• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

HI5

Smash Rookie
Anyone for Brawl 2v2's? I have a partner already

EDIT: Also why is 2v2s so damn difficult to get set up. why does it just start a match when there are only 3 people

Last edited:

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Anyone for Brawl 2v2's? I have a partner already

EDIT: Also why is 2v2s so damn difficult to get set up. why does it just start a match when there are only 3 people
If there's room i'll play, but I don't have a partner.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
Good games, though I couldn't help but feel like you were trying to counterpick me a bit. Dedede against Wolf (which turned out to be Bowser), Yoshi against Bowser, Yoshi's Island against Bowser... D:
Good games dude, I especially enjoyed the Kirby vs Yoshi matches.

I didn't mean to counterpick! Yoshi is one of my mains and I play him all the time. Also I am pretty awful with Dedede, didn't even know that he was a counter to Wolf. Yoshi's Island is one of the levels I have set; I usually select random and sometimes it selects Yoshi's. Hope to play you again sometime!

CJ Dunnick

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4382-2506-5223
Wifi definitely helps your tech skills but does not improve your overall performance, however I have improved my skills dramatically ever since I found this site.

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
Well, ole redbox failed me again by renting me out a bad disk so tonight's feature presentation is shot. So, anyone wanna brawl??

Edit: Into the depths if basic brawl I go... If anyone wants to brawl let me know. I'll be online for a few.

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Snail. Those matches were really heated I never seen so many dumb KO's made by my Ike's Aether. lol I was like "ah crap he ledge hogged me. I'm dead.. (Spikes you) oh.." funny stuff.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
GG's Snail. Those matches were really heated I never seen so many dumb KO's made by my Ike's Aether. lol I was like "ah crap he ledge hogged me. I'm dead.. (Spikes you) oh.." funny stuff.
ahhaha I cant believe I let that happen more than once. I would've played longer but on all smashed out. Good games man

HI5

Smash Rookie
You gotta mix up your game man, your down air into down smash combos were getting really predictable.
Sorry this is late had to kinda rush out the door after our matches lol-

Yeah I know =\ I try to simplify my playstyle a bit to compensate for the lag, but yeah it gets pretty easy to read...

Top Bottom