• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ohio Brawl Power Rankings (11/25/12: NEW RANKINGS UPDATED!)

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
I wasn't too flashy at Brawl, either.

HOWEVER, Nakat saw my Fox dittos with Rizk on stream and he approved of what I was doing in them. He's encouraging me to keep improving as I have. :D

Nicole was also able to teach me Peach tips, both for and against, especially for the ICs MU. From there, I think there was a 50-50 chance that I might beat her Peach if we faced in bracket, because she really hates fighting Fox, too.

I guess beating Lumi after he beat me at an Indiana tourney is a bit of an accomplishment, too.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
He/You should also talk to some of us in Columbus. We might be able to help with stuff and just about all of us are willing. That being said, an event is pretty much going to happen in July in Columbus.
im gonna try to get him to talk to people (if he can remember his dang SWF pass)
If not, ill see what help he needs and bug you guys accordingly :3

And if Shugo says hes bad one more time im gonna kick him
HEAR THAT BUDDY
IF YOU EVER SEE THIS
YOUVE BEEN WARNED

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
lol. Yeah, Lokii... I think you have my number so if you want to give it to him (or if you want Pech's), just let me know. We'll talk, even if it's not on the boards.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I was playing very well at the tournament in general, in top form actually, but couldn't close it out in the tougher sets. KSEV is a great Snake player but I kind of..."did things"...to his Snake (Angela loved it <3 LOL). I got really close against MJG (lost game 1 against his MK with Peach, beat him in the MK ditto second game, then lost last stock in the ditto third game). I wasn't exactly all there when it was time to fight Sago...but no credit taken away from the man, he still put it to me with that deliciously flashy Samus.

I didn't do anything miraculous - but I did succeed in establishing the fact that no one, top player or not, should sleep on me. I'm content with that (for now).

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Yo Eddie, we should get something planned this weekend for NEOH
doesnt even have to be a smashfest

I just miss everyone ; x ;

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Friday would be the best bet if we're gonna make something happen. I work Saturday and my girl/I have plans on Sunday. I miss you guys too, Smash or not...hanging out sounds great.

SoulPech

Smash Master
Wait...what are y'all doing?

Also Eddie, KSev complimented your Peach. He said he had no idea wtf to do with it because the majority of the stuff you did was safe.

Have you tried P:M?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Potentially having a smashfest-but-probably-not-smashfest if we dont flake out as usual
sometimes we just like to hang without smash

....and play league.
or laser tag. that was a thing. that needs to be a thing again.

Funtimes for all.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
My new job has me working on Mondays through Saturdays. I've been completely hired at this point, but I still need to show up tomorrow to finish the paperwork.

From there I'll learn how I am able to take days off.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I was playing very well at the tournament in general, in top form actually, but couldn't close it out in the tougher sets. KSEV is a great Snake player but I kind of..."did things"...to his Snake (Angela loved it <3 LOL). I got really close against MJG (lost game 1 against his MK with Peach, beat him in the MK ditto second game, then lost last stock in the ditto third game). I wasn't exactly all there when it was time to fight Sago...but no credit taken away from the man, he still put it to me with that deliciously flashy Samus.

I didn't do anything miraculous - but I did succeed in establishing the fact that no one, top player or not, should sleep on me. I'm content with that (for now).

Let's both drop Peach and main MK.

stewyian

Smash Ace

Also Eddie, KSev complimented your Peach. He said he had no idea wtf to do with it because the majority of the stuff you did was safe.

Have you tried P:M?
ksev isnt the greatest at most MU that arnt MK or wario, its all the practice he really gets, the occasion time i do play peach against him i win like 2/3

SoulPech

Smash Master
ksev isnt the greatest at most MU that arnt MK or wario, its all the practice he really gets, the occasion time i do play peach against him i win like 2/3

Stewy what was the point of your comment? I don't understand. I was just telling KB that KSev was impressed by his Peach.

LOE1

Smash Lord
I shall take ksev under my training ways. now I wont be the only one to time people out...

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
If I were to host RAGE2 around college winter break times if I can grab the venue, who would be interested?

not a for sure thing, but im playing around with the idea of hosting something

Top Bottom