• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the new layout? I was just getting used to the old one...

i know this has nothing to do with the topic but can someone quickly explain to me what weight knockback is and is more of it a good thing?
Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Knockback is how far away you fly after being hit. The higher damage percentage, the higher the knockback. Heavy characters don't have as much knockback, and are "thrown" a less distance because of their weight. So, in essence, larger, heavy, characters get pushed back less. If you're a heavy character, this can generally be considered a good thing because it means higher survivability. However, because of this decrease knockback, faster characters can take advantage of heavy characters at low percentages, and hit you while you are still vulnerable. So it can also be a bad thing. I think this is what you mean by weight knockback, I'm not completely sure... Again, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me, I'm no expert.

Edit: What happened to my cool green colored font? D:

Edit Edit: Someone post so I can stop editing. Bros, you still looking for a 4th?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Am I the only one that doesn't really like the new layout? I was just getting used to the old one...

Anyone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Knockback is how far away you fly after being hit. The higher damage percentage, the higher the knockback. Heavy characters don't have as much knockback, and are "thrown" a less distance because of their weight. So, in essence, larger, heavy, characters get pushed back less. If you're a heavy character, this can generally be considered a good thing because it means higher survivability. However, because of this decrease knockback, faster characters can take advantage of heavy characters at low percentages, and hit you while you are still vulnerable. So it can also be a bad thing. I think this is what you mean by weight knockback, I'm not completely sure... Again, if I'm wrong, feel free to correct me, I'm no expert.

Edit: What happened to my cool green colored font? D:

Edit Edit: Someone post so I can stop editing. Bros, you still looking for a 4th?
Yes and I will post for you. Also I don't really like the new Layout either. -Bros M

EDIT: CaptainKirby, you there?

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
I hate this new layout... Maybe it's just me, but it seems... laggy in a way.

Also... no friend codes under profile. D: Watching ktar 8 ATM, otherwise I'd do doubles.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
I hate this new layout... Maybe it's just me, but it seems... laggy in a way.

Also... no friend codes under profile. D: Watching ktar 8 ATM, otherwise I'd do doubles.
No friend code under profile?? What is this...

Captain, wanna be red team with me? :D

Yuta

Smash Rookie
Das, all of you characters are so good! I could barely even come close to beating them! Let's have a rematch someday, okay?

P.S. Who do you main? And go easy on a girl, will ya? I couldn't even touch your Marth!

DAS

Smash Ace
NNID
DAS1989
2452 7111 8996

I'm honing on in my MK matchup so I'll use him ;)

I'll host
GGs Yuta I wasn't paying attention to your reply, so I didn't see who you'll practice with. Since you have to then until next time.

I enjoyed the matches.

Edit: I main Marth and Peach, but I use the majority in general though. I can't go easy on people we both won't get everything of it lol. I love seeing if I can give a good fight mostly.

Even if you're a girl lol. All of you are equal opponents

I think you have potential with MK just avoid smashes as much and rolling.

Edit: Sure I look forward to playing you again as well thanks for the matches and compliments.

Last edited:

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Sorry Das. At least, I don't think the wifi is going to connect anytime today so you two can go ahead.
Also, I haven't seen you around in a while. Hope thingd are well!

Last edited:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
I'll play if you don't mind

Edit: Nvm got beat there
Sorry Das. At least, I don't think the wifi is going to connect anytike today so you two can go ahead.
Also, I haven't seen you around in a while. Hope thinhs are well!
OOOPS! Sorry I forgot about my post >.< Then i misplaced my remote XD So whose up to fight again? Maby we can "rotate" (however that works.lol)

CaptainKirby

Smash Lord
GG's, guys. Despite the lag, you all played awesomely. :) Very nice Link, BTW, Path. It was fun teaming with you.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
GGs! I think I got too up-B happy there...

It was awesome teaming with you too! I wanna 1v1 that kirby sometime...

Bros! I do! Me! Also, I don't think Ace is there anymore, but he's got an awesome Roy :O

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
Good games again Path. I am definitely better at 1v1 then in dubz. Link's B-Up on the edge is so annoying. Wai does tis mAk3 me g0 d0wn? I still need to figure out the Boomerang, it hits me way to often. And sorry about all the SDs I was losing focus big time. Except that one time I fell under the stage at :smashville:, Bros X walked right infront of the TV without saying excuse me.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Yeah, Link's up-B is OP. But it's punished big time if it misses. I think I should use it less often... when we were doing doubles, I just kept up-Bing hoping Captain would cover me xD Yeah, I was starting to lose focus too, but they were still amazing matches! Link can be pretty annoying to fight, looking out for boomerangs/bombs/arrows (though I don't use those as much in PM), and his up-B to top it off xD I was starting to get pretty good at leaving little bomb traps for your squirtle. >:3

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
GGs Gabe sorry for leaving so soon but I have to eat
No worries man, ggs indeed. I got really lucky on some on those matches. Nice toon link by the way, I never really get to see him in action since no one ever plays with him. :)

HYP3R

Smash Lord
No worries man, ggs indeed. I got really lucky on some on those matches. Nice toon link by the way, I never really get to see him in action since no one ever plays with him. :)
Yeah I picked him up recently and I have been practicing, but you have a better projectile game than me with your samus. It was like a wall I couldn't get past. D:

MOI-ARI

Smash Ace
NNID
TAISH0U
3DS FC
3523-2502-7558
Well, the net is working now, and das seems to have died, so shall we go at it until he reappears?
Man We played for a long time! Time well spent in my book! ^^ I see you still play Zelda/andsheik superbly as well as your toon link and peach. However ive played my fair share of peach and t'Link matches to know their trickzz! lol some Great matches , some so good i even recorded some O.O We shall fight again soon :)

silverlining

Smash Rookie
Man We played for a long time! Time well spent in my book! ^^ I see you still play Zelda/andsheik superbly as well as your toon link and peach. However ive played my fair share of peach and t'Link matches to know their trickzz!.. lol some Great matches , some so good i even recorded some. O.O We shall fight again soon :)
Right? Had it not been so late, I'd have kept going. xD we even had a superb connection.
Great games, I loved those dittos. My ZSS and Pika are slightly rusty, so I shall revise them before our next encounter. :D I was also surprised to see you pull a Marth out of your pocket! I still love that Samus also. I recorded some too, at least the ones short enough. xD Gonna learn your Sheik combos, wach out! We shall indeed. :p

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
u getting good? when i find or buy ssbb again it will be u and me. link to link i might be rusty because i haven't been playing ssbb for a while remember me how good i was u were good too!

Top Bottom