• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Clash of the Titans 4 Results Thread

Orion*

Smash Researcher
id also like to shoutout to everyone that didnt make singles bracket, it was fun.

scar- awesome to finally meet you irl, im surprised you remember me XD. it was fun playing melee with you
cactuar - awesome dood XD
cash mooney - fun to chill with :D
cyanide for watching my matches, and helping each other out
everyone at inuis place for having fun with me

edit : when can this get uploaded to AiB???

Divinokage

Smash Legend
- That gallon of milk. Seriously, I might try this out at more tournaments, it was the only thing I ate/drank all day and I never got CLOSE to feeling hungry/weak. Milk is top tier.
I actually disagree, ask either Chester or Zaf lol. I'm dead serious ask them.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
EDIT: yeah... i think my singles bracket was pretty bad :/
i had Zethlon first round, im sure he get 1st seed in pool and he suppose to play 3rd seed people. But i get 2nd in my pool :/

EDIT2: i play all mk in singles, and i play mk+ddd in teams

Chibo, so did the live steam TV, all matches were recorded ???
and lol why don't you put characters pictures for teams as well ? :D
yea il eventually put pics for teams as well

sethlon did get third in his pool lol.
i forget who was first but i kno rogue pit beat him getting 2nd in his pool

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yea il eventually put pics for teams as well

sethlon did get third in his pool lol.
i forget who was first but i kno rogue pit beat him getting 2nd in his pool
:D
oh ok, thanks for the answer.

that was the most epic match eveeerrrrr XD
bleh i don't like the third match either! >_< we're both tripping like crazy...

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
2:Ally- Nice meeting you, your snake is too pro

5: NinjaLink-I'm black, and I also won money xD. Well done

7: Judge- wifi buddy ftw, Bloohaha all day.

9: VexKasrani- stop using characters who sonic cant kill till 250%

9: Ksizzle- You did awesome, I felt so bad when you were down. You got 9th place at a huge event, you are amazing buddy :)

13: Jash-Amazing TL and even cooler person. Well done man

13: Anther- Who do you main? All I see on the screen is a yellow blur...switch your pic back

25: Atomsk-norfair only does bad things to you because you dont like it. embrace the lava reef zone.

25: Seibrik-Sea Biscuit, I tried to make it to you next round but the G&W got me.

25: Shadow-You never cease to amaze me. Great MK and an good amount of common sense as well as moral decency in the real world. You know what I mean, good **** at this event.

33: Candy-Well done in teams, you guys were great.

33: Xzax-You're a cool guy, too bad I couldn't get past snake. I need to handle those tilts better. Great job with your match though, I was rooting for you

33: Holy Nightmare-I'm glad I met you. I hope to see you at more stuff. Best ROB ever!

33: Inui-You lost to my wifi buddy but its all good because you still did well even if you could have done better. Thanks for the housing and well done with taking care of the states.

33: MalcomM-You're too good XD. Thanks for keeping that sonic vs mario thing to yourself till after that match. It was appreciated.

49: King Ace- You got treated more unfairly than anyone I think. I hope you still come down to the big events. You and holy were amazing in teams and I know you could have done better in singles if you didn't get treated unfairly.

49: Orion- I enjoyed teaming with you, 3rd party chars all day. Btw I went diddy on hylian, not sonic lol.

49: dmbrandon- Superknight should have taken the tourny

65: ChiboSempai- sonic down taunt*

65: Yes-we both could have done better cowtipper...

65: Keitaro-You were ****** my sonic in teams, I hate your falco :(. This was the first time I saw you off your phone since gaming world.

65: JCaesar- Fun stuff in teams, nice rob

65: Hylian- gg's in pools.

65: Pierce7d- glad you were got out of pools but what happended to us :(

KingAce

Smash Ace
Yeah, and this isnt johns or anything but you can ask like judge or lain or anyone, I said before the tourny the ONE person I do not want to face is NL because I have no experience with diddy and Snakeee because i have no experiance with ZSS whereas they know the MK matchup very well.

Then im thinking, yeah since Ninjalink and I both got first seed in our pools I might not have to worry about it until later in the bracket or maybe not at all. Then the people that made the bracket completely ****ed me over and put me as 2nd =/

judge!

Smash Ace
ally- to good son!!!!!!
kai- its not bloohaha anymore lmfao
spammer- to good!!!! rematch sometime
m2k-.......WAY to good lol
kingace- Crappy bracket man u got gayed
hylian- .....kinda lame we had to face so soon after being in the same pools.
DMbrandon- your a really scary person
inui- clooooooooooooose *** matches
seibrik- another cloooooooooooooose *** matches
jash- reppin TL major props
holy- nice to finally meet u after a year of wifi fighting
lain/anther- go MI!
nynjalink- watched most of your matches we didnt get to play but hopefully soon we can

prob forgettin people but...yea fun tourney for some parts...bit slow but w/e. And im pretty sure the whole tourney can have tired johns. =)

Cia

das kwl
sorry about happened chibo. i always knew the smash community was home to some *******s but this takes it to a whole new level.

A riot is every event planner's worst nightmare and the situation didn't even come close to calling for one. it's ****ing smash, it's not like you were all being denied health coverage.

any known rioters should be pointed out because they shouldn't be aloud at ANYONE's tournament.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
sorry about happened chibo. i always knew the smash community was home to some *******s but this takes it to a whole new level.

A riot is every event planner's worst nightmare and the situation didn't even come close to calling for one. it's ****ing smash, it's not like you were all being denied health coverage.

any known rioters should be pointed out because they shouldn't be aloud at ANYONE's tournament.
Agreed .

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Blah blah blah.
Lol AndyG we played for like 5 seconds then had to quit and go wait in that effin line...
We gotta get in some real matches next time tho...

...btw my headphones got a Falcon sticker on em...Falcon >>> Olimar in terms of manliness so my headphones >>> yours :psycho:

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
ally- to good son!!!!!!
kai- its not bloohaha anymore lmfao
spammer- to good!!!! rematch sometime
m2k-.......WAY to good lol
kingace- Crappy bracket man u got gayed
hylian- .....kinda lame we had to face so soon after being in the same pools.
DMbrandon- your a really scary person
inui- clooooooooooooose *** matches
seibrik- another cloooooooooooooose *** matches
jash- reppin TL major props
holy- nice to finally meet u after a year of wifi fighting
lain/anther- go MI!
nynjalink- watched most of your matches we didnt get to play but hopefully soon we can

prob forgettin people but...yea fun tourney for some parts...bit slow but w/e. And im pretty sure the whole tourney can have tired johns. =)
Sorry man, you'll always be Bloohaha to me.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Copy pasta, I'll add some more though

Chibo - thanks for hosting, although I don't feel as though you did as much as you could do as a TO. It's just an opinion, and I had mad fun regardless, though.

Knightmare - Dude, thank you so much. You made one of the best weekends of my life possible, you're the man. If you ever need a favor (no homo) I'll do everything I can, you're the **** bro. Mad funny too :D Looking forward to GT

C4?! - Funny as hell, thanks for driving. Blue Rasberry too good XD

Eli - Eli...ELI...ELIIIIII...you're the **** as always. You did very well for someone who knows nothing about this game lmfao

Inui - Thanks for housing us, you're chill as always.

NEO - You are the man. You've been my smash hero since I picked Marth up, and in person you're amazingly chill and funny. Your Marth is too good, thanks for the tips bro. Hope to see you again soon.

Pierce- you're amazingly knowledgeable and helpful. I'll get there earlier next time :D

Steel - good **** meeting you. Must play when I'm not playing like total ****e next time XD

Kadaj - lol comin outta nowhere n shiz. Good **** bro, hope to see you again soon.

CK - :D same as kadaj.

ZMT - Smexy in person, thanks for signing my DS XD <3

Eazy - good **** mahd00. Hope to see you again soon, too goodz

CR00kie - You're too funny man. Def chilling with the Braves next time

Seibrik - mad cool guy right here. Hope you come back up here soon and I can actually play you DX

Atomsk - toooooooo good! Thanks for the hugs :D japes is the gay

Boss - You're too good, bro. You must chill with Kirin and I more.

Ally - I only got to play you in Doubles Pools x.x

Green Ace - Your Yoshi is very good. I'll learn the matchup so next time it won't be so ****

PolMex - Luigi too good :D

Snakeee - Good seeing you as always

Spam - one hell of a last barwl tourny eh? XD

Dojo - good stuff in pools, you're a cool kid. Hope you come back up to the Atlantic North sometime.

Rest of TX/Midwest - you're all cool from the little I got to talk to you. Hopefully I'll get to play you guys more X(

Blackanese - you are the funniest person in this community. Hands down.

BASIC SAUSAGEEEEE - thanks for the TvC :D catch you soon I hope

Samurai Panda - thank you for being the voice of reason in this mess. You are a very calm and intelligent individual who doesn't afraid of anything. Seriously, you settled the situation perfectly.

Alex - APEX HYPE!!!!1!1!

dmbrandon - you're one funny guy XD

Wes - when I turn 21, we should go out for a beer sometime!

Reflex - Cool dude, hope to see you more in the future!

BigLou - you have a great Luigi, me and Kirin are gonna do what we can to help with the whole money thing

Kismet - simply amazing Falco!

JCaesar nice guy, good **** in doubles

Keitaro - holy **** I had no idea you actually did that jab **** in real matches lmfao. Listen to Eazy next time ;D

NinjaLink - nice seeing you as always, we never get to play though X(

Ryko - Team Fire Emblem?!

Umbra - Your Pit is just too good lol I still call 3 in the am johns though XD

To anyone I missed...GOOD ****! This tourney was extremely fun, idc what happened. I learned so much from playing with pros and **** idfc how bad I did in pools lmao

Keltzon

Smash Cadet
I think everything that needed or could be said has already been said.

Nicely done, everyone. I thoroughly enjoyed this trip.

SP- You're the best, mate. You are professional, helpful, organized...geez, I don't know what else to say. And I enjoyed our MM ^-^ It was the only one I could get in that weekend.

Polish Mexican- I can't remember what numbers you use in your name. But good **** nonetheless! Your luigi rocks. I should have recorded your Bowser challenge; you were the closest to victory! XD

I have a few small blips from my camera during the "riot." Should I put them here when I get them on youtube, or would that not be appropriate?

-Riddler-

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed

I didn't want to name anyone, but I agree with your post.

Some of the main people that especially caused problems were:

NikoK, dmbrandon, Atomsk, and most importantly...
DKSmash.

I have lost all respect for these 4 smashers (among some others), but no amount of text on a forum can describe my hate for DKSmash right now.

edit:
I'm really sorry I can't have the videos up tonight. I'd rather not john about why, so I'll just tell everyone they should be up tomorrow.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i played so horribly all day sunday. I dont think I won 1 match, be it tourney or friendly or MM on sunday. It was just embarassing

the best parts about the tourney were the angry mob and getting a cheesesteak. From the random chants (money back!, **** chibo), to the picture of everyone outside of the venue after we were kicked out (someone needs to upload that soon). And an authentic philly cheesesteak...oh my god its so good. Nothing else can mess with it

Shoutouts to all my Diddy bretheren (Le thein, nynja, ninjalink, rush, tails, AZ, thumbs). good to meet you all

big thanks to crismas for the diddy stickers. these things are classy

and **** philadelphia. Having to walk everywhere? does no on have a car? whats up with that

now that all of this epic **** happened, i think i WILL buy that CoT4 DVD now. I hadnt planned to buy it before the weekend started. Just goes to show that mobs make good marketing :laugh:

lain - imma get you and your two evil children next time son!
Jash - best toon link ive ever seen
Ally - You are indeed too good
Atomsk - thats one of the few things ill agree with inui about. You are the best D3 ive seen

so many more people to shoutout, but everyone i talked to at the venue was chill. Until the next east cost tourney!

Famous

Smash Champion
Shoutoutz..

Drk.Pch- Sorry I failed you in teams man...so many time where you had to do 2 on ones...Your a cool dude and our friendlies were epic.

Kirin- It was nice to finally meet you in person and our friendlies were mad fun.

DMBrandon-....Don't know what to say. After your team beat us I had to play you 1 on 1...I barely won the first round..then you ***** me on ranbow cruise. The 3rd match was amazing. You have a really good MK.

Boss- Haha, you had a funny response when I saw you steal my pivot grab set-up with Mario...Luv you too my nigg(no homo)

Jayo- the coolest guy I know...Thanks for rooting for me in my pool matches

Chu-Your playing style changed over the months and it took me by surprise...New Kirbysides =/

Polemx- **** man, I never got to play you...Goood **** your pool matches. Those 0 to deaths were amazing

Vist- Haha, our Luigi dittos were mad fun...Crawl dashing luigi's everywhere

Korn- lol, you could have went easy on us in our doubles pool match...Good **** in the brackets

Biglou- Another person I really wanted to play but didn't get the chance to...Good **** in your matches

K-9- You took my 3rd seed out of pools...I HATE YOU!!! Lol, Joking. Good **** in pools and I know it wasn't your fault about what happened...

Candy-Arough!!!Don't let that Lucario ditto go to your head..."I couldn't see..." Good **** in tourney as always.

ESOJ- The realist realist I know...Nice hanging out with you again.

Gonzo- I want a hacked DS too...Nice seeing you again dude.

Duo-Gotta do Lucario dittos next time...It was nice hanging with you

Mashiro- Same...nice hanging with you.

MalcomM- the short conversaition we had was funny as hell...Your a nice dude and your sonic is godly.

Kadaj- I know man, we both should have been in the brackets..but like I said beforehand, s#it happens...Lol, it was soo funny when we got got pulled over by the police on our way home. Mr.E-I'll handle this Policeman-Get back in the car... Mr.E- Yessir

Bear- Nice Marth, lol you had me trapped on the right side of battlefield..you kept Fairing so I couldn't approach.

Reflex- You beat Boss's Luigi...I must avenge him...with Mario. Lol, good ****, I'll be hoping to play you in the future

For the people who was wonder what I looked like. I was the guy with the Skull decorated black hoody and wearing glasses with HAZEL eyes... I was always seen walking with Boss

judge!

Smash Ace
o and f all you *******s that kept tripping over the ****ing cords during my money match! twice in 1 match..****...

Lukky

Smash Cadet
I won't even go through the things I think could have gone better because I feel like everyone and their mother already talked about seeding and how things could have ran faster so I'll skip right to shout outs (In no particular order)

JLB-We need to step it up...and that is pretty much that

Boss-Good stuff in teams...I still think Luigi is super gay

Vist-You and GIMR are a dangerous team, you guys should definitely try it again sometime

EE-You have no honor lol

Hova- Mario Kart and Brawl at ur place hasn't happened in too long, we need to make that happen

Kismet-Ur falco is too good I have no idea what I'm gonna do against that freakin' bird

Dojo-Ur metaknight is too good, I gonna get u next time

Quivo-Im lucky I get to play lobos all the time or I definitely would have lost

Ambrose-Ur ICs definitely had me scared

Turbo-U got gay'd but its cool everyone knows ur better than that garbage style of play

Anther-Ur pikachu is freakin' ridiculous I wish I could play it more

CK-It sucks u were in a death pool I'm sure u would've did good in singles

Dazwa & Fatal- Good teams matches u guys are both dangerous

Jash & SamuraiPanda- Crazy team, I though we could get that upset

JCaesar-Good stuff in teams, Ur definitely better than u placed

Korn-Ur still always gonna be better than me

Xzax-Ur metaknight is pretty good, I was worried throughout the set

Pierce7d-You reminded me of why I hate fighting Marth so much

Neo-You were supposed to beat Dojo and avenge me lol

If I forgot anyone I'm sorry its **** near 4 and I have class tomorrow but good stuff everyone, maybe I'll start showing up to tourneys more often

B!squick

Smash Master
I nominate Chibo for top tier for somehow finishing this crazy *** event despite everything that happened. Major props, kudos, and all that jazz.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Okay this tournament was junkie at best. Chibo you picked a great event and planned for it well, but everything went to **** somehow... Lolz

If anyone wants to say anything of a riot I was a main intimidator(spelling lolz) cause I made DKSmash freak out cause I freaked out the whole tourney.

Btw a riot DID NOT HAPPEN! No one was hurt, no one broke anything and NO ONE said FARK THE LAW!

I am a know person to "riot" cause **** got ****ed up to the max...

I will makemore post here lolz

_umbra_

Smash Champion
Chibo, I used mk kirby and pika in singles :)

I had a pretty good time at this, but I think I'm gonna quit brawl for a while. lol

Best part was hotel smashfest, so much fun!

shoutouts laterz

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I wasn't there in person, but in spirit

Here's my shouts, from the perspective of a spectator

EE- good job being hilarious again and trolling
Pierce7d- Great commentary, keep it up, you should should combo with a funny guy like dmbrandon or ee for next time, it would be perfect
Azen- Sorry to hear you were bored, hopefully next time you can do better
Gonzo- good stuff on 49th, didn't expect you to place that well honestly, good job stepping it up!
Chu- Next time, that snake...
Other Tantalus/Toasty/Shadofiend- AIM Chat was fun/live chat was fun.

MD/VA- what happened??? I was sad that Tristate pretty much dominated the top 25. (Only 3 MD/VA in the top 25) Not that I could do better, but I guess we should step or training to a new level (or let NJ make us want to quit brawl and just play melee)

We should come back and win!!!!!!!!!! Next one is on our home turf, don't take us lightly!!!

SOMETHING I NEED ASAP

I need the regions for the following players in the bracket-

Infinity
Jash
HRNut
Anti
Kismet
Santi
TUSM
Fatal
Basic Sausage
Eli
Nuro
BigLou
Orion
Le Thein
Sethlon
Chester01
Rush
Kai
Will
C4
Steel2nd
Cable
JJWOlf
Tristan Win
Polmex
ZMT

This is for a calculation i am doing. Also will need pools results at some point with region identification as well.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
49: Orion- I enjoyed teaming with you, 3rd party chars all day. Btw I went diddy on hylian, not sonic lol.
thats worse >_>
your sonic is like 10x better than your diddy.

KORN - yeah i know.
its okay, no hard feelings =]
what region are you? i want to go and play you in tourny again :p

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Chibo can you put (left early) next to my name in singles? Since I didn't play out all my matches. Also, I went all ROB.

Shoutouts later.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Hey Chibo, I went Mostly Falco and some G&W.

Vist: I dunno who this guy thinks he is, but I want him and his cheese steak DEAD!

Holy: good stuff 2-0ing everyone in our pool, one of the best ROBS I've seen. I hope you and Canada can make it down to me and my bro's awesome tourney, lol

Ally: fun MM man. you almost had me with that planted mine to spike, too bad Falco's spike comes out faster lol.

Seibrik: I think I had the most fun playing our tourney matches(So close)

Basic Sausage: Nice job staying cool and collective all of our matches. I dunno how you can do it. Good stuff

Keitaro: Falco MM next time we play lol

King ace: Rematch on that MM

Chibo: Good stuff at running a 285 person tourney. I hope your heart has cooled down by now after all of that stress.

Now everyone don't forget to come to Brawl 'til you Fall :)

Master Raven

Smash Master
Tantalus, here are the regions I know these players come from:

Infinity - Texas
HRNut - Florida
Anti - New York
Kismet - Georgia
Santi - Texas
BigLou - Georgia
Orion - New Jersey
Le Thein - Texas
Sethlon - Texas
Polmex - Florida
ZMT - Florida

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ok first off I would like to say Chibo. You can kick rocks and never again I will go to a tournament you freaking hold. You azz was not legit and lazy. The match I got CHEATED out of and has many people who say it, you just go on and say that you allow it. Like wtf? You even agreed with people who did not see the match. Thanks to your lil BS, I got cheated into making the brackets. That cheated win cost me getting into the brackets. I tied third place in my pool with umbra and I was told that out of me and him whoever won out fight gets out. He beat me 2 one. But then later on I also heard that people still made it out of thier pools in cases like this. or 4 people even made it into brackets. And that people even got byes? How the hell you get byes from pools in brackets. I wanna hear this ****. Even mew2king agreed what happen to me was pull and I should have got my win thus be in brackets.

And one more thing, you said this tourny took too long cause you did not expect this many people to enter. You should have been ready for anything. This is nation wide tourny. Brawl is popular and a new game. so expect more than usual. you was not ready for this. Also in this case, you should have not entered anything and focused more on the tourny. you being in it actually took time cause you the only one really running it and calling the shots. You screwed me over and alot of people as well. I not feel a bit sorry for you and what happened at all.

Any anyone on his side (oh man I can pick out the names that will hate) You guys can kick rocks too. Trust me, if you was in my spot you not be kissing his azz. You be just as furious as I was. And even cheated out of money. I did not get a fair shot to place well. I got ****ed over out of it thanks to you being lazy about it. So yea, a big giant **** you to Chibo for this. And I could careless what you think of me after this one. Same with anyone else on his side. Now with that said, show outs:

Orion- I just realized. you are 2 faced and a liar. Not only by cheating me out of the brackets and not be honest about it, but also tourny your back on what you said to me on us making it out. I don't know why I even trusted you. I thought we was actually cool. But I forgot. you are from N.Y Most of you boys just care about winning. That state is mostly high tiers. I was so stupid buying into what you said.......

Jash- Good **** on your first big tourny man. You proved you the best toonlink. And all it took you was one tournament. you did your think man. You know how it is. so congrats on your placing. Let it be known.

Teh_spammer- second game in out pools were close against your meta. it felt good I was actually able to do that well against you as Peach. Good stuff bro.

Famous- Dude don't even sweat it. As long as I did my thing in teams that is all that matters to me. how you have a guy against 2 people and they still can't take you out easy when the solo person is Peach. like come on. Peach is too good for this crappy game. And I am pretty sure every team that we lost too, I could have kicked thier azzes in singles but not too sure about DM and shadow. (yea I went there, idc)

Nope- Good matches. You tries to camp me with snake and you got out camped. Peach is just too good for this broken game. When my peach wins matches like this against characters like snake. It is so much win and lets me know I did something right.

(sonic player that beat me once out of 4 games) Nice sonic dude. it was really good. Good matches

Kadaj- Good games man. finally was able to beat you a few times. Blame NinjaLink and Neo for the Marth training, hahahaha.

Pgh-M@v-Pgh- Good matches we had in singles. The way teams went down, It should have never happened. its cool though, cause I was still getting at both you and your partner solo..with PEACH. Get at that ****.

Anther- good playing you in brawl man. just like how it was in melee at pound 3. That Pika is freaking godly. our matches were so fun. And remember what I told you. I'm the only Peach you suppose to lose to, ahahahaha! tell next time bro. Take care.

Hova- How we go double Peach and run the TV for like 10 games straight. Too freaking good. It was fun teaming with you.

Ally- Nice matches. you are indeed that snake. But you gotta admit. My Peach was doing some **** to you that you might havew not even seen, ahahaha. Till next time man.

Tristan win- great shiek dude. you make her/him look like she was never nerfed at all. get more tourny experience and you could have one of the best shieks out. Keep up that work dude. Let it be known.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats about all that I remember. for the others I may have forgot, good games and all. IDC man, that tournament, for the first time ever, my Peach was on some ****. You can ask Hova, Neo, Kadaj, a whole lot of good people. I beat up metas, beat up Snakes,cammpy snakes. Played teh_spammer second game of pools and almost beat his meta there. I was just doing some crazy ****. If I would have not been cheated out, I would have hacked it up in brackets just like I did in pools.

So despite me getting screwed out of brackets, I did my **** and happy about it, not mad about this tournament on my end. Neo even said I am his favorite Peach and best Peach he has seen besides Azen. lots said that about me too. I did what I had to do. Any my title can still be legit of this screwed tourny as second best Peach main in the USA. I was just B-E-A-S-T-I-N-G at that crappy tournament. felt so ****ing good actually playing THE WAY I KNOW I CAN PLAY. I'm happy boys, like really happy even after what happen to me. I did my justice.

Dark.Pch baby, let it be known!

Top Bottom