• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
I don't see why people like these kind of comics(the sprite made ones)

the only thing that make them funny is the text.

although i admit that I find them amusing sometimes.
Eh, they're often amusing and that's enough for me, at least until the cast is mostly 20 self-insert gary-stu recolor fancharacters and only like two official characters.
And really, I don't think it will be the same case with Charizard. Just because Peach and Zelda are both pink princesses (despite TP, Zelda has mostly worn pink) didn't make them clones of each other either.
... At least I hope that's not the case.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I don't see why people like these kind of comics(the sprite made ones)

the only thing that make them funny is the text.

although i admit that I find them amusing sometimes.
The only difference they have from hand drawn one is the fact that... they are not drawn.

I mean you can still make funny sprites with funny facial expressions and funny backgrounds...

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Silver, draw more Ridley plox. The last good drawing we had was Oasis' and that was like a week ago.
I saw it at his deviantart page, thats what i like to see, not a copy and paste of a sprite with minor changes here and there.

i'd love to draw something for Ridley, but i don't fell like drawing lately.

alot of the club member are great artists, i actually believe Oasis is better than me, his anatomy is way better that mine's.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
I should get my sister to draw Ridley, because shes one hell of an artist. If you want, check out some of her work. o_O

tarepanda54.deviantart.com

She'd make one hawt Ridley I know that. o_O

I added her to my watch list ^_^

her coloring is sooo pretty, i am actually jealous ..>=(

the last serious drawing i made was a Kirby hat one, before it was a Stafy group one, the rest are just sketches and doodles...

http://silverlunar777.deviantart.com/ <(-_-<)me

i am more active at ShezzyArt because....poeple actually comment and fav my work there O_o

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
hey lego, you gotta add the 4000th post to the first page

and the comic...it's funny, but not the vision i see when Ridley is called a clone. if anything, he's one of those guys that kills the "messenger" rather than the person who made him a clone

Ridley for Brawl

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm confused, since when were Ridley and Sonic competing for a spot in Brawl? Or are haters really starting to run out of ammunition about Ridley shouldn't be in brawl?:dizzy:

Even then, I still think Ridley should get in before Sonic.

ParamoreRiot

Smash Lord
Except they make it were he becomes a boss and charizard clone.
CHARIZARD CLONE?!
Istill don't get peoples reasoning for that...

I'm confused, since when were Ridley and Sonic competing for a spot in Brawl? Or are haters really starting to run out of ammunition about Ridley shouldn't be in brawl?:dizzy:

Even then, I still think Ridley should get in before Sonic.
I think they both deserve a spot in Brawl and there is no way they are competing for a spot. For all we know, they are both in already.

Oh and I just fought Omega Ridley for the first time in MP3.
It was awesome.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I'm all for Sonic in Brawl, Ridley's just (much) higher on the priority list.

And the Charizard clone doesn't make sense at all, it's as stupid when people were saying Ridley would be a Bowser clone.

Shuma

Smash Hero
ROFL. But you missed the glowing eyes of doom.

I'm confused, since when were Ridley and Sonic competing for a spot in Brawl?
Exactly.

CHARIZARD CLONE?!
Istill don't get peoples reasoning for that...
It's a comic, it doesn't need to make sense.

SiD

Smash Master
Woah guys, calm down. He made comics about ridley because there is probably the biggest number of people who think he'll be in to people that think otherwise, like him being a boss. It's not bashing Ridley, it's taking advantage of the fact that we don't know he'll be in, and making jokes

JOKES. Laugh. And I ingored Gypsy because everytime he has posted, recently or in the past, it has annoyed me. He is not worth my time.

ness4life

Smash Journeyman
In the apartment next to Sakurai. Friday is Pizza
Ridley is teh shiznit.

Chuck Norris would hide from Ridley.

Dark Samus is another version of Samus, with her in brawl, that would give us 3 versions of the SAME CHARACTER!!!

Ridley is the only real mainstay in Metroid (besides Samus and... Metroids...).

Once again,

Ridley is teh shiznit.

-Peace

p.s.-200th post! oh yeah!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Everytime someone says Dark Samus is another samus, i feel the urge to Zerg Rush your ***.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
Ridley is teh shiznit.

Chuck Norris would hide from Ridley.

Dark Samus is another version of Samus, with her in brawl, that would give us 3 versions of the SAME CHARACTER!!!

Ridley is the only real mainstay in Metroid (besides Samus and... Metroids...).

Once again,

Ridley is teh shiznit.

-Peace

p.s.-200th post! oh yeah!
WOAHWOAHWOAHwoahwoahwoahWOAH...

Let's not take this TOO far. The last thign you want is an angry Chuck Norris.

Reyairia

Smash Champion
ZOMG trophies confirmed Ridley will be a trophey only : O

And yes Chuck Norris "Sucks balls"
Trophies say nothing, they're all just placed randomly. A regular of the Tingle thread I'm currently seeing some bs cause of it. The golden hammer is near Peach, does that mean it's playable? Hell no.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Trophies say nothing, they're all just placed randomly. A regular of the Tingle thread I'm currently seeing some bs cause of it. The golden hammer is near Peach, does that mean it's playable? Hell no.
I know its a bit hard to tell over the internet but... that was obviously a joke.

I mean i even created this thread... isn't that a hint?

Ridley_Prime

Proteus Geoform
NNID
AlphaWarDragon87
3DS FC
0774-4845-6886
Switch FC
SW-7888-8563-5773
Everytime someone says Dark Samus is another samus, i feel the urge to Zerg Rush your ***.
Guess I can't blame ya there... Anyone who has enough sense to know Ridley could work in Brawl should also know that Dark Samus has its own arsenal of Phazon-based attacks that are too different from Samus' to be considered a 'clone'. Both characters are from Metroid after all, so saying DS would be a complete clone just gives Ridley supporters a bad name (and it's not anymore sensible than saying he would be a Charizard clone just because they look similar).

So, yeah.

----

And although the fad of him died, Chuck Norris is still cool.

Shadowplusle

Smash Journeyman
Still no sign of Ridley as a playable character yet, it almost makes me want to go emo, as for the guys insulting chuck norris, run and hide in your closet as Chuck norris can smell insults from a million miles away. so be warned and have a nice day. But anyway, Ridley as a playable character will hopefully be revealed soon. since all characters after snake will be surprises so watch for ridley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom