• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The new Ridley for SSBB thread =-Version 3.0-=

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
I had a strange dream about Ridley being in Brawl. It was after Brawl came out and Ridley turned out to be in the starting roster, and the haters were still saying he's not in Brawl. I made a post that said "LOOK AT THE ****ING CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN" or something of that nature. Then I went online and owned with Ridley.
That part wouldn't surprise me to be honest.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he nice dream...

And i cant believe some one actually compared that Andross to Ridley...

By the way in the
last Ridley boss battle in MP3 he isn't that much bigger than Samus.

And seriously just because you think he will look weird doesn't mean he will (I think he will look perfect).

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
I noticed that as well. It's odd that Ridley somehow shrank.

Where was Ridley compared to Andross?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
The previous page i think or maybe the one before that.

But that size would be perfect for him (If it was shrank down a little bit though).

Lupo Aro

Smash Ace
Heh, wow. A floating head with disembodied hands does not have a similar body shape to a dragon. How can they be compared outside importance?

Can anyone tell me the source that said Ridley was supposed to be in Melee?

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Heh, wow. A floating head with disembodied hands does not have a similar body shape to a dragon. How can they be compared outside importance?

Can anyone tell me the source that said Ridley was supposed to be in Melee?
Yeah, I've been looking for anything that would connect Ridley and Melee but I haven't found a thing. Only that screenshot...

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
I know he was mentioned in Sakurai's poll four times, but he is not 100% going to be in SSBB, he is actually very likely at entering. "Very likely" doesn't mean "100% going to be in SSBB", it's just that he has a very high chance, it might surprise us if we don't see him in at all. I'm not saying he 100% will not enter SSBB, I'm saying he 95% will enter SSBB.
Point? Oh noes! His chances dropped 5%!!!!

After I looked at that fake SSBB image, it made me still think he sure does look ridiculous and wacky as a playable character.
Stafy? A F'ing star, would not be wacky and out of place, but a dragon would be? What does the scouter say about this man's hypocrisy level!!??

I know Bowser was very LARGE in Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine, but that was the power of the Stars and Shine Sprites he stole that made him XXX-Large.
-_- ....Ridley used the power of pwnage to increase his size tenfold. And yes, that makes about as much sense as what you said.

Look at Andross, he was added as an Assist Trophy, and he is a very important character. Even though, it's the SNES version, he is the most important villain in the first Star Fox.
Um.. but he's a giant head with two floating hands >_>

I really want to make an

O RIDLEY? picture...
OMG do it. It will serve as an awesome mindgaming tool against Ridley haters.

Florida

イーグランツ
Legolastom, excellent job on the first post. Organization is always win.
Also, Gypsy, that first avatar is awesome. Too bad your premium expired? =3
And, Caael, can I take your fake Ridley image, just make the font more DOJO-tized? o.O

Florida

イーグランツ
egruntz, we were planning on asking the site's administrator to upload the avatar into the menu thing. Care to help?
I guess I'll help by adding something minor to your existing avatar.

:rolleyes:

EDIT:
Meh, my PhotoFiltre ended up doing something weird to it. It added another section to the right >.> I'll try to fix that.

EDIT x2:
Fixed..!?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hope they make RIdley look better than that for Brawl....

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Few things.

Forgot to do alot of things in Cave Story, like getting 2.0 and Spur.
Misery is easy.
Doctor is a pain, even though I like sped through him the first time I faced him.
Void, yet to beat. My god, you cant even get close to the eye without being mauled by something.

Also, Rid4B

Legolastom

Smash Hero
1. What the hell are you talking about?
2. Ridley for brawl
3. The wording of the update is a little off...

Florida

イーグランツ
1. What the hell are you talking about?
2. Ridley for brawl
3. The wording of the update is a little off...
Pfffft >.>
I completely forgot to get Samus' update text out of the way.
Let me fix that... -.-''

EDIT: Fixed :)

Gypsy Lee

Smash Champion
Man, I'm really starting to like this avatar. It suits my personality. Gypsy swoops in for the pwn!

CAAACKAAAAAH!!

Lego and Caael, have you PM'd Gideon with the request?

And I fixed my signature:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom