• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
What a coincidence me too, of course I'm one of the TOs so I got to help decide what stages were legal lol.
hmm the changes do say its just reskinned. but i could have sworn it at least feels smaller :p i used to hate playing on it because it was so big but now i like it. idk what it is maybe its just my character change :p

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
hmm the changes do say its just reskinned. but i could have sworn it at least feels smaller :p i used to hate playing on it because it was so big but now i like it. idk what it is maybe its just my character change :p
Yeah big stages tend to help Mewtwo quite a bit since he can live forever on them.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Ive been without power for 4 days now and it has to be when Im on my holiday break.

Buttnuggets.

someonerandom

Smash Journeyman
Good games, Diddy and deadjames. ^^ It seems the lag subsided a bit from last time. :o

Those pauses near the end were pretty annoying, but aside from that, it was fun. Troll Out trolled no one but myself. >.< Nice crouch cancels, deadjames. I think I could learn from that ZSS as well. :o

Well, I'll be heading off now.

deadjames

Smash Lord
NNID
deadjames
3DS FC
0989-1855-2743
Good games, Diddy and deadjames. ^^ It seems the lag subsided a bit from last time. :o

Those pauses near the end were pretty annoying, but aside from that, it was fun. Troll Out trolled no one but myself. >.< Nice crouch cancels, deadjames. I think I could learn from that ZSS as well. :o

Well, I'll be heading off now.
Yeah GGs, sorry it took so long to get back to you, they were doing maintenance. Man they say the Jiggs MU is in Peach's favor now, but I don't know if I agree, I just can't figure out how to beat her with Peach lol. GGs to you as well Diddy, I've been trying to work on my Toon Link and I feel like it's been paying off, I kept failing at AGTs when I was trying to recover though.

kesterstudios

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kesterstudios
i know this has nothing to do with the topic but can someone quickly explain to me what weight knockback is and is more of it a good thing?

BrosUnited

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BrosUnited
GGs CK. There was to much lag for me in the earlier matches, honestly the last one was the only one that ran perfectly, but it had to be at that stage with the large Upward K.O zone. Once a great Kirby, always a great Kirby I suppose lol.

GG.

GG's, Bros... The lag made me seriously disoriented. Urgh. .-. Fun matches nonetheless.
The lag made me cross-eyed.

and everybody ignores my comment
Wait for DeadJames, he basically knows everything about armor and I guess knockback.

Top Bottom