• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Who wants to play?
GG's DAS. I forgot everything about playing defensively and just played really aggressively. I need to work on my Diddy but I just don't know what to do. I wish I could work on power shielding but online is very difficult. I always end up grabbing after instead of another attack.

Last edited:

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
GG's DAS. I forgot everything about playing defensively and just played really aggressively. I need to work on my Diddy but I just don't know what to do. I wish I could work on power shielding but online is very difficult. I always end up grabbing after instead of another attack.
GGs Cap'n sorry for that bit of pause lag. I did notice you were more in my face this time around myself, but just put in your mind to fall back sometimes lol. I can't tell you much about Diddy since I don't play him. I do know you have to really use that speed of his real well though. Also be creative with those bananas and stuff.

That's true about the power shielding, and I tend to approach with it to counter attack. It doesn't work that often in lag. Wifi will mess up those inputs, so we just have to handle it the best we can.

Just experiment some or watch Pro Diddy kongs. I know you'll figure it all out.

I did enjoy playing you again.

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
You please.
Emperador That was fun matches also I apologized for falling too much in the match also for not playing well sometime that lag mess up so much and you know something during the match I think it was fun and frustrated at same time my characters didn't move for about 3 second even I repeated my command multiple time even with that my characters didn't move at all anyway thank you for playing and I hope we play again soon.

Edit: Anyone else wanna brawl but first let me take a little break for about 20 min OK?

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Good games Grey! For some reason I thought the lag would be more unbearable but I only ever complained or griped about it when I used sheik. Although that could just be the input lag combo of nunchuck and wifi, I think it was alright.
Your luigi sure is a wild card though and I felt so sorry for you on frigate. Samus + platforms is amazing and the stage ate your recovery once.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Emperador That was fun matches also I apologized for falling too much in the match also for not playing well sometime that lag mess up so much and you know something during the match I think it was fun and frustrated at same time my characters didn't move for about 3 second even I repeated my command multiple time even with that my characters didn't move at all anyway thank you for playing and I hope we play again soon.

Edit: Anyone else wanna brawl but first let me take a little break for about 20 min OK?
GGs Rage.

Good games Grey! For some reason I thought the lag would be more unbearable but I only ever complained or griped about it when I used sheik. Although that could just be the input lag combo of nunchuck and wifi, I think it was alright.
Your luigi sure is a wild card though and I felt so sorry for you on frigate. Samus + platforms is amazing and the stage ate your recovery once.
GGs.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
PZ wanna brawl?

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
k u be the host
Gah, site matinence.

GGs bro, nice MK. I really got to learn that matchup, you and Stridez are really the only good MKs I've fought.(As you probably could tell I havent faced many MKs) I could tell you downloaded me towards the end. I can always tell what people do (reading, baiting, etc.) as the match goes on, except when I try to do it most of the time I get punished Dx. Its just one of my little tweaks I gotta do to get better. I also gotta learn how to get back onto the stage against that ****** lmao.

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Do you want to play Rage?

Edit: Nvm it might be good to take a break.
Sorry I was training my characters anyway I let you know that I will be here for a while in case if you want to play.

Edit: Anyone else want to play

Edit: Training... so let me know if anyone want to play

Last edited:

SmashBurner

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BurnAce
3DS FC
3754-8538-3606
Sorry I was training my characters anyway I let you know that I will be here for a while in case if you want to play.

Edit: Anyone else want to play

Edit: Training... so let me know if anyone want to play
I'm up for a game if you're still around Rage.

Top Bottom