• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official BBR Tier List v4 -> Sonic's HA Stall is NOT beaten by spot dodge!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DJ: Ok then, if people are running/playing defensive against Sonic, you are proving my point. He will struggle to kill them, where as with Shiek it's not as much of an issue when you have guaranteed setups into kill moves, or really fast moves that cover a lot of distance like a DACUS.

Basically either people are aggressive, and get ***** by Shiek and Sonic, or they camp and both characters struggle to kill, but Shiek has the easier time. Same difference lol

zeldspazz

Smash Master
His priority is not an issue because Falcon shouldn't be played aggressively. Of course, if you do play aggressively and rush in to your enemy, then his priority probably will be an issue for you. But that's not how you should play Falcon. Like, not at all.

I know that many many Falcon players think that playing Falcon needs to look flashy and "manly", but unfortunately, Falcon simply isn't like he was in Melee, and became the exact opposite.
The problem though is that how is CF going to maintain and stay on the defensive. Last time I checked he can't camp with anything and what's stopping people from camping his *** off. I can say the exact same thing about Zelda that you just said about CF that doesn't mean it's actually always possible.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
The problem though is that how is CF going to maintain and stay on the defensive. Last time I checked he can't camp with anything and what's stopping people from camping his *** off. I can say the exact same thing about Zelda that you just said about CF that doesn't mean it's actually always possible.
Haha, yea.

Still the Falcon-mindset of early 2009. Congrats. :)

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
I know that many many Falcon players think that playing Falcon needs to look flashy and "manly", but unfortunately, Falcon simply isn't like he was in Melee, and became the exact opposite.
Are we sure we are talking about the same falcon xD ?

Just kidding, but Falcon - not manly? It doesnt matter how you fight him, he will always be manly !!!!1!11!11!!!

zeldspazz

Smash Master
No seriously Im interested now. Please tell me how CF stays on he defensive. Seriously.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
No seriously Im interested now. Please tell me how CF stays on he defensive. Seriously.
Captain Falcon has great tools avoiding projectiles and camping his opponent. You don't have to use projectiles to camp, y'know. You can shoot as much as you want, I'll just run circles around you and hit you. :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Captain Falcon has great tools avoiding projectiles and camping his opponent. You don't have to use projectiles to camp, y'know. You can shoot as much as you want, I'll just run circles around you and hit you. :)
You haven't answered my question at all. What's are these tools of which you speak. If it's called a sheild I'm sorry but everyone has one (that was a joke btw lol)

Nanaki

Smash Lord
You haven't answered my question at all. What's are these tools of which you speak. If it's called a sheild I'm sorry but everyone has one (that was a joke btw lol)
Having the 2nd fastest ground speed and 5th fastest air speed in the game makes you a tricky ******* to hit.

Sonic can camp too, same way as Falcon. He's just a little better at it because he's (slightly) faster overall.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Airdodge, too. And running and jumping.
Every character can run jump and airdodge. I don't understand how this could be CF specific. Hes fast but come on is that really the basis of your arguement? Zelda has a fast air speed and a good airdodge. Look how far that's gotten her. Can you please explain instead of being so vague.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Having the 2nd fastest ground speed and 5th fastest air speed in the game makes you a tricky ******* to hit.

Sonic can camp too, same way as Falcon. He's just a little better at it because he's (slightly) faster overall.
Ahhhhh. Someone who understands my thoughts. A good man.

xDD-Master

Smash Champion
Zelda has a fast air speed and a good airdodge. Look how far that's gotten her. Can you please explain instead of being so vague.
1. She is just 3 places below CF... (CF runns faster ;))

2. Falcon is more manly (Well OK not 100% though)

3. "good airdodge" ? What do you mean? MK is the only one with a better one afaik, while peach has a horrible one...

Other than that, see above :)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Sorry I'm not buying it though. Opinions differ with his stuff tho I suppose.

@above: good airdodge meaning not bad lol.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Zelda's tier position drop sure was a shock. She was mostly buffed, and yet her tier position is even worse than that of her Melee counterpart.

Why Captain Falcon isn't 2nd worst is unusual, since he pretty much sucks against every fighter except Ganondorf. Guess the Captain Falcon users are improving a bit.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Zelda's placing is a reflection of her lack of representation rather than her actual attributes - is that what the tier list is supposed to be?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Also, Mario's right next to Falcon? Really? So Mario's being said to be almost as bad as Falcon? Bull...Falcon didn't even deserve the rise anyways above samus and puff, His priority is so god awful that most of his attacks are beaten with ease. All he has is mobility and jab, virtually nothing else.
Except side B.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...Wario dropped below Marth? Really?

...With what I've seen of Wario's matchups, I was only imagining for him dropping to 5th. He has nothing worse than a 60:40 matchup either... WTF

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i Aim To Please. Myself, First And Foremost, But Sometimes Also Jean-luc.
Red Shirts Are The First To Die
watch your back MK might be behind you...or possibly this pikachu in my avatar either way you'd be ****ed[slight homo]

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I like the list. ICs caught me by surprise, but oh well.

Sliq

Smash Master
sliq still plays?

Vex still plays bowser?
LAst tournament I went to was probably like 4 or 5 months ago. I don't get to attend a lot of tournaments. I'm so busy being awesome, it is hard to make time.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Honestly Idk why everyone is freaking out over Zelda that low now that I think of it. Let her have her glory of having the biggest drop on a tier list ever. Stop tryin to take that away D:<

DK2

Smash Apprentice
Luigi went down a little but Zelda why!? :'( poor Zelda :'( IDC if she a bad character man this is awful :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom