• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
JiggZE, you should really hang here a lot more xD. and we still didnt have those DDD dittos o_O

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
JiggZE, you should really hang here a lot more xD. and we still didnt have those DDD dittos o_O
i know i know lol. ill try a bit harder, but i main like 12 characters and 4/12 i don't think i've ever really been to their boards except like once maybe 2x. although being in 3rd JP does deserve a bit more time, i mean it helped me beat dark pch, so i should be grateful.

and yes we will get to those DDD dittos, all waddle and grab happy matchs lol

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
IMO, jiggly is best in the air, so air-dodging helps her game alot, but i suppose if you can keep hammering aerials into your opponent, you could get away without aid-dodging...
ya know, if you're entirely godly with jigglypuff.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i like airdodging w/ JP against characters like Zelda who are a fortess to get close too, to bait out whiffs. her sparkling death moves are pretty to look at, but not fun to be hit by. XD

SSBbo

Smash Journeyman
thankfully, after a week or two of intense training (not really "intense" i just like that word), i'm gettting pretty gewd with jigglypuff. perhaps all of that training with Ike gave me the reflexes and dodging skills to use jiggly. Yay Me! oh, and in using yoshi's bair, i got really good with my WoP.

Veril

Frame Savant
there is an official matchup thread, stage discussion thread, moveset thread, video thread, sweet guide and the testing grounds.

Is this thread really necessary. I don't think it should be stickied.

Mostly because I feel I need to make space for my thread's sticky. Dream those big dreams lol.

No... really. We don't need this. Its the most redundant thread ever.

The first page is great, mostly because of all the Bowyer, but it doesn't cover anything not in Illianalex's guide.

Veril

Frame Savant
Glad you agree. The testing ground... needs to get used or unstickied. I've tried to utilize it with no success. All the important info that isn't already in Illianalex's guide could be moved there.

The updated 8/08 is a big red flag.

The community chat thread has basically supplanted this thread IMO.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Glad you agree. The testing ground... needs to get used or unstickied. I've tried to utilize it with no success. All the important info that isn't already in Illianalex's guide could be moved there.

The updated 8/08 is a big red flag.

The community chat thread has basically supplanted this thread IMO.
Yeah we do. And you are so right on that. And guys, I am getting amazing frame data right now. Should be up soon.

And if someone could show me what useful information, I'll put it in.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
maybe pointless bump... maybe :)
Not really. Lol Bowyer listen to this. I saw the three freshman again and I'm not sure what to do lol. They are so insanely flirty.

I could nail one of them, and rightfully get jacked in the face by her older brother in my advisory and wonder why I slept with a freshman.

Try to be polite and boring so they don't like me, although thats really failing right now.

Be a ******* and get rightfully jacked in the face. LOL

Edit: And forgot to add. One is really hot and looks like a junior. But is a freshman.

rinoH

Smash Lord
Not really. Lol Bowyer listen to this. I saw the three freshman again and I'm not sure what to do lol. They are so insanely flirty.

I could nail one of them, and rightfully get jacked in the face by her older brother in my advisory and wonder why I slept with a freshman.

Try to be polite and boring so they don't like me, although thats really failing right now.

Edit: And forgot to add. One is really hot and looks like a junior. But is a freshman.
lulz:laugh:

PND

Smash Champion
Here's the thing, and seriously ask yourself this:

What are you going to regret more? Going out, banging a broad (maybe making it something more?), and in all likelihood getting in a fight over it (read: getting your *** kicked)
Or just not doing anything about it?

I would rather regret doing something than not doing something, I would rather live a little bit and take my lumps than wonder what would of happened.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master

lol, you don't have to sleep with her right now. just hang out with her and make out and ****.

sex right away is overrated. After sleeping with someone, the relationship tends to be too focused on it, which leads to people staying in ******** relationships that they would otherwise end... after you start dating, waiting for a couple months for a relationship that's stable without sex is where it's at :) ...

and anyways, it's just like every other addictive thing. sure it's great, but it tends to make you feel worse when you can't get any...

And for the record, I have high standards and get pretty hot chicks.

*prepares for the overused "yeah right" phrase* lol

PND

Smash Champion
Standards? Ha!

No, srsly. I like sex. But I'm mature about it, when I talk to a woman it's not purely for sex. See: I also want a relationship, I just haven't found anyone that I think is worth keeping yet. If stuff happens, it happens. Just don't worry about it and be yourself. (Provided you are an ***hole. If not, be an ***hole version of yourself.)

Oh ****. In retrospect, I guess I have high standards too.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol, generally people don't want purely sex, but I've seen multiple relationships take a bad turn and while they don't want to admit it, they're willing to lie to themselves, and convince themselves, saying that it'll get better, so that they get to continue having sex... <--- they never get better and end of having a ****ty relationship for months before breaking up... or staying together and pretend everything's good... but yeah, I guess if the sex is worth it then whatever... but I'm willing to wait a few months because I want a happy life 15 years down the road :)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Ok I was going to post this in the Jiggs tiers discussion, until Bowyer suggested to start talking about tiers in this thread. I agree that jiggs shouldn't be that low, but she's still a bad character compared to others. Theres no reason to complain, when Jiggs have been doing diddly squat it REAL tournies, not just local ones that no one cares about. The SBR isn't going to be taking Jiggs seriously until Jiggs players start placing at top tournies. Talking about cool techniques and doing them on computers in training mode isn't going to get them to listen to you, use those techniques in actual tournaments against actual players, that will get the SBR's attention.

PND

Smash Champion
Jigglesthepuff came 3rd and GOML and 9th at LBT. Those were nationals with top players. He was exclusively Jiggs.

What other bottom tier can say that?

Veril

Frame Savant
Talking about cool techniques and doing them on computers in training mode isn't going to get them to listen to you, use those techniques in actual tournaments against actual players, that will get the SBR's attention.
I know. We will. These "cool techniques" can and will be applied to real people. The trick of course is developing the tech skills, and nobody has done that yet.

Honestly I knew Jiggs was going to be low, so I don't really mind that she's at the bottom. It doesn't change how I feel about her. Its just more motivation to show that she doesn't belong there. I have no illusions that talking about how great she is will sway anyone's opinion.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
maybe pointless bump... maybe :)

Be a ****. Wounds heal, sexual pride is forever.
I lol'ed.

Good shit man.
So we concede the use of this thread to spam? Awesome!
Here's the thing, and seriously ask yourself this:

What are you going to regret more? Going out, banging a broad (maybe making it something more?), and in all likelihood getting in a fight over it (read: getting your *** kicked)
Or just not doing anything about it?

I would rather regret doing something than not doing something, I would rather live a little bit and take my lumps than wonder what would of happened.
This is exactly why threads like this are not allowed. I'm sorry, but the entire point of this subforum is to discuss jigglypuff, you don't need a specific thread to do so. I thought I already locked this :/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom