only leftover one I have, since I release all my non-perfect Pokemon now.

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Um...you can keep that. I'll just take whatever then.

Edit: Maybe you didn't see the message before trading, so if you want it back for your TR team, let me know and I'll give it back for anything.

Last edited:

BaPr

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1091-9057-0681
I didn't read your post, so I gave you that anyways. Thank you.

EDIT: I don't need it. I have a perfect one, but the one I gave you was in the daycare, because I was using it to breed and never took it out.

Last edited:

Respectre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
5129-1436-0975
Thanks for the Eviolite and Expert Belt. I intend to make good use of them.

Sorry to bring this up now, but I was actually waiting for someone to ask for the Rocky Helmet. Didn't want to be too greedy with 1-time only items.

Edit: Thanks again. That will be the last item I ask for.

Last edited:

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Thanks for the Eviolite and Expert Belt. I intend to make good use of them.

Sorry to bring this up now, but I was actually waiting for someone to ask for the Rocky Helmet. Didn't want to be too greedy with 1-time only items.

Edit: Thanks again. That will be the last item I ask for.
if there Is another item that you want but no one has previously asked for it feel free to tell me and I'll trade it (same goes for everyone else here..). and there is one Y exclusive mega stone that I'd be willing to part with that i haven't gotten yet that being mewtwo Y if anyone wants it..

Top Bottom