• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

SM_SC11

Smash Cadet
Good games man... Link is so low tier, I used to practically main him and Luigi but I found out I'm just best with diddy and R.O.B.

It is a little delayed on the wifi connection... My timing was off but I'm happy with a 2-1 for my first set back in forever... Probably weren't the most fair matches tier wise haha

I'm going to mess around with some off characters so you are probably going to spank me in the next few games ;)

I figure I may as well start playing Brawl again since my wii U is going to continue to collect dust til winter 2014 waiting for smash 4

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Good games mate. Nice characters all around. :applejack:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
GGs

Well, the Yoshi matches usually lasted until the 3rd stock, so I wouldn't say that.
Yeah but it felt like i couldnt do anything to you but yeah would love to play you again when i improve a little bit

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
Alright Cap'n let's begin.
I'm surprised I got 2 stocks off of your Marth as Diddy. I think moving stages help me against good players lol. When I saw your Falco I knew we had to do at least one ditto match. I had to absorb as much knowledge as I could lol. The first few matches when I was Pit were fun too. GG's

Top Bottom