• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Jigglypuff Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PND

Smash Champion
The ladder theory is completely correct, in that it highlights the necessity of being an alpha male. That's the most important part, really. Being an *** is an integral part of being alpha.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The ladder theory is completely correct, in that it highlights the necessity of being an alpha male. That's the most important part, really. Being an *** is an integral part of being alpha.
Exactly, theres a simply trick to remember. Being an *** gets you a chick with a nice ***.

looks at thread ...leaves
Hey this is important stimulating conversation.

PND

Smash Champion
It's very valuable information to know.

See, here's my standard, see how you line up:
I'm a drummer. I have visible tattoos and piercings. I'm also half white, half black, and can use that fact to try and lure in either race with the opposite. Novelty.
I have a government job and dress fairly well. Money.
I'm a fairly confident ***hole. Power.

My attractiveness could go up, I admit. I need to lose a few pounds, but I'm not physically unfit or fat. I just need to get more fit. I can objectively look at myself and know this. However, the trick is accentuating your positive attributes and hiding your negative ones. For example, I dress well when I go out, as in expensively. This helps counter act A) the bit of a beer gut I've been developing and B) how short I am. (Seriously. Holy **** I'm small.) I'm not saying I'm the best at it, but I can hit on women.

The thing about being not interested and aloof, though, is sometimes it can go too far. You have to play at least a bit of a flirtatious interest, otherwise they will just move on. That's a fine balance that I'm still working on.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Not at all. Didn't you see the board changed from the Jigglypuff boards to the random chick talk boards.
Maybe that's because you're all a bunch of freaking jigglypuffs. :3

The balance isn't that hard. Be a cocky FRIEND. The threat isn't there but the other attributes form desire. They'll teeter on the concept of Oh **** does he like me and This is just a friendship isn't it.

TheStig

Smash Lord
i wanna go to that but i have finals and its too far

i will probably go to the midwest circuit championship when and wherever that might be then i'll jv 4 stock your jiggs

Glick

Smash Lord
Actually I've never really played the stig before. But seriously, if someone 3 stocks someone without taking damage, they've got mad skills.

We can pretend that video of me JV4 stocking that computer wasn't a computer. lol.

Glick

Smash Lord
oh yeah, lain is SOOO ****. Hes just good at chain grabs. cmon now. Its like watching wobbles in melee. Boring.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Yeah, that was ****ing ****, but NoJ was being a scrub. IC's are definitely beatable and it's too bad that that match got recorded because people are all like, OMG IC chain grab is broken when it's not... Also, Lain's not good only because of IC chain grabs. He generally plays as DDD.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
ic's chain grab in brawl is way harder than in melee
I <3 IC chaingrab. The hold and then U-smash is too broken though. I think it is just as hard to bo in brawl. I can do everyone exept the alternating throws one, and the alternating throws with an ice blast. Lol you should brawl Frost. He is a beast with the ice climbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom