• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Kel

Smash Master
This one time, Wakka was charging a peanut to near full, and then, suddenly, He SHIELDED AND GLID TOSSED AT OVERSWARM AND BEAT HIM UPSIDE THE ****ING NOGGING WITH A FSMASH OR SOMETHING!

IT WAS NUTS

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Infern, I'm looking forward to playing against you some time in the future. I've been waiting to hand off the torch of best Snake in the MW, 'cuz I can't dedicate the time to Smash to hold that title anymore. I'll be glad to hand it off to you if I can do so with confidence. We'll have to see what happens at the next tournament we're both at :D

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I should pick up Snake and **** alllllllll of those plans up rofl

Just kidding, Infern definitely deserves the honor :3

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
he does that to me every single time :( (this is scribbz btw)

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Scribbs...I am seriously impressed with your performance. Even though your character is a little *******, it still takes a lot of skill to stand out in a competition as tough as that. Awesome job man!

P.S. I had to leave early Monday and totally forgot to give you what you won from the MM, so I owe you $2 for sure.

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
thanks, and its cool, i might be at DU2 this weekend and i'll be at nopes the week after that

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And to close off January:

49th of ??? (POUND 4) 1/17/10
Made it to second round of pools

5th of 30 (The Ohio Circuit Opener: Delta Upsilon II) 1/23/10

bracket
Defeated Nope (#9) 2-1
Lost to Overswarm (#5) 0-2
Defeated Fonz (#7) 2-0
Defeated Z 2-1
Lost to Kel (#2) 1-2

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Thread is officially not dead anymore.
Congrats to Blue Rogue. He beat EVERYONE above him on the PR in the last 2 weeks. (except M2K, but he doesn't count :p)

CAN
TON!

Suyon for possible honorable mention at least. He's been doing some work lately. >.>

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
More like God Kais!

But yeah, BR is doing really good lately, so had Capem. But no worries on my part, i have bad habits to work on, both of them outplayed me yesterday. Next time though...haha <3 u all

Nope

Smash Lord
PR Panelists check room and start discussion we will be voting by mid week and updating by the end of the week.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
And to close off January:

49th of ??? (POUND 4) 1/17/10
Made it to second round of pools

5th of 30 (The Ohio Circuit Opener: Delta Upsilon II) 1/23/10

bracket
Defeated Nope (#9) 2-1
Lost to Overswarm (#5) 0-2
Defeated Fonz (#7) 2-0
Defeated Z 2-1
Lost to Kel (#2) 1-2
Reposted so I don't get lost in the Blue Rogue/Capem hype.

But on that note: Congrats BR and Capem! You guys have really been doing well! :D

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
BANHAMMER for most improved. Just throwin' that out there...

Framerate

Smash Lord
*cough cough* Sole is a beast *cough cough*

Sole for most improved, hands down.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
9th of 41 (Legacy of Legends in Smash EX) 2/6/10

Bracket
Defeated BigDaddy 2-0
Defeated Omniswell (MI #4) 2-1
Lost to L_Cancel (MI #10) 1-2
Lost to SamuraiPanda (MI #5) 1-2

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Who was Omni using out of curiosity?
Wario of course.

edit: I won't lie, first game he whooped my *** because he surprised me numerous times by using bite more often than Blue or Malcolm and in the weirdest situations (except for when he punished my shield which is normal), as well as caught me with two spot-on minute farts. Then I caught on and took him back to Smashville, focused, did my thing, and won. Then third game he took me to Brinstar which is great for Wario but Peach also handles the stage like a champ. Once I seized control of the center of the stage about a minute into the match I maintained my momentum for the remainder of the game, and he ended up forfeiting on his last stock once he hit mid 50s early 60s while I had two remaining.

Beef, what are you doing losing to a Snake that is not me?
I dunno but it ain't gonna happen again.

Notra

Smash Ace
Wario of course.

edit: I won't lie, first game he whooped my *** because he surprised me numerous times by using bite more often than Blue or Malcolm and in the weirdest situations (except for when he punished my shield which is normal), as well as caught me with two spot-on minute farts. Then I caught on and took him back to Smashville, focused, did my thing, and won. Then third game he took me to Brinstar which is great for Wario but Peach also handles the stage like a champ. Once I seized control of the center of the stage about a minute into the match I maintained my momentum for the remainder of the game, and he ended up forfeiting on his last stock once he hit mid 50s early 60s while I had two remaining.

I dunno but it ain't gonna happen again.
PLAY FALCO. i like talking to falcos about falco. and falco has an answer for all the lesser MU's of peaches. + ill help w/ the ditto. i still havent lost it yet.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
PLAY FALCO. i like talking to falcos about falco. and falco has an answer for all the lesser MU's of peaches. + ill help w/ the ditto. i still havent lost it yet.
...do you think I want to bore myself out of playing the game? Falco and everything about him in Brawl is a snorefest. :laugh:

Notra

Smash Ace
...do you think I want to bore myself out of playing the game? Falco and everything about him in Brawl is a snorefest. :laugh:
lol. only vs meta icee dedede and olimar. vs other chars its your decision to play campy. and honestly camping is fun to me, as long as its not meta. then im just bored.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Nah I'll pass on that lol. I've already started ascending with Peach and I'm proud of myself for doing so. Switching now would be ********.

Top Bottom