• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggie Smalls

Smash Lord
Why not use a more important character? As I said Roy is the main character of the game he was representing. That's that. Ashley is a minor newer character to the Wario Ware series.

As some of you have stated on here before, Mona is more important to the series. Still it doesn't really matter as WW more than likely won't be getting a second playable character.

You're on the side that'll never win. I don't care if people support Ashley (as long as they aren't a part of the fad, anyways.), you just need to realize she's not going to be playable.

Kind of like what I've done with Sora. I know he won't make it, but I still support him! I just don't relentlessly argue with others that are presenting facts as to why he won't make it in.

Not really. It allows more newer franchises to be added to the Super Smash Bros. series. This is apparently going to be Sakurai's last Super Smash Bros. game and I really wish he'd spend more time giving new franchises a chance in the game and not introducing unnecessary characters to franchises that don't even deserve another rep.

Fortunately I very much doubt we'll get any unnecessary characters like that.:)
What's Sora's legal situation? Square or Disney?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I've heard it's Disney, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
I thought a little bit about Ashley in SSE.
The best team partner (no doubt) would be Lip.

How should they come together?
(How could this thread have no posts for two days? :laugh: )

Maggirus

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I thought a little bit about Ashley in SSE.
The best team partner (no doubt) would be Lip.

How should they come together?
(How could this thread have no posts for two days? :laugh: )

Maggirus
Ashley being partner with my most favorite charcter Lip; genius, pure genius. Ashley tries to find an ingredient, then runs into Lip. Lip looks at Ashely stealing some of her sacred Flowers. Then Lip starts to fight Ashley; after they fight, the SSE villains attack them, they have no choice but to team up.

Oh, and the reason for not a lot of post; Some people are in holdays and some people didn't want to get flamed or insulted anymore, and stop posting at all, (maybe the main reason). DragonBlood lost hope of posting due to him not seeing good progress.

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Opposites attract.

Lip is a fairy child. She loves flowers and is something like the opposite of Ashley.
Ashley is a witch. She is doing potions all day.

But shouldn't Ashley work for the Ancient Minister?

Lucas and Ashley would be also a nice SSE-team.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Maybe, but you know that the SSE is confusing, I mean Bowser stealing bananas?!?! Anyway, how would Ashley serve with the Ancient Minister?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Well, Ashley isn't even a villain. So I don't think she'd work for the Ancient Minister.

Osco316

Mic_128
BRoomer
A crummy world of plot holes and spelling errors
Enough.
Stop posting your stupid pictures. Stop posting your inappropriate pictures.

Are you really this concerned over what character is or isn't in a video game?

This is concerning.

Enough spamming.

If anything like this happens again in this or any topic (ie idiots posting stupid/inappropriate pictures), please do not reply to them. Simply hit the "report" button which will notify moderators who can then take action. You can also use this button to report spam, rather than adding to it by replying.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Osco lays the Monty Hammer down :p

Yeah, things got out of hand there.

I'd like to post my thoughts on Ashley.

Although I believe she would be an intresting character, I sadly don't see Wario Ware getting another rep.

Sorry :(

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
My 2 cents worth: She has only had any real support since her music was shown ergo her chances are slim to none.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Although I believe she would be an intresting character, I sadly don't see Wario Ware getting another rep.

Sorry :(

It would be awesome if he did, but we can't find no more proof sadly. All I can really say is that Wario needs at least one person from his games.

...So, how about that Ashley, eh?

Yeah, she's probably not getting in. If there was a second WW rep, it would be Mona.
Mona, Orbulon, 9-Volt, Kat & Ana. Well, Mona is well liked by fans and one of the main Warioware characters, with jaked up funny micro games, an interesting story line, (also, she's wierd, lol). Ashley is a new gen. character, liked by her theme song and micro games and character. Only thing I got to say is that at least one character should get in from Warioware.

My 2 cents worth: She has only had any real support since her music was shown ergo her chances are slim to none.
I would had supported her if I saw her thread earlier at the SWF, I was at the Region Zone at first, if only I saw this thread first. :(

My first Brawl support was Lip due to me seeing her thread, you get where I'm going?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
I'm surprised this didn't get outright closed. Osco is more kind of a mod.

Actually, there were supporters before the song. The thread just exploded after it was announced.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

Actually, there were supporters before the song. The thread just exploded after it was announced.
Yeah but no where near as much support as there is now, the thread used to float around a few pages back but now it is always front page, that doesn't make her more likely.

Cold Beans

Smash Apprentice
ashley be from that **** wario games? she done suck **** too much to be in the brawl. But no I donts want to see this gurrl in the brawls!

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
...So, how about that Ashley, eh?

Yeah, she's probably not getting in. If there was a second WW rep, it would be Mona.
It would probably be Mona.

I don't think she is going to get in either, would be really cool to have a witch character for brawl though. Dark spell casting/witchcraft is epic win in my book.

The biggest thing she has over Mona is popularity. As far as actual Warioware "importance"... eh... not so much.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, Ashley is a cool character, she has a more serious character than the other Warioware character. She has a great moveset, (if you look at her story and played some of the micro games, you'll know), and she has Red. Not many characters can compare to Ashley in character and power.

Off Topic: DragoonBlood, we missed you, (well at least I do).

§leepy God

Smash Master
Yeah but no where near as much support as there is now, the thread used to float around a few pages back but now it is always front page, that doesn't make her more likely.
Well, just fans of Warioware just looking for a shooting star. She is well liked as you can see, is just that lot of people don't see her being in Brawl is all. I'm just a fan of her so that's why I support her.

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Well, Ashley is a cool character, she has a more serious character than the other Warioware character.
I don't quite get what you mean by serious. As in less peppy, happy and silly? I don't think that will help her much or hurt her.

She has a great moveset, (if you look at her story and played some of the micro games, you'll know), and she has Red. Not many characters can compare to Ashley in character and power.
She indeed does have a really high potential for a really cool moveset, and with the inclusion of a pet that we have not seen with any other character (the closest is Ice climbers, and they would probably be much different) could make her a good character.

Off Topic: DragoonBlood, we missed you, (well at least I do).
Ya, I'll be in here a couple times ^_^. I missed this place. Although I just won't respond to the spam, arrogance, or trolling that was once the reason I left.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't quite get what you mean by serious. As in less peppy, happy and silly? I don't think that will help her much or hurt her.
I ment that she has a big goal, to become better than she is right now. I don't know how to say it is all.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

Was there really?

I remember a topic with no to just a few posts... and then that song update came along and all of the sudden she's (seemingly) one of the most wanted characters on this forum.

I just don't buy it... I'm glad she won't be making it in.:ohwell:

Judgement day is soon, my friends.:)

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
I ment that she has a big goal, to become better than she is right now. I don't know how to say it is all.
Okie, I got yah ^_^.

I remember a topic with no to just a few posts... and then that song update came along and all of the sudden she's (seemingly) one of the most wanted characters on this forum.
Seemingly is the key word there. Once you scratch past the surface it's pretty easy to see there are a lot more people against her inclusion than for her inclusion.

I just don't buy it... I'm glad she won't be making it in.:ohwell:
While her chances are pretty low, that doesn't mean she's not making it in. Her chances =/= 0% (Even if it is close to that number in your opinion). Unless you have some sort of connection towards the making of this game that I don't know about that could confirm she's not in the game, you shouldn't really be stating that.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Some things we don't need confirmed by Sakurai or the other creators of the game, to know.

It's been stated so many times that there are a few characters in line for the spot in the WW series before Ashley, and the likelihood of even having more than one Wario Ware character seems very small. (I won't completely discount it, but I can say that it won't be Ashley if there is one.)

Dragonblood21

Smash Journeyman
Some things we don't need confirmed by Sakurai or the other creators of the game, to know.

It's been stated so many times that there are a few characters in line for the spot in the WW series before Ashley, and the likelihood of even having more than one Wario Ware character seems very small. (I won't completely discount it, but I can say that it won't be Ashley if there is one.)
Yes, of course there are a few characters that could easily represent the Warioware series over a character like Ashley. Mona seems to be a good part of Warioware (doubt the next Warioware is not going to have her in it), Jimmy T has been there since the beginning as far as I know, and so on. But because there are many of them shouldn't mean there is no chance of one of the characters getting in for whatever reason Sakurai decides to add them. Let me ask you something, did you ever expect Pichu to have an appearance in melee? Pichu is nothing more than a baby pokemon that has very little significance and not much a fan base... even after it got into the melee roster. Now of course Brawl and Melee are two different games, a character like Pichu you may never see in Brawl, but I wouldn't just entirely rule it out especially considering Sakurai has done things like this in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom