• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The New Super Awesome Oregon Home Thread!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoosJr

Smash Ace

wqqqqwrt

Smash Cadet
are u the same smooth criminal that always puts his name at teh end of his posts?

smooth criminal

FoosJr

Smash Ace
This next Best Bout is looking to have a pretty good attendance since it's during spring break. We also have one of STANTON'S friends from la in town that wants to attend. Only issue is that it's the same date as Sakuracon which pretty much means no one from WA will be coming.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Just to let everyone here know:

REVO#2
Saturday, March 23rd
2140 Harris St.
Eugene, Oregon

Things were not working out with Battle Pixels, so the event has been relocated.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
It says at the top that the players have to agree or pick random.
which means 50/50 for FD game 1.
yes pls.

T0MMY

Smash Master
The stage rules are based on competitive philosophy.
Any non-banned stage may be used for the first round of competition if both players verbally agree to it (pressing start and claiming the other person "agreed" is not consent).
Stages like Termina are reserved for casual play. There will be plenty of time for items: ON, and casual stages to be used before and after the competitive events. My Little Sister's Jigglypuff will join in on the Pokeball battles on New Pork City, that's her favorite stage because of the Chimera.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
My general rule for stages: The better Kirby does on the stage, the more likely it should be banned. The obvious reasoning is because only bad stages will be good for bad characters.

Binx

Smash Master
Does anyone have Derick's number? I wanna ask him if he is willing to draw something for me but I dont want to drive to his work to ask him, I guess I could call there, but... yeah so if anyone wants to call him and ask if its cool to pm me his number i'd appreciate it.

God with a Wavebird

Smash Apprentice
Dope tournament Foos! Thanks for taking my money. I and the rest of Eugene had a lot of fun.
Thanks Allen for streaming and stuff. Those were some good mms. I gotta step up my Falcon game.
Eggz, Bowser is the worst character in the game, stop trying to beat my Fox with him. It's not gonna happen.
Panda Pajamas, I wish we could've played more. I watched your game vs Keith, you did really well. Eugene has trained Keith a lot at that matchup.
Good games Bird.
Keep training Mason!
F*ck Jigglypuff.
Jarod sucks.

FoosJr

Smash Ace
but.. but.. but... but I streamed it :'(
But srsly was a great last best bout we had 30 people for melee and got it all done fairly quickly which I was happy with. Glad the majority of people could make it out, ggs adam. Good **** Keith on getting 4th keep it up man. Ryan & Brick both were close games and you're both getting better at the sheik match up which is awesome. Brandon and Master C, glad to see you guys there ggs. Hope everyone had a good time.

T0MMY

Smash Master
About 30 people for Melee? Very nice.
How many for Brawl & SSB?
Was there a P:M event?

Binx

Smash Master
Can i get a stream link, or can someone tell me what to google / search for on twitch to find it. Also I dunno if eggz ever looks here but someone ask him why I suck so bad and how to not get killed by him so hard, that was ****ing embarrassing haha.

T0MMY

Smash Master
lol, that was one of the funniest things ever posted on smashboards, Gage.
Bravo.

ChinesePanda777

Smash Apprentice
Need more Smash, Ethan better find a new venue soon. My set with Keith was probably one of the best sets I've ever played. Eugene is too much fun. <3

I HAVE ALL THIS TIME THIS TERM, WHERE DID THE SMASH GO?!?!! T__T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom