• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
264 Moorehead Road, Sarver PA 16055

That is my address, Alan. Lemme know if it's convenient for you or not.

"Sometimes I'll make 4 or 5 eggs for myself when I'm really hungry and as I'm cooking them I just think, god damn Gaston eats a ****load of eggs. That's like 8 pounds of eggs."

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Again! Pgh smashfest friday at my place!

I seem to have a new weekly work schedule that affords me thursdays and fridays off, so LET THE VIDEO GAMES COMMENCE

incoming worms tournament! Leage of Legends! Minecraft!

Biddys!

...(no biddys) :[

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
And i just FINALLZY got a job which works me thursday and friedays....

Woe is me.

Anyone wanna play smash and (mostly) MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN CURRENT CODE 1.07 REV 1.3.0 for PC with me some time????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Shout outs to YuGiOh regionals

especially Naka and Aaron who were awesome and drove and stuff. And deep intellectual discussions with Aaron during the 11pm drive back from the tournament. Srs bsns.

jbro

Smash Ace
i played like dookie at fight pitt 1, but even a pitt tourney with brawl is better than CMU's "lol 1 game single elim doubles deal with it" tourney

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Got my plane ticket and registration for EVO. Is anyone else interested in going?

Maybe we can bunk up in a hotel and save some dough.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Thomas!

What's the business with your Fridayfests?

Were we merely blessed with two fortuitous evenings or are they to become a regular thing?

Had to miss last week since my mum was in the hospital, but if you were to accomplish these weekly, I'd show up (mostly) weekly!

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Thomas!

What's the business with your Fridayfests?

Were we merely blessed with two fortuitous evenings or are they to become a regular thing?

Had to miss last week since my mum was in the hospital, but if you were to accomplish these weekly, I'd show up (mostly) weekly!
Oh Alan, Woe Betide....

I'm on the schedule for this Friday sadly, but I think it's just a blip, because it's a sixth day of work. My thought is I'm scheduled out of necessity, we'll see how next week works out.

No smashfest at my place ya'll :[

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Any smash going on tonight or tomorrow? If not, I'd be open to hosting a small smashfest (probably no more than 5 or 6 people since my apartment isn't that big) at my place in Shadyside. I got 2 setups (need a memory card though).

Also got a car wooo, so I can start going to more fests.

jbro

Smash Ace
Got my plane ticket and registration for EVO. Is anyone else interested in going?

Maybe we can bunk up in a hotel and save some dough.
i was planning on taking a trip to austin in july which got cancelled, so i will have some money to play with.
let me look into it, i may be able to go.
obviously not winning **** in the tourney, but just being at EVO would be a hell of an experience.

EDIT: jacob, what days would you be flying? just looking at plane ticket prices

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I can host around 3:00 at 4:00. anyone wanna come?

I'll open up the windows in the sunroom so we don't feel like smashbum basement neckbeards on this beautiful day in Pittsburgh

Top Bottom