• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
I'm ready! FC?
Ok first let me set up then ill tell you when im online idk it by heart

Edit: 2282-3328-9612

Edit2: welp i dc'd and now I can't reconnect. ggs matsu great marth

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
Edit2: welp i dc'd and now I can't reconnect. ggs matsu great marth
Same here. That's so weird, I was having a lot of fun. GGs nonetheless, Entro. Nice Lucario you've got there. You have a strong ground game and your spacing is spot-on! Hope to play you again sometime.

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Anyone want to brawl, please?

And did anyone play the 3DS Smash, yet? Doesn't looking good or promising (besides the only things else, new characters!).

Last edited:

Ozn_Spain

Smash Rookie
My FC:
1208- 5910-1128 (Dance)

I cant play right now, my son wants breakfast,in a few hours ill be back

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
My FC:
1208- 5910-1128 (Dance)

I cant play right now, my son wants breakfast,in a few hours ill be back
No problem man, family comes first. See you when you're ready man.

@AkumaXDemon Never seen you here before, welcome! And he he, I take it you enjoy Shin Akuma. Ryu though, he he. Would you like to brawl?

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GGs, I'm not happy with my performance.
GGs as well, and its alright to be disappointed. That's why you get more chances haha.

Sorry for any of the lag. Some of those deaths likely wouldn't of happened if it wasn't there.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
GGs as well, and its alright to be disappointed. That's why you get more chances haha.

Sorry for any of the lag. Some of those deaths likely wouldn't of happened if it wasn't there.
It's alright, mainly on my end until I figured out the issue.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play. I didn't finish abusing every one of my characters the last time we played~

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
It's been a while o:
I'll play a few
ok then my fc is 2879-6777-1817 and it has been a while should be fun to play you again what is your fc

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Aaaarrrrraaaaagggggghh& hate this laaaaagggg
Yeah, it was rather disappointing. Not sure where it came from in the later games, but it got heavy. Gonna call it a set a with that last disconnection.

Good games. That one combo I got with Lucario was a treasure I've been looking to get for a while, since I usually decide to end them earlier. 0 to 60-something in like, five seconds. Wow. Thanks for playing again, got to practice quite a few more characters in more various match-ups.

Top Bottom