• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Matsushi

True Blood
Funny thing is she doesn't come to aid me when I'm down, she attacks me and makes sure I can't stand up no, more! D: Cold blooded killer! ×_×

I love her Zelda @ Matsushi Matsushi She has a really good one, I just wish she'd learn the pivot ground reversals, more Nair, and mostly throw mix ups. But she uses her Jab quite nicely, I still think Zelda can do more stuff. The closet Zelda that made her at least a mid Tier was JuJux, but betrayed his main and mains MK now, ew!
I thought their Zelda was very unique, especially with those aerials. I really liked it! But I don't really know much about Zelda, so I unfortunately cannot judge.
@ Matsushi Matsushi : I didn't think it was possible, lol. Back into the shadows with me and my illiteracy.
Alrighty. ^_^

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm not his ****ing babysitter, lol. Go look on furry hentai sites if you want to find him, because I haven't been here a couple days.
Okay, you're not his baby sister. *slow wink*

Hentai? Doesn't he have a girlfriend and still not my business either way. And I still haven't brawled the legendary fox, is there videos of his Fox, btw?

@ H HYP3R Nah, your Gnw is fine, you just haven't played my Gnw enough to master that rush down play-style with him.

Last edited:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Okay, you're not his baby sister. *slow wink*

Hentai? Doesn't he have a girlfriend and still not my business either way. And I still haven't brawled the legendary fox, is there videos of his Fox, btw?

@ H HYP3R Nah, your Gnw is fine, you just haven't played my Gnw enough to master that rush down play-style with him.
When has having a GF ever stopped a guy from bringing out his naughty bits every once in a while? Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOmGvmQOL1Y

Step 1: Go to Google

Step 2: Put in, "Crappycola Fox"

Step 3: Internet complete

Seriously though, that video is old as **** and he probably would cringe just looking at it, the same way I do with my old replays.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
When has having a GF ever stopped a guy from bringing out his naughty bits every once in a while? Also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOmGvmQOL1Y

Step 1: Go to Google

Step 2: Put in, "Crappycola Fox"

Step 3: Internet complete

Seriously though, that video is old as **** and he probably would cringe just looking at it, the same way I do with my old replays.
Ha ha, I guess, and the video was alright. You have matches? Link? I typed FoxBlaze fox and nothing showed up, so?

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
GGs Hyper, Nice Characters. Your name is kind of Ironic tho, you're not as technical or as aggressive as I'd expect someone with the name Hyper to be. xD

Regardless, I had fun, we should play again some other time.

Last edited:

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I can't be technical when I've only brawled 2 sonics in my life before and neither were of that caliber.
Oh, okay, well thanks then I guess. I don't really have that same problem, since I feel like all MUs are the same for Sonic, it's just a matter of me outsmarting the player or playing fast enough that the opponent can't think straight.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Oh, okay, well thanks then I guess. I don't really have that same problem, since I feel like all MUs are the same for Sonic, it's just a matter of me outsmarting the player or buffering quick enough that the opponent can't think straight.
I'm still a new player competitively. If its against a character I know well I will be aggressive and technical but I don't play sonics so idk what to do.
Regardless they were good games, i'm just more upset with myself that I couldn't even live up to my name. :/

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
I'm still a new player competitively. If its against a character I know well I will be aggressive and technical but I don't play sonics so idk what to do.
It's not good to always be aggressive. Example, if you're playing a ICs main adept at the CG. It applies more subtly to aspects of competitive gameplay as well tho.

Last edited:

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
Anyone want to play? I just got back from watching a fight and after watching it its gotten me wanting some

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
sure i will
5071 7279 1603
Ok ill add u now

Edit: 2282 3328 9612

Edit2: it didnt let me join

Edit3: ok so my Internet is completely down right now im on my phone Internet to reply. I guess it's gg then sorry for this

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Ok ill add u now

Edit: 2282 3328 9612

Edit2: it didnt let me join

Edit3: ok so my Internet is completely down right now im on my phone Internet to reply. I guess it's gg then sorry for this
no problem, that first match man, it was lagless heaven. it was exactly the same as offline.

yessi

Smash Ace
NNID
Chonglers
no problem, that first match man, it was lagless heaven. it was exactly the same as offline.
Yup I agree with you 100% on that. The thing is is that it just dc's out of nowhere frequently, but when its connected, its soo godlike

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I'm still hard on myself as you can see above *sighs* Are you able to play now perhaps?
WiFi Sonic makes me laugh, just don't bother man, you good to FFA? And really, just be Gnw (so practice him). Or, you could just time him out, get a hit and plank, ha ha. And you're technical don't take those words to heart man.

@ link and ike lover link and ike lover I forgot to respond to this a while back, idk if you're upset or what, but what I did in our Link dittos has never been done (the way I used his projectiles and as well aggressive play). What you kept doing was what I call the Izaw technique (where you only just Zair, throw out a few projectiles, smash here, and Jab cancel).

Now what I was doing was throwing twice the projectiles, advanced set up strings, speed, and mostly creative Zair tricks. It's pretty sad Link mains wont admit that the way I play him doesn't work, or in other case (wont work offline). Yet, I beat MKS, Snakes, Marths, and the most impossible and rarely seen, the Falco match-up.

Here's Mr.R losing to a Falco main, and Nine JV three stocked Fow's Link on his stream, but he can't do that to mine and he never had against mine. And I bet Izaw as well had that happen to him (the way he seriously plays against a Falco that knows what he's doing, but I know he wouldn't dare upload it (that's for sure).

Evidence of Mr.R's Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dCPK4_-6M

And I bet I'd win this Falco for sure.

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
WiFi Sonic makes me laugh, just don't bother man, you good to FFA? And really, just be Gnw (so practice him). Or, you could just time him out, get a hit and plank, ha ha. And you're technical don't take those words to heart man.
Thanks man, yup I can ffa tonight as well, is jinx on?

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
No problem man, yes, I'm pretty sure she is, and I'll type to you a detailed article towards fighting Sonic, the problem is this (WiFi) now of course it hurts Sonic as well, but Sonic can just Up B or dash straight through you, and so you'll have a weird time with it. Who did you even use? And I'll go PM Jinx and see if she's up for some FFA. Pretty sure she is (like always he he.

*uses PM*

@Jinx129 You good to FFA with me Hyper and your sister DM? I miss that dang amazing Fox.

Last edited:

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

@ link and ike lover link and ike lover I forgot to respond to this a while back, idk if you're upset or what, but what I did in our Link dittos has never been done (the way I used his projectiles and as well aggressive play). What you kept doing was what I call the Izaw technique (where you only just Zair, throw out a few projectiles, smash here, and Jab cancel).

Now what I was doing was throwing twice the projectiles, advanced set up strings, speed, and mostly creative Zair tricks. It's pretty sad Link mains wont admit that the way I play him doesn't work, or in other case (wont work offline). Yet, I beat MKS, Snakes, Marths, and the most impossible and rarely seen, the Falco match-up.

Here's Mr.R losing to a Falco main, and Nine JV three stocked Fow's Link on his stream, but he can't do that to mine and he never had against mine. And I bet Izaw as well had that happen to him (the way he seriously plays against a Falco that knows what he's doing, but I know he wouldn't dare upload it (that's for sure).

Evidence of Mr.R's Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8dCPK4_-6M

And I bet I'd win this Falco for sure.
It's really hard to do any Advanced techniques because I play with just a Wii+remote. That's why I can only do the stuff I did.

What do you mean im not sad.
Im up for some brawl right now. If your there. And if you need help playin sonics. I have the greatest Sonic main ever. He is a aggressive player. His name is AL. His sonic is amazing tho. If you wanna ply him let me know

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
It's really hard to do any Advanced techniques because I play with just a Wii+remote. That's why I can only do the stuff I did.

What do you mean im not sad.

Im up for some brawl right now. If your there. And if you need help playin sonics. I have the greatest Sonic main ever. He is a aggressive player. His name is AL. His sonic is amazing tho. If you wanna ply him let me know

Let me get in some FFAs with you guys!

Oh **** double post!!!! :'-(

Last edited:
Top Bottom