• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official "Megaman in SSBB" Topic!

Stryks

Smash Hero
lol shes all hype up about the idea of MM in brawl, well anyway Megaman is my fav. candidate on being in brawl, sonic is awesome, but seing the ORIGINAL blue bomber in brawl would make me very vey happy XD....

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
lol shes all hype up about the idea of MM in brawl, well anyway Megaman is my fav. candidate on being in brawl, sonic is awesome, but seing the ORIGINAL blue bomber in brawl would make me very vey happy XD....
OH yes, yes!

YES!

The ORIGINAL blue bomber for SSBB please! <3 <3 <3

Though X would be awesome, too! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Mega Man Rules! <3

.........Darn I'm such a fan girl......

Stryks

Smash Hero
well I tough of a moveset a long time ago I dont remember exactly but here it goes:

B: Buster charge: lol pretty obvious, similair to samus's b, but i tough he can maybe move while chargin, until its fully charged.
<>B: Flame sword: the abilty from MM8, i tough it would be cool if he could use that, cause it will help him in melee attacks.
upB: buster uppercut: just like the uppercut in MVSC, similair to marios only faster and doesnt give multiple hits, only one powerful hit.
downB: leaf shield: can be use to defense can take 1-3 hits dependeding on received attack power, presin down b again will launch the shield forward

Super: Hyper megaman: just like MVSC, he wil unleash a powerful beam...

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
True, true.
They could also use that Plasma upper-cut-thingy he does on MvC for a B + Up attack.

It looks very similar to Ryu's Shoryuken(I believe that's the name of the move).

***Edit***

Wow, I gotta reply faster. Stryks beat me.

saberhof

Smash Master
thats how he is, hes always on these kind of threads, he loves em, speccially the andross for brawl thread huh?...hehe [whoops off topic]

saberhof

Smash Master
rush could appear when megaman wins a battle you know? when he wins he would come up to megaman like in mvsc thatd be cool

adn for that super thing, maybe characters could have more than 1 super?...it would get annoying like strikers[not that 'That' game is annoying, it kicks ***]

Stryks

Smash Hero
yeah itd be cool if they had 2 supers or something, just like in mvsc or any other fightin game, yeah strikers rocks and all but seeing the same animation every time i charge the ball gets annoying...

Stryks

Smash Hero
i would like the drill super in samsh, never use it in mvsc lol, and im hopin he doesnt run with megaman, cause it seems a little pointless lol, yeah like saber said it would be better if he appeared in the victory posses...

saberhof

Smash Master
nooo, no drill super, only if he had 2 supers then maybe, rush would be perfect for when megaman taunted or something. orl ike at the end of the battle*damit stryks you always post first than me*

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
Yea, megaman would be awesome in this game.
There's another one for Mega! ^-^

Here's a moveset...thingy

Smash > A: Flame Sword: Mega uses his flame sword to knock away enemies. (MM8)

Smash ^ A: (none yet)

Smash v A: Mega Slide: Mega Man's slide move from the Mega Man games...though I am thinking about MM7 in particular.

B: Plasma cannon: Like Samus' Cannon only he can move while charging.

B ^: Mega Fist: MegaMan's upper cut attack from MvC

B v: Leaf/Skull/Junk Shield

Brawl Move: Hyper MegaMan

That's all I have so far.

Mega Man FTW!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I think the mega slide would work better as a running a attack... and yeah i guess the flame attack would work better for the smash attack, maybe his <>B would be the rock ball?

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
I think the mega slide would work better as a running a attack... and yeah i guess the flame attack would work better for the smash attack, maybe his <>B would be the rock ball?
The Mega Slide would probably be better as a running attack. He could trip the enemies. ^^

Rock ball for <> B? That works. How long would the ball last on screen?

MikaRabidKitsune

Smash Journeyman
XD!
Nice! It's a great idea, Saberhof!

**Updated Movelist**
Smash > A: Flame Sword: Mega uses his flame sword to knock away enemies. (MM8)

Smash ^ A: (none yet)

Smash v A: (None yet)

Run A: Mega Slide: Mega Man's slide move from the Mega Man games...though I am thinking about MM7 in particular.

B: Plasma cannon: Like Samus' Cannon only he can move while charging.

B ^: Mega Fist: MegaMan's upper cut attack from MvC

B v: Leaf/Skull/Junk Shield

B <> : Rock Ball: An attack from MM8/ MvC. It lasts as long as a normal item. Only Mega can use this.

Brawl Move: Hyper MegaMan

Now all we need is the Smash ^ A and Smash v A .

saberhof

Smash Master
smash a^ could be uppercut. like mvsc.

let me figure out Av brb [plays mvsc on MAME]

Ok *EDIT*

A^: Uppercut
Av: captn falcons down tilt only in smash mode.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
:confused: I was simply commenting on what was suggested so far - I mean that Plasma "Shoryuken" and Hyper Megaman attacks originate from MvC, do they not?

Also, please refrain from calling me "Borne-Borne" ... :mad: j/k I dun care really...

bluebomber22

Smash Champion
good to see this thread revived...anyway, for his slide attack, he should be able to change directions in the middle of his slide, just like in his games. =) this would be awesome for mind games lol

Vygo

Smash Rookie
Hm.. I would like to see Megaman in SSBB in his Battle Network series form, he looks so much better imo with his Ninja Mask thingy. xD;
He could take a Battle Chip randomly by using a B move (up to three at a time) and press it again to use it, so that sometimes you get a "Program Advance"and do some very big damage.
Oh btw, his Ultimate Move could be that so called BeastOut from MMBN6. ^_^

Stryks

Smash Hero
no offense dude but IMO i rayher have the good ol' original megaman, maybe X but original is better, the Battle network series has been goin down lately, as for the slide i think it would be more apropiate if its his running A attack...

Vygo

Smash Rookie
In reality, I don't really mind which version of Megaman they will make. As long as it's not a 3D form of 8-bit Megaman I'll like it. xD;
I can't see how the BN series has been going down though, it's been ages since they made a platform game with the original or X. Zero(gba), would suit better in that role imo.

Top Bottom