• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
I'm surprised I got 2 stocks off of your Marth as Diddy. I think moving stages help me against good players lol. When I saw your Falco I knew we had to do at least one ditto match. I had to absorb as much knowledge as I could lol. The first few matches when I was Pit were fun too. GG's
GGs too Cap'n, and I'm not really too surprised about that. You'll either do better in some games or not its just natural lol.

Certain stages are pretty idea for matchups especially at higher levels, but of course I chose that since I wanted a bit of a change of scenery lol.

I noticed you did use a bit of down b after rapid jab lol. You didn't do that before I went Falco, but I'm glad you're getting things from it all.

I had fun all those matches, and even the connection seemed a bit better than last time.

Good all around, and until next time of course.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play. Gonna Gan it up a bit. :applejack:

Last edited:

Freelance Spy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Freelancespy87
3DS FC
4570-7985-7965
Anyone for some PM?

Or brawl, but I'm really hoping I'll get the chance to use my PM character...

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GGs Zatchiel. Man oh man were those games fun. I will always cherish the one and only one game I got off of you the whole time. lol

You're too good at teching everything. Jeeze.

Also I wanted a Ganon ditto at the end but I guess you didn't want that so I decided I'd go Falcon and then you went Falcon too. So confusing :p

Last edited:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
GGs Zatchiel. Man oh man were those games fun. I will always cherish the one and only one game I got off of you the whole time. lol

You're too good at teching everything. Jeeze.

Also I wanted a Ganon ditto at the end but I guess you didn't want that so I decided I'd go Falcon and the you went Falcon too. So confusing :p
I had to end that one game on FD with a ganoncide because it got soooo good, and I wanted to be able to save it, as time was almost up. Those were fantastic, haha. Your DK is something else. I reckon cargo spike attempts usually put DK at a disadvantage when it comes to me personally, since I'll likely just tech it and spike you or have the advantage by being on the stage before you, leaving you with ledge options only, which can be even worse if you're at or above 100%. Depends on the character I'm using, though.

Yeah, Ganon dittos aren't my cup of tea unless it's "appointed." Most dittos aren't, but at least I'll play those if they come up. I usually just switch to Falcon when my opponent goes Ganon if I was playing as Ganon before, but I half-expected you to go Falcon when I ended the Ganon ditto game. Wasn't anticipating us as being the same color palette, though. That made it even funnier. Wish the game could've gone better, as you SDed every stock. :applejack:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
If no one answers in 5 minutes then I will. But I might have to leave early.
<3<3<3<3

:3

Edit: CaptainKirby is hosting, join if you feel like it, but don't feel obligated tho :o You'll just be super special awesome.

Last edited:

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
Good games sassa.im not sure who you main to you never being the same characters twice on the next game,lol.

Also,the flame thrower edge guard was quite hilarious,rofl.

Last edited:

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
anyone on and still up for some brawl?

looking for 1v1's I'm going to play some sloppy rob, (Johns coming in 3,2,1) I rock climbed for hours today and my hands are super tired and sore, so I can't promise I'll put up too much of a fight, but regardless, I should be onlinein half hour or so, so Let me know

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
anyone on and still up for some brawl?

looking for 1v1's I'm going to play some sloppy rob, (Johns coming in 3,2,1) I rock climbed for hours today and my hands are super tired and sore, so I can't promise I'll put up too much of a fight, but regardless, I should be onlinein half hour or so, so Let me know
I'll play :)

Last edited:

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
Ggs man, that rob has got some good range :)
Hahaha I love Rob, I think he's higher tier then he's ranked... your technical skills are way better then mine! it's funny when either of us get momentum it just swings so rapidly, it looks like a different person is playing with your link when you are beating me down, then when I get a second to go on the attack and pressure the tech goes out the window.

I played fairly sucky vs your samus, that was sad :( same with the ike game, I was just all bad! sorry if the connection was bad, roomates were streaming a bunch of stuff it literally felt like slo-motion brawl at times with like full second input delays on my end as host so I can't even imagine how your connection must have been.

TL :dr

GGs ! was much fun! shaking some of this rust off the old robot

EDIT: your edge prediction is great... You got me several times when I tried to jump back to stage you jump Fair'd the crap out of my face... I didn't realize I was being so predictable

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha I love Rob, I think he's higher tier then he's ranked... you're tech's are way better then mine! it's funny when either of us get momentum it just swings so rapidly, it looks like a different person is playing with your link when you are beating me down, then when I get a second to go on the attack and pressure the tech goes out the window.

I played fairly sucky vs your samus, that was sad :( same with the ike game, I was just all bad! sorry if the connection was bad, roomates were streaming a bunch of stuff it literally felt like slo-motion brawl at times with like full second input delays on my end as host so I can't even imagine how your connection must have been.

TL :dr

GGs ! was much fun! shaking some of this rust off the old robot
Your rob was pretty good man. My main characters are link, samus, and Ike by the way. I'm sure that had something to do with it. Keep playing and I'll be around until they shut this game out. Till then, see ya :D

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
Still around?
Yeah I added you, you host?

Ggs.. I am not good at diddy lol idk why I played him but none the less, you spanked my rob just as badly... My timing is horrendous... I fell to my death as rob with full charge trying to go under the stage against Pokemon trainer which is the most routine recovery ever with him and I didn't even initiate the recovery...

Sorry I'm so bad lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom