• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Oh, thanks, dizzynin made it for me. Here's a sloppy one that I made too

and DH Ninja made this for me, it's my R.I.D.L.E.Y. sig

On topic, Ridley needs super armor, to stop insane sonic-combos

Shuma

Smash Hero
Pft, i better lose while having fun than winning using you diabolical satanic teachings.

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
http://smashboards.com/member.php?u=48769

Oh my god, alpha just put an anti-rid sig on. *hissss*
Petty things like that will only make Ridley being revealed playable all the sweeter. :)

What's that user's reasoning for Ridley being a boss anyhow? Let me guess... a generic plant character from Mario becomes a boss, so that means Metroid's main villain is automatically doomed to share the same fate? -_- Please...
Meh. If some people want to see him as a boss so much, it's recommended they play a Metroid game for that, not SSB:B.

There's also the fact that Ridley got 4 votes in Sakurai's journal, and that 2 other characters that got 4 votes have already been confirmed playable (though sadly, Lyn and Samurai Goroh apparently didn't get multiple votes, so as much as I hate to say it, them being ATs made sense based on that).

Anomilus

Smash Lord
NNID
Hyperdon
RidleyPrime, from the NSider board?

'Sup? You definitely wouldn't recognize me, as I made relatively low amounts of visits to that board.

I mainly frequent GameFAQs *hears hisses from everywhere.* .........
I occassionally come here as this name.
But on NSider I went by the name "IThrowRocks".

Nice to see a fellow Ridley supporter with sense AND insight coming here.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Petty things like that will only make Ridley being revealed playable all the sweeter. :)

What's that user's reasoning for Ridley being a boss anyhow? Let me guess... a generic plant character from Mario becomes a boss, so that means Metroid's main villain is automatically doomed to share the same fate? -_- Please...
Meh. If some people want to see him as a boss so much, it's recommended they play a Metroid game for that, not SSB:B.

There's also the fact that Ridley got 4 votes in Sakurai's journal, and that 2 other characters that got 4 votes have already been confirmed playable (though sadly, Lyn and Samurai Goroh apparently didn't get multiple votes, so as much as I hate to say it, them being ATs made sense based on that).
It's kind of ironic that that specific pic in the anti-sig is the only first-hand evidence I know of that Ridley was meant to be in Melee. Just look at his size! And that's the only "ending scene" persay that I remember which featured something that couldn't have been done entirely when playing the game. I'm guessing that it was made before Rids got scrapped due to lack of time to spend on him.
Rambling here...
Ganondorf made it as a pc, Bowser made it as a pc, it's only natural that Ridley has to make it. Maybe he'll have some sort of giga form like Bowser had as a boss, or his meta form will be one. Plain Ridley? Playable hands down.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't understand do the people in this thread want Ridley as a PC or a boss or just to be in the game? (didnt want to read all 258 pages to find out myself)
Read page 1 and if you still cant figure it out consider getting medical help...

Sigs are so limiting these days... i need a new one.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
He seems nice. I think it'd cooOMGHEHASARIDLEYTAIL!!!! RUN IT'S THE HARPOON TAILED PARROT!!!

>_>

I mean, yeah. It's a good name.

Ridley for Brawl.
Nice?? NICE?!?! THAT PARROT IS EVIL!!!:enforcer:

He is big, he is mean, bite everyone tries to touch him and his screeches are soooo annoying!!!!:mad:

Just like Ridley:ohwell:;)

look at his eyes, his eyes are full evilness and hatred. >=(

thats why his name from now on is Ridley:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom