• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official Ashley Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Marth and Roy were absolutely TOTALLY UNKNOWN in the states but they BOTH got into SSBM. They could put Ashley in to have two Wario Ware characters, to further promote the series.
Does Wario Ware really need to be promoted?

Marth is the "face of Fire Emblem" and he's getting a remake. Roy was all advertisement himself, but he was the MAIN character of the game he was advertising.

When did I say Mona won't get in? I believe I said Ashley would get in before Mona. You can create a moveset for anybody, I'm just saying it'd just be simpler to create a moveset for Ashley because she has something to work off of - being a witch.
Except Ashley would never get in over Mona. Why are we even arguing this? *sighs* It's highly unlikely Wario Ware's even getting another character.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I know I said I would make the moveset 2.0, I must had been too lazy or something. I will get the attacks as based on the game as possable, alright.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I know I said I would make the moveset 2.0, I must had been too lazy or something. I will get the attacks as based on the game as possable, alright.
Why do that when we all know Ashley is capable of so much more? The skies the limit. Take advantage.

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Just ignore, report and get back into Ashley. Okay, I think Ashley would probably end up being with Lucas in the Subspace Emissary, that would be a good pair. Two children with magic.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Okay, I think Ashley would probably end up being with Lucas in the Subspace Emissary, that would be a good pair. Two children with magic.
Well, I was thinking Luigi would mix up with Ashley due to them having a mansion and stuff.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
Luigi is too much of a coward, I would like Ashley and Metaknight team, now that's something better.

y3nia659

Smash Ace
that would be a great team, but better off as rivals :chuckle: I think Ashley should be on the evil side.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
You do realize that that the teams consist of more than two people later on.

Gill

Smash Journeyman
Does Wario Ware really need to be promoted?

Marth is the "face of Fire Emblem" and he's getting a remake. Roy was all advertisement himself, but he was the MAIN character of the game he was advertising.
Wario Ware is pretty unknown for being a recent series. And whatever to your whole Marth/Roy analysis, point is they could use Ashley for more WW promotion.

Except Ashley would never get in over Mona.
Neither of us know this.

Why are we even arguing this?
We're stubborn ***** who want to win.

*sighs* It's highly unlikely Wario Ware's even getting another character.
Yeah. :(

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ashley teaming up with Snake?

Pedophilia FTW?
You know she's 17 years old right? But anyway, I don't think she will team up with Snake, maybe someone like Ike or so.

Oh man that was too good.
Funniest thing I've read since Vipers statement about Ashley awhile back.
Yea about that, I feel sad about making that joke. It was water under the bridge, until somebody brought back up. It made me feel worst now that I can't get rid of it. :(

I just played Warioware for the first time and Ashley is really cool :)
Just thought I'd throw that in, maybe she can be a decent AT addition after all ;) hahehee
What can I say, Ashley's awesome. I'm at the point to say that I just want her in the game in anyform, PC or not.

That would be a weird team up. Snake is too real but it could work. Well, Ashley can throw potions at people and Snake throw grenades so that could happen. My guess is that she might be with Luigi or Samus but that's just my guess.

P.S. DragoonBlood, we need you. T_T
Well Samus is the coolest female in Smash Bros. right now, so maybe her.

And I agree with you, we do need DragoonBlood in this thread.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
She's 15, actually.

Ashley's awesome, but I doubt she's going to be playable. AT is more likely.
Well it has been two years since Warioware touch, I wish they said her current age instead of her 2005 age. Then again, they didn't say the age of most characters in the game..... confusing? :confused:

Anyway, if Ashley is an AT, she will be the best one. :p

Maggirus

Smash Journeyman
Nintendo characters don't get older.
Mario must be ~50, when he would get older.

=> Ashley is 15

Anyway, if Ashley is an AT, she will be the best one.
But what should she do?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Wario Ware is pretty unknown for being a recent series. And whatever to your whole Marth/Roy analysis, point is they could use Ashley for more WW promotion.
Why not use a more important character? As I said Roy is the main character of the game he was representing. That's that. Ashley is a minor newer character to the Wario Ware series.

Neither of us know this.
As some of you have stated on here before, Mona is more important to the series. Still it doesn't really matter as WW more than likely won't be getting a second playable character.

We're stubborn ***** who want to win.
You're on the side that'll never win. I don't care if people support Ashley (as long as they aren't a part of the fad, anyways.), you just need to realize she's not going to be playable.

Kind of like what I've done with Sora. I know he won't make it, but I still support him! I just don't relentlessly argue with others that are presenting facts as to why he won't make it in.

Not really. It allows more newer franchises to be added to the Super Smash Bros. series. This is apparently going to be Sakurai's last Super Smash Bros. game and I really wish he'd spend more time giving new franchises a chance in the game and not introducing unnecessary characters to franchises that don't even deserve another rep.

Fortunately I very much doubt we'll get any unnecessary characters like that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom