• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Had a dream that my family and I were going on vacation, but my mum needed me to pick up someone from the airport to come along, without telling me who it was.

Acknowledging that this is a dream, we must now appreciate the fact that my subconscious could have chosen absolutely anybody I've ever met, any fictional character, or even make up someone on the spot. The possibilities were totally endless.

Let it be known that as I pulled up to the airport gates, Louie the Claw got into my car.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@Davey: I got the United Flight UA3487 From Pit to Chicago to Vegas leaving at 6:58 pm on the 11th.

@Aaron: Get cho' self a ticket to the sky, mah doo.

@Abate: Next time I see you, I'll have some drawings for you to look at. Unfortunately I have to work early tomorrow, so it can't be today.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Gotta cancel Fight Pitt II as well as any monthlies over the course of the summer. Pitt just pulled a screw job on me. If you want to read about it, go read the tournament thread.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Who's that last fine lookin djentleman?

If you get that spelling reference, you're my favorite.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow is a great day. Wanna know why? THE CMU KIDS ARE FINALLY GOING HOME. WE DON'T HAVE TO PUT UP WITH BORP'S **** ANYMORE

But we should probably give em a last smashfest. Here's what I'm thinking, we do one of the following tomorrow night:
1. Smash at my place in Shadyside
2. Drive out to Carnegie or something. I'd be able to bring four passengers myself.

I have two setups (minus one memory card), and if we go out to Carnegie, I can bring a setup. Who's down?

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Alright, there's Smash at my place after 6:30. Let me know if you or anyone else need an address. I've only got two setups though so we gotta be smart about this

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
5825 Fifth Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15232.
Do me a favor and text me at (630) 596-3564 before you come.

**** might be crowded for two setups (or just crowded in general lol, probably can fit 12 at my place without killing each other), so if I can get help with a third or forth, that would be dope

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Just kicked everyone out. Was a good time. Might host again next week if people are down and no one else wants to host. Heck, I could even play some tomorrow night, but I can't provide food like I did today.

Top Bottom