• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
I think that Skupon is a great contender for the Smash Roster. his final smash could be to summon all of his toher fighters and bring them on to the stage.

Just imagine a Sukopon, ice climbers, Pit and Mr. Game and Watch fight.

Battle of old school brought back to life

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ridley should be a fighter, but he should also have another form. Whenever Ridley is exposed to Phazon, he becomes Omega Ridley.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Read page 1 and if you still cant figure it out consider getting medical help...

Sigs are so limiting these days... i need a new one.
*cough*

Ridley should be a fighter, but he should also have another form. Whenever Ridley is exposed to Phazon, he becomes Omega Ridley.

No, dude. Just because you played Prime 3 and enjoyed it, doesn't mean that Ridley will be modeled after the same form in Brawl. He was in more games you know. :ohwell:

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Nah, Alpha just hates us, our family and our pets.
Oh. I guess that explains it then...

RidleyPrime, from the NSider board?
Yeah. That'd be me.

'Sup? You definitely wouldn't recognize me, as I made relatively low amounts of visits to that board.
Yeah. I don't really recognize you. Nice to meet you regardless though.

I mainly frequent GameFAQs *hears hisses from everywhere.* .........
I occassionally come here as this name.
But on NSider I went by the name "IThrowRocks".

Nice to see a fellow Ridley supporter with sense AND insight coming here.
IThrowRocks? I'll be honest as to say that name doesn't ring a bell, but that's okay.

So you mainly go to gamefaqs huh? I've only been there a few times (the forum part anyway), so I don't really know what it's like, though I may visit it sometime.

And thanks about that last comment. As it turns out, the only other character I wanted besides Ridley (Diddy Kong) has already been confirmed, so meh. I still have high hopes for Wolf (from Star Fox) though. If only General Scales had been in more games...

It's kind of ironic that that specific pic in the anti-sig is the only first-hand evidence I know of that Ridley was meant to be in Melee. Just look at his size!
Heh. True that, though the whole part with him in the SSBM intro was just based off of the beginning of Super Metroid (where he's purple and is holding the Metroid hatchling).

And that's the only "ending scene" persay that I remember which featured something that couldn't have been done entirely when playing the game. I'm guessing that it was made before Rids got scrapped due to lack of time to spend on him.
Yeah. I pretty much came to that conclusion as well. It makes sense when ya think about it.

Ganondorf made it as a pc, Bowser made it as a pc, it's only natural that Ridley has to make it.
Well as you probably might know, Ganondorf was originally intended to have his sword to use for most of his attacks (like Link & Young Link), as shown by him having his sword in one of the trophies, and in one of those victory poses. In the "challenger approaching" thing (when you're able to try unlocking a character), he was shown having his sword there too, though you could barely see it.

Him being a Captain Falcon clone instead just goes to show how incredibly rushed Melee was (which wasn't surprising since it came out around the time the Gamecube itself did). This doesn't seem to be the case with Brawl, so hopefully, they won't scarp any characters and stuff at the last minute.

Meh. If it hadn't been like that with Melee, perhaps Mewtwo's speed would've been much more on par with the way it is in the Pokemon games (and trust me. That's really fast), and they might've actually made his Confusion attack (left/right+B) do damage whenever it reflects something back at the opponent. Then he wouldn't have been bottom tier...

Maybe he'll have some sort of giga form like Bowser had as a boss, or his meta form will be one. Plain Ridley? Playable hands down.
Yeah. If the regular Ridley's playable, I guess I'll be fine with Meta or Omega Ridley as a boss.

That could be his final smash. :)

And eh, nice parrot (@ one of the other posters). Kinda wish I had one...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That was made by Fawriel... i think.

And we all know his intro was based off of the beginning of super Metroid... but where the hell was Samus's machine gun then!?

And Gypsy might ask you to make me a sig once i get some ideas for a good one...

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
That was made by Fawriel... i think.
Not sure who that is...

He certainly did a good job on it though.

And we all know his intro was based off of the beginning of super Metroid... but where the hell was Samus's machine gun then!?
Meh. Beats me. That could've just been the Power Beam in rapid fire.

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Of course you were Caael of course you where... and HowThe**** is Snake going to do that attack he did to Ike on Ridley!?

And if you want detailed move sets check Gypsy lee's XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ridley would just bite Snakes hand off... they are both so awesome that they should team up in SE... (But i question Ridley's stealth skills...)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630

The real reason why Ridley won't be in Brawl. Too pwnage.

Yes, the Spartans make up the audience you hear in Smash.

(I guess they weren't taking notes, or else they would have won...)

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Please tell me that pic was a joke...

Meh. Pretty well-drawn nonetheless though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom