• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Get Low

Smash Ace
Hey.
I know the chances are low, but are any of you guys from Western PA, near Sharon or Hermitage?
I always lurk in the Ohio threads for new players, but I always forget that PA is literally five minutes down the road from me.

Louie the Claw...Again

Smash Rookie
Sharon is actually my place of origin. I'm there on most weekends. A large body of water told me I had to stay in Pittsburgh this weekend during a spirit vision but after I play 1000 matches and get my face stomped in repeatedly I should be pretty close to where I was when academic and financial obligations abducted me five years ago.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Sharon is actually my place of origin. I'm there on most weekends. A large body of water told me I had to stay in Pittsburgh this weekend during a spirit vision but after I play 1000 matches and get my face stomped in repeatedly I should be pretty close to where I was when academic and financial obligations abducted me five years ago.
Great. Sharon is about five or ten minutes away from me. We should definitely play some time.

Louie the Claw...Again

Smash Rookie
Get Low: Radical! The weekend of the 19th looks promising but I'll let you know for sure if I'll be in town.

A-Laon: I believe I still owe you a million dollars, sir!

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Sup PGH. Hope you guys had a good time yesterday. Thanks everyone for helping move the tourney along. Special shoutout to Carroll for helping me with a few things yesterday like streaming and whatnot. Working on the next tournament date today.

Also, since there seems to be a small amount of Brawl interest, does anyone here know any competitive Brawl players who know their ****? I refuse to TO for Brawl, but I'm willing to help with logistics if there's some dedicated soul who can run Brawl in parallel. It would probably be in the same building in a different room though.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
PITTSBURGH SMASHFEST

MY HOUSE

FRIDAY

(I'm finally off on a friday and the night before.)

I wanna bring an A game party to the house, and I want ya'll to be a part of it.

4075 Cabinet St. Pittsburgh PA 15224

impromptu tourney?

MUSIC PLAYING?!?

Parking is difficult on the actual street, but there are plenty of side streets around

lemme know who wants to come!

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If stuff happens, anyone wanna swing by and get meh? XP Will pay gas monies!
I miss my Pittsburgh folks ; x ; School has been awful for the past few quarters

Louie the Claw...Again

Smash Rookie
FANDANGO VALLEYYYYY. We'll play eventually, for sure. Are you in college?
Graduated as of last December. I work just north of Pittsburgh during the week. College was a bit much for me to stay sharp in Smash, hence the long hiatus and sudden return. So, no other Melee players across the border? I have a couple of friends who we should convince to become good.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Graduated as of last December. I work just north of Pittsburgh during the week. College was a bit much for me to stay sharp in Smash, hence the long hiatus and sudden return. So, no other Melee players across the border? I have a couple of friends who we should convince to become good.
Ah, okay. I was wondering why you were only in Sharon on the weekends.
I'm sure you know already that Northeast Ohio has a relatively large Melee scene,
except my friend and I (who is for the most part retired) are the only ones who live along the border near Sharon.
All of the other Ohio players live at least an hour away from us.

Louie the Claw...Again

Smash Rookie
Ah, okay. I was wondering why you were only in Sharon on the weekends.
I'm sure you know already that Northeast Ohio has a relatively large Melee scene,
except my friend and I (who is for the most part retired) are the only ones who live along the border near Sharon.
All of the other Ohio players live at least an hour away from us.
I see. Well, we'll at least have to practice together.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Aaron and I are here now, come whenever you like!

We'll also be leaguing, poker tournament, we might open up minecraft lan, whateva

Top Bottom