• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
They keeping bashing on Ridley and joking about RIDLEY, and when I come over, they say they aren't doing anything wrong.

I hate them so F'ing bad. And I was in a great mood today up until now.
Gypsy, they weren't bashing on Ridley, I know several of the people in the Sonic thread have nothing against Ridley, and a good chunk of them actually want Ridley as well as Sonic. Anyone who was trying to instigate a flame war or bash Ridley or the club has stopped at this point because we told them to just shut the hell up.

So, in reality, they aren't doing anything wrong. And I'm sorry if you hate them and they ruined your mood, but that being said, chill out.

Edit: Just saw colbus's truce offering, way to go dude. Maybe now hedgehogs and dragons can smash in harmony.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Colb, why won't you listen to me? They keep starting stuff, and then saying there's a truce. Stop telling me to be respectful and set a good example, when they are the ones causing trouble.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
i read through their posts. they meant it as a joke. but i know how you feel. i personally thought it was bashing Ridley, but i'm not trying to show my anger towards them. i even saw the creator's post on how he made SSS BASED OFF of our club.

i just don't want anger to brew between the two

EDIT: axe, i'll get the honors. although you got the 4000th reply, awards go to the 4000th post, which was mine

Shuma

Smash Hero
Dear God, Gypsy stop going to the Sonic Thread, you're going to get your *** banned.

Shuma

Smash Hero
I'm just upset that you guys keep bashing on Ridley, with obvious intention to piss RIDLEY members off. Just stop is all I ask. Actually, I asked that a long time ago, yet you still do it.
They didn't bash Ridley or us.

I mean... haven't we ourselves sayd that we would bomb Sakurai and Nintendo if he was just a boss?

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
But does that give them the reason to make fun of me, insult me, flame me, and report me instead of just working things out like I was trying to do? Then they call me immature. Pfft. ****ers.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Whoa, I just missed most of an entire argument. Lucky me. Also the second 4000th post. Unlucky me. I might remind you that being defensive in a flame war only makes people more mad at you.

Shuma

Smash Hero
You started it.

Well, if it's "just a joke" then I'm sure you guys won't mind if we make our own comics with Sonic and Ridley too?
Everything is ok.

Dude.
Whatever.
Lol.
We dont care, just dont come here and spoam about it.
Keep it to yourself like we keep ours.
If you do make a new comic flaming Sonic, than that just gives us a chance to show you how more mature we are than you are and not start something. So go right on ahead, and let us show you how more mature we are than you.
That's true.

I'm just upset that you guys keep bashing on Ridley, with obvious intention to piss RIDLEY members off. Just stop is all I ask. Actually, I asked that a long time ago, yet you still do it.
They're not.

No one cares if you 'don't like' the comic because it's not hurting anyone or against the TOS in any way, shape or form. I think it's funny and I also think it would be cool for Sonic and Ridley to be playable characters. There were no malacious intentions here other than your completely overblown assumptions that there were. Also, this is a sonic thread, it's a sonic comic, it's not pissing anyone off unless you are so insecure and so obsessed with this ****ing game that everytime someone mentions (the slight) possibility that one of your favorite characters may not be in it you get defensive and start making absurd allegations. The only one actually trolling here is you.

You are going to have a sad, sad life if you don't lighten up my friend.
Stupid post, but true.

Thank you and all you guys, took a while to make. And I said it wasnt ment to Bash Ridley. Dont you even listen Gypsy?
Ive told you guys be I want Ridley as a Character, but I see him as being a Boss. DUH! Ive told you that B4. This Comic is just what I think is going to happen, as a visual. Geez, Can you calm down?

Take it as humor, isnt that what you (Ridley Fans) would want to do if He said Ridley was a Boss? Huh? Of course you woul. Thats the point of the Joke! Not Bashing Ridley! Lol. Get it now? Go ahead and laugh.
Still true. Argument heating up.

Fine, whatever. Just stop doing it, because it pisses people off. It seems like only me, but that's because no one else is here today.
It's only you.

Excuse me? We can't make jokes in our own thread? That is not bashing Ridley, none of us bash Ridley, it was SiegK's opinion about what will happen in humorous form. I've seen you personally bash Sonic multiple times in different threads, but your opinion is yours as ours is ours. We don't need to stop doing anything, we've done nothing wrong. If you don't like it, stay away from the Sonic thread. It's as simple as that.
True.

I've been hearing of this war between our clubs. I don't know exactly how it started, but i don't like that it's happening at all.

As Gypsy and myself both created Club R.I.D.L.E.Y., i come to you members of SSS to offer a truce. I don't want frequent flame wars between us. I feel this war is unnecessary and we should all be buddies. We both share the same goal. We both want, practically worship, a character so much to be in Brawl, and both our club's existence came into play because of this. There is no reason why we should be fighting, especially since some of our members happen to be in both clubs. We shouldn't have any contention between us.

I offer peace between us, and we can all become friends and hopefully play Wi-fi matches against each other. Will SSS accept this peace proposal?
Yep

We have already had a truce, the only one that seems to have a problem is Gypsy Lee, he won't leave us alone. So if he backs off, then yes, we accept.
Yep

Thank you, again. SiD. Nice.
If I may add.
If it ticks you off so much, maybe ur not open minded? Maybe your looking at it from the wrone angle? Think of it as you being Ridley, in these fictional happenings. Just put urself in Ridley's shoes and laugh at his actions, cause im sure you would do the same if these were true. And I know its hard, but try to remember its a joke and Fictional. Just try. Everything would be much better. By the way, almost done. Maybe an hour or 2.
Yep, Yep.

Like I said before- I wasn't mad at anyone. I just want you to stop bashing Ridley and RIDLEY. Stop saying there' s a truce and then instigating again. Just stop. For the love of God, just STFU, stop making fun of Ridley, just stop. I don't care what your real intention was. I don't care if it was meant to be funny. It makes people angry. If there is a truce, then that means we both have to be respectful to one another. You guys aren't being respectful to us by making fun of Ridley.
Uh oh.

**** you. I'm sick and ****ing tired of you're *****ing. The only person it's making agry is you. We weren't making fun of anyone, obviously you're too stupid to see that. GTFO of our thread and leave us alone. Stop you're god **** *****ing and back the **** off. I don't have a problem with ridley or RIDLEY, only you. STFU already, we're not instigating anything. Especially since this is the SONIC THREAD, not the ridley thread. SO back the **** off already, you're the one causing problems.
Flame War starts.

SiD

Smash Master
I just want to say that we have no problem with RIDLEY at all, with the exception of Gypsy Lee. I personally was arguing the hardest with him, and I would like to put it on the record that I hope Ridley is in Brawl to. So like Colbus, I hope we can have peace, as most of us have already ignored Gypsy anyway.

Sonic & Ridley 4 Brawl!

Betrayed

Smash Ace
Attention S.S.S. Members:

Remove yourselves from this thread, as it's just not worth it.

Unless of course you are here to support Ridley, in which case, I don't care what you do.

Ekul

Smash Journeyman
Sonic was the first game I ever played. So I rather like Sonic too. Ridley is cooler, but Sonic is the only third party character (besides a Chrono Trigger character) who I'd like to be in brawl. Whether he's in or not, everybody will say they "always knew" that his inclusion/exclusion would happen.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Gypsy, you should know better. i'm trying to hold a truce between these two clubs, and because you just have to have your pride...

You totally missed my whole point again. There cannot be a truce if you're not willing to respect one another.

So, go **** yourselves. No truce.
d***it gypsy. YOU'RE NOT HELPING! STAY AWAY FROM THE SONIC THREAD!! YOU'RE ONLY GONNA PISS THEM OFF!!

Ridley for brawl

SiD

Smash Master
Sonic was the first game I ever played. So I rather like Sonic too. Ridley is cooler, but Sonic is the only third party character (besides a Chrono Trigger character) who I'd like to be in brawl. Whether he's in or not, everybody will say they "always knew" that his inclusion/exclusion would happen.
lol yeah, that's how it seems to be with everything isn't it? People say they know stuff, and I'm like you don't know that, but then if they're right they get all high and mighty when they really still didn't know it.

That was a weird sentence...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Trouble makers are bad, don't be one Betrayed, Gypsy is just trying to be the good guy. He'll learn, in time.

There will not be a war between the two clans, unless, both of them decide to make some kind of contest, like an Art contest or once Brawl is out a tournament, etc.

Sonink

Smash Journeyman
Attention S.S.S. Members:

Remove yourselves from this thread, as it's just not worth it.

Unless of course you are here to support Ridley, in which case, I don't care what you do.
I do support Ridley. And what right do you have to tell us where to post? R.I.D.L.E.Y. can post in our thread, we can post in theirs, assuming we keep it civil.

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Maybe I should just shut up and do what I do best, because it seems every time I talk, I piss people off. Though, honestly, I never have intention to. And I come off as a bad guy in the end even though I was never trying to do anything wrong.

:ohwell:

[edit]

And SiD, please remove me from you ignore list. I promise I won't post in the Sonic thread anymore. I would like to try and sort things out through a PM if you don't mind.

[edit]

I forgot he can't see my posts. Can someone please tell him for me?

[edit]

SiegK said:
-_-

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Oi remove Gypsy from your ignore list... the only reason to ignore someone is if all they do is try to piss you off... which Gypsy doesn't.

Now my only problem is why do you make a comic about Ridley... in a Sonic thread? I mean... it just doesn't make sense that after several big wars that you make a comic about Ridley...

Anyway wazzup? and Betrayed... ShutThe****Up, your almost as bad as that stupid noob with 10 posts that told everyone to ignore Gypsy... i mean seriously why did you even follow his advice SiD?

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Thats Falco and Victory's one by the way... er... choose which one of the three you like ; )

But seriously why make comics about Ridley in a Sonic thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom