• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Nu Smashboards Arena: Revival of Online - Check 1st Post!

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
Let's go stick man.
I've gotta run to class now. Great games there though. Sorry for the first few I've been playing some fighters other than brawl recently, and it took me a while to get back into my game. I think you've gotten the shield breaker edge guard down (or atleast my habits ) When I hang on the edge to long you can actualy stage spike me with an upsmash. The feet hitboxes hit the ledge and kill really early. Your more likely to take some %, but you don't have to risk getting gimped that way.

roymustang1990-

Smash Ace
NNID
RoyMustang1990
I've gotta run to class now. Great games there though. Sorry for the first few I've been playing some fighters other than brawl recently, and it took me a while to get back into my game. I think you've gotten the shield breaker edge guard down (or atleast my habits ) When I hang on the edge to long you can actualy stage spike me with an upsmash. The feet hitboxes hit the ledge and kill really early. Your more likely to take some %, but you don't have to risk getting gimped that way.
Good games stick man.no need to apologize,I absolutely understand,I play other fighters too.
I know the first few were rough on you but you adapted slowly and starting catching to my new playing style for marth so props.

Lol,I'm still reeling over how many times I killed you with shield breaker,the move is easily counterable.its not a good edge guarding tool at all.Feel free to stall on the ledge or jumped right over me when you see me charging it.Also,stop up B'ing so much,I know it's a good Get off me move on low prevents,a fantastic KO on high percents but your wide open for max punish after.

Thanks for the tip btw. ^^

Last edited:

Matsushi

True Blood
@ S Stick_man Good games! My fingers are aching now. XD You've got a really good Marth and Link on you! Just be careful with your Link's bombs, as you were blowing yourself up more than me, lol! But yeah, you've got good characters! I hope to play against you again.
Goodnight! ^^

Last edited:

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Hmm, have we played before?
Hello There Kubo :

No I did not play you before but unfortunately I can't play now because today I really had a very busy schedule so I will try to play you tonight at 11:00 if not then I will try tomorrow during the day (that depend the work I will have) or definite tomorrow night.

Kubo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Calkubo
3DS FC
2294-6040-1182
Who wanna brawwll
I wantobrawwl

If you're gone 1v1 anyone

Hello There Kubo :

No I did not play you before but unfortunately I can't play now because today I really had a very busy schedule so I will try to play you tonight at 11:00 if not then I will try tomorrow during the day (that depend the work I will have) or definite tomorrow night.
Kk

Last edited:

Stick_man

Smash Rookie
@ S Stick_man Good games! My fingers are aching now. XD You've got a really good Marth and Link on you! Just be careful with your Link's bombs, as you were blowing yourself up more than me, lol! But yeah, you've got good characters! I hope to play against you again.
Goodnight! ^^
The whole bomb thing was on purpose. I hate the falco down throw to dair spike. I know you can tech it, but I'm really bad at that. In the end I decided to rack myself up to 50 before going close. You were really good yourself. Oh yeah, when I changed my tag and started getting 3 stocked that was my friend playing. Your marth (He's your main I think.) was all around solid. I couldn't seem to find too many openings. The only thing I noticed was that you grabbed a lot. That's a good thing normally, but in a mirror match the only follow up (I think) is dthrow to fsmash at 0%. So I don't think that the 6% was worth the risk of taking a dancing blade/dolphin slash/ or whatever else happened to be thrown around. You didn't get punished for them, but my punish game is pretty weak. I liked your playstyle; it was a mix of patience and aggressiveness.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
GG's Bacon. Gotta eat dinner now.

I think you mastered wolf. Your spacing is out of this world with him.

LoveandBacon

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lithiums
Let's play.
GGs, I was gonna quit a lot sooner because the little spikes of lag were getting to me, and I barely wanted to try anymore haha. But I figured I'd go back to Wolf and bear with it a little. All of your characters are pretty read-tastic haha

Cap'nChreest

Smash Master
NNID
CapnChreest
You can host the room and im fine with whatever
lol alright then

I'll be hangin' for whoever wants to play brawl
GG's guys! Snailtopus. Your Diddy is much more patient than mine. I'm really offensive which is bad for Diddy's. AirJay I really needed to switch things up with Diddy to win (one time). Yoshi is such an up close character I really need to keep my distance and come in when you slip up literally. :awesome: I didn't really want to switch until I got a win or something. I was trying some new stuff with him so it was difficult to get used to. I got to start coming in from the top with bananas more.

Snailtopus

Smash Journeyman
NNID
JoeySnail
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest Actually I wish I could be a little more offensive sometimes with Diddy, I feel I get too predictable when I'm camping @ AirJay AirJay That Yoshi, dayum

Great games guys, you're both so much fun to play against.

Last edited:

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
@ Cap'nChreest Cap'nChreest Your diddy is really good you just need better banana control never let me get control of one ive played snailtopus many times so i have decent banana control and you smash attack alot with diddy other than that your diddy is really good it gave me alot of trouble good stuff beating me with diddy im proud to say after all the times i had to play your diddy's i only lost once :D

@ Snailtopus Snailtopus Your snake is so good and so is your diddy its always fun playing you. I got so hype watching your yoshi almost beat Capn's Falco I was yelling at my tv when you almost won with that spike lol and that final kill of my falco vs your snake was priceless mindgames to strong lol

Fun games all around cant wait to play you guys again some time i think my yoshi is getting better :)

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
If you still here wanna play or kubo if still here ( we can do a rotation)

If not Anyone else want to play?
I'll play if you still want. Hopefully it will work this time.

Edit: "If not Anyone else want to play?"... Brawl? :)

Last edited:

gaborap

Smash Journeyman
I'll play with ya. :applejack:
Sorry man, I had found some guy online right before I got this message. I gotta retire for the night but I definitely would like to face you again before this thing shuts down. Next time man :)

Sorry Gabo Im tired now but I will be playing tomorrow during the day and night if you want we can check tomorrow if will work ok?
No prob, if you see me tomorrow we can give it a whirl :)

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
I only brawl unfortunately and thanks! Would you like to host or I?
Whichever is easier for you :)

I'm a bit new to the online battle scene, so I'm still getting used to the nuances and such.

Edit: Good games! Sorry I wasn't doing that well at all. Any tips you can give me?

Last edited:

PZ

Smash Lord
Whichever is easier for you :)

I'm a bit new to the online battle scene, so I'm still getting used to the nuances and such.
Good games and thanks for playing! The input lag kinda screwed you over a few times but I hope you enjoyed our games too. O yea I never realized that illusion/double team has quite a bit of invincibility when triggered. Thanks to you I know not to mess with around with that move lol.

paxinchristo

Smash Ace
Good games and thanks for playing! The input lag kinda screwed you over a few times but I hope you enjoyed our games too. O yea I never realized that illusion/double team has quite a bit of invincibility when triggered. Thanks to you I know not to mess with around with that move lol.
Haha yeah, Lucario's counter can hurt quite a bit when you're not expecting it. You were definitely putting in some work with those D-airs though!

Hopefully the next time we play there will be a little less lag :). Ggs all around though.

Top Bottom